2 or 3 new signings

Swanny17

Encouraging words from the Fed, but will we actually see any new signings in reality?

Seems a Central Defender is one we are looking at.

Hopefully a decent midfielder too!!! (Not MS!)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Encouraging words from the Fed, but will we actually see any new signings in reality?

Seems a Central Defender is one we are looking at.

Hopefully a decent midfielder too!!! (Not MS!)

In the mould of MS?

:sob:

Encouraging news, I think most people will agree we could do with some strengthening especially those who can fit in with the type of football Paulo wishes to play. Lets hope these come to fruition.

Jambomullins

"Vladimir Romanov remains an admirer of Stewart"

This is the reason we will never move forward under Romanov. He needs to leave football matters to those who know best and stay well out. MS was a disruptive influence last time and Hearts need to set their ambitions much higher. The sooner Romanov leaves the better.

This is the reason we will never move forward under Romanov. He needs to leave football matters to those who know best and stay well out. MS was a disruptive influence last time and Hearts need to set their ambitions much higher. The sooner Romanov leaves the better.

:lol:

Walter Bishop

image-17753-bg.jpg

Karipidis, Aguiar & Michael Stewart! :whistling:

[/quote

I'd bite your hand of for that. Not going to happen though :(

Do The Dance

Almost..

Stewart, Beniusis and Craig Thomson.

Naturally.

JJ clearly didn't like Stewart but never replaced him. Perhaps Paulo will capitalise on his strengths and eradicate his weaknesses.

Clerry Jambo

Oooh contraversial bud, you may just ruffle a few feathers with that one :rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown

I'd bite your hand of for that. Not going to happen though :(

Why not? VR's already brought back Skacel & Webster, we've had talks with Stewart so why not Karipidis & Aguiar as well? :)

I'm sure they would suit the new managers preferred playing style and they already familiar with Hearts & the SPL - why take risks on new foreign players having to adapt and settling in? These guys could hit the ground running! :thumbsup:

The Treasurer

Great idea :thumbsup:

I take you are willing (and able) to finance any other new signings

No ?

Thought not

The Treasurer

Oooh contraversial bud, you may just ruffle a few feathers with that one :rolleyes:

I tried to resist (honest) :)

The fat **** would still stroll the SPL

he wouldn't have many other options in that nick. anything quicker he might have a cardiac arrest.

Clerry Jambo

I tried to resist (honest) :)

Hahaha, you disappoint T, feathers well and truly ruffled :lol:

Anyway on topic, nice to hear we are still looking at new signings :thumbsup:

Barry Anderson says that Vlad is an admirer of Stewart and you beleive it :rofl:

:rofl:

Like Freddie Ljungberg did?

Totally pointless signing by Celtic.If Maniche was still up for it he would be amazing for Hearts Ljungberg has hardly been interested in trying for years now.

Say we got one new centre half and one attacking midfielder, (not MS) both unknown continental players brought in by Sergio. Would that lead to another swing back towards optimism?

image-17753-bg.jpg

WTF is the blurred out focus thing pointing at camera in the gloved hand?

By the look on Vladdy's face, i'd say somebody's tugging on his massive wangthumbsup.gif

Tommy Wiseau

Totally pointless signing by Celtic.If Maniche was still up for it he would be amazing for Hearts Ljungberg has hardly been interested in trying for years now.

Perhaps, but given he's spent the last 2 years injured, uninterested and ballooning, his career is on the wind down, and the fact he would be looking for the kind of money that would lift Angola out of poverty, you can count me out. :thumbsup:

By the look on Vladdy's face, i'd say somebody's tugging on his massive wangthumbsup.gif

It appears to take two people to do the "job" as well. This may explain the ego.

the bespectacled man also appears to be involved.

vlad is a double-hander it seems.

Wonder who's cupping the baws while speccy works the shaft :interesting:

Clark Griswold

Its a pity a certain striker has just signed for someone else. Just what we need IMO, and would welcome him back :whistling:

Despite being a striker, Nad? has never been a prolific goal scorer. Instead he uses his physical stature to play a targetman role, "holding up" the ball and linking up with team mates.

Sounds exactly what we need ;-)

Wonder who's cupping the baws while speccy works the shaft :interesting:

i think they're resting bowl of warm custard.

RoussetsShorts

from footy rumours - the worst website in the UK

'Hearts have made it clear that they are looking to strenghen thier team and will make a move later this week for Huddersfield's unsettled duo Joey Gudjohnson and Scott Arfield. Whilst the former looks like it's 'nailed on' the latter may be more difficult - it's thought that a loan deal may be the prefered financial route to getting Arfield to come back home to Scotland.'

Guest Bilel Mohsni

from footy rumours - the worst website in the UK

'Hearts have made it clear that they are looking to strenghen thier team and will make a move later this week for Huddersfield's unsettled duo Joey Gudjohnson and Scott Arfield. Whilst the former looks like it's 'nailed on' the latter may be more difficult - it's thought that a loan deal may be the prefered financial route to getting Arfield to come back home to Scotland.'

Surely every word after those highlighted become null and void, no? :blink:

Why not? VR's already brought back Skacel & Webster, we've had talks with Stewart so why not Karipidis & Aguiar as well? :)

I'm sure they would suit the new managers preferred playing style and they already familiar with Hearts & the SPL - why take risks on new foreign players having to adapt and settling in? These guys could hit the ground running! :thumbsup:

sadly money, as they are under contract at omonia and kari has been named vice captain

The Sunday Mail (so it must be right) were recently linking us with Marco Caniero who is a CD or FB and I think still unattached after expiry of his Sporting contract. At 5ft 10in he seems a bit small for a CD.

jamboinglasgow

The Sunday Mail (so it must be right) were recently linking us with Marco Caniero who is a CD or FB and I think still unattached after expiry of his Sporting contract. At 5ft 10in he seems a bit small for a CD.

Carlos Puyol is that height, if you have good enough technique and positioning height should not matter.

heartsfc_fan

Fabio Cannavaro is only 5"9 :whistling:

Archived