FAO ALL SPURS FANS COMING TO EDINBURGH

i8hibsh

Hi Guys,

If anyone is struggling to find accommodation or indeed cheap accommodation during what is the busiest time of year up here in Edinburgh, I have a comfortable flat right next to Tynecastle (30 seconds from stadium) and will put a maximum of 2 people up (3 at a tight squeeze) for free for 2 nights (max) in exchange for 4 tickets for the return leg at WHL (ideally the Hearts end).

Private message me if you are interested and we can arrange it. Decent folk only!

Cheers

Hi Guys,

If anyone is struggling to find accommodation or indeed cheap accommodation during what is the busiest time of year up here in Edinburgh, I have a comfortable flat right next to Tynecastle (30 seconds from stadium) and will put a maximum of 2 people up (3 at a tight squeeze) for free for 2 nights (max) in exchange for 4 tickets for the return leg at WHL (ideally the Hearts end).

Private message me if you are interested and we can arrange it. Decent folk only!

Cheers

Have you posted on Spurs site?

I'm awaiting activation on glory glory and planet spurs.

Worth a punt. I have a lovely flat on Wheatfield Road.

They will be depserate for accommodation and my friends and I are desperate for a ticket for WHL (we have them for home leg tho)

doing their laundry for them Iluv?

lol I may stress that i may throw in a breakie but I do not do laundry :down:

lol I may stress that i may throw in a breakie but I do not do laundry :down:

mind and be careful what you put on the brekky menu.

:ninja:

They will be depserate for accommodation and my friends and I are desperate for a ticket for WHL (we have them for home leg tho)

put a post in tottenhamhotspur.tv they are pretty good and a good bunch of posters. Your account will be validated almost immedietly :thumbsup:

That works out at about 120 pound for the night, i was going to say that is a rip then had a look at prices in Edinburgh and thats a bargain.

Hope it works out for you, feel sorry for the feckers that will have to put up with you thowhistling.gif

Midloth_Iain

You might want to explain your user name to our Spurs friends ILUV, else they may not take you seriously :whistling:

That works out at about 120 pound for the night, i was going to say that is a rip then had a look at prices in Edinburgh and thats a bargain.

Hope it works out for you, feel sorry for the feckers that will have to put up with you thowhistling.gif

4 Spurs tickets will cost ?120

3 Spurs fans up for 2 nights in Edinburgh during festival - ?600 easy.

I was thinking ways to get ticket and the idea popped into my head.

I'd advise others do it aswell.

Point well made there

FAO Spurs fans : I am a diehard Jambo but stupidly predicted pre season that the Hibs manager was going to resign. I was so sure of it I said "If i'm wrong i'll change my name to iluvhibs"

The moderators changed it with my approval (never been one to welch out a bet)

I was wrong

I used to be 1hatehibs

My mate from Tottingham phoned to ask if there are any discounts for 'womens scanties'. He has 'used' 'Amy Whitehouse' ones, allegedly. rolleyes.gif

Point well made there

FAO Spurs fans : I am a diehard Jambo but stupidly predicted pre season that the Hibs manager was going to resign. I was so sure of it I said "If i'm wrong i'll change my name to iluvhibs"

I was wrong

I used to be 1hatehibs

When is it getting changed back?

Snake Plissken

Point well made there

I was wrong

I used to be 1hatehibs

:lol:

Eventually.

Fair play for doing it though.

Has ther been a recently finished newbuild on Wheatfield road?

Has ther been a recently finished newbuild on Wheatfield road?

Nope I never said it was a new flat - just a nice flat :turned:

OP - how can spurs fans get you tickets in away end?

I said ideally the away end.

Are you familiar with the term ?if you don?t ask you don?t get??

There may be a spurs fan reading this who?s sister/mother/auntie/great Uncle Wilfred works at the Spursticket office or knows someone at the Spurs ticket office.

I have offered a pretty decent exchange and hoping to get someone to take me up on the offer that is a great deal for both parties (my mates and them).

Out of the 500,000 Spurs fans you just never know.

Fingers crossed.

There may be a spurs fan reading this who?s sister/mother/auntie/great Uncle Wilfred works at the Spursticket office or knows someone at the Spurs ticket office.

I have offered a pretty decent exchange and hoping to get someone to take me up on the offer that is a great deal for both parties (my mates and them).

Fingers crossed.

mate, PM lionheart. he may be of some use. remarkable as it may seem.

The Old Tolbooth

I hope to god you clear yer stolen knicker collection out of harms way before letting decent Spurs fans in yer home mate ;)

(Oh, and for gods sake, wash them too!!)

alwaysthereinspirit

Unbelievable and an embarrassment.

Not if he gets three females looking for cheap digs for a couple of nights in Edinburgh. With tickets as the bonus.

chester copperpot

Give the guy a break FFS, he's trying desperately to get his hands on a ticket for the biggest European night since Munich.

Good idea, and one I would have thought of myself, but don't think the Spurs fans would be so keen on War torn downtown Glasgow.

Ribery's Face

Give the guy a break FFS, he's trying desperately to get his hands on a ticket for the biggest European night since Munich.

Good idea, and one I would have thought of myself, but don't think the Spurs fans would be so keen on War torn downtown Glasgow.

no i dont suppose they will :lol:

Chris Benoit

Don't let the haters get you down i8

Great idea hope it works out and you don't get bummed in your sleep by some deviant Spurs fan :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed.

Chill buddy! Was just curious. Wasn't a dig or that.

Good luck.

Personally I couldn't sit in the Spurs end and watch our boys in full voice. Sooner be in a pub full of JT's than that.

Each to their own tho.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Well said CC.

I was thinking about taking up ILUVhibs on his offer myself and getting him tickets for the Spurs end but on information received from Jim Panzee I would rather wake up in the morning wearing my own pants.

Rohypnol-1mg30tabs.jpg

Don't drink the tea lads.

4 Spurs tickets will cost ?120

3 Spurs fans up for 2 nights in Edinburgh during festival - ?600 easy.

I was thinking ways to get ticket and the idea popped into my head.

I'd advise others do it as well

Give them the digs for feck all and pay for the tickets , you will hugely increase your chance of success.

Gregory House M.D.

"Put you up for free" to "In return for four Spurs tickets. False advertising should not be tolerated MOD's :angry:

:P:

Give them the digs for feck all and pay for the tickets , you will hugely increase your chance of success.

Thought about it but I think it's a spot on deal as it is.

Inviting 4 men, whom you've never met, to spend the night in your flat is just weird.

not really. someone needs to work the cameras.

Archived