Spurs Away: Tickets in the Spurs end

Optimus Prime

I got 1 on Wednesday (thanks to a mate with bronze), 2 from a ST holder and now 3 for some family members (I registered years ago too)

Might be able to get another 3, but don't want to be stuck with tickets....

My cousins have taken all my allocation now

WELL DONE :angry: maybe Spurs might refund all the Scottish addresses there money now. Why dont people just keep there big mouths shut instead of informing the world that Hearts fans are buying Spurs end tickets :verymad:

They wont give a toss mate.

They just want the revenue.

We sold tickets to people with names like WOJCIECHOWSKI and WI?NIEWSKI on general sale for the Krakow game.

If that wasn't a give away i dont know what was.

Guest Jamboinleith

How can I go about getting tickets for this end (would need 4).... Only 3 of us have the magic number

You need to register with thfc website,takes about 10 mins.you will recieve user id just like hearts e ticket site then you can purchase tickets.my mate in london got me 4 tickets today and he is a gunner.good luck. :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

WELL DONE :angry: maybe Spurs might refund all the Scottish addresses there money now. Why dont people just keep there big mouths shut instead of informing the world that Hearts fans are buying Spurs end tickets :verymad:

Think you are maybe getting your drawers in a flap about nothing Eggo, or maybe haven't taken into account how football clubs operate regards on-line ticket sales (last weekend's goings on in relation to the home leg should have given you a bit of heads up). Football clubs don't give a flying feck who they are selling general sale tickets to, all they are interested in is ensuring that when their Finance team add up the number of tickets sold and the money taken in these balance.

portobellojambo1

You need to register with thfc website,takes about 10 mins.you will recieve user id just like hearts e ticket site then you can purchase tickets.my mate in london got me 4 tickets today and he is a gunner.good luck. :thumbsup:

I think you actually need to know someone who is already registered on their e-ticketing site. Anyone who registered after 4 August 2011 is getting knocked back. I'm guessing your friend already had an existing logonid set up on THFC's site.

portobellojambo1

need a London postcode for sure... just got a KB

Have you just registered with their site ?

scw98heartsfc

Tickets are not on general sale yet, still on sale to members only, you have to be a bronze or a lillywhite's member to purchase tickets at the moment, this may change when tickets go on general sale, im sure our resident tottenham fans can inform you all when that happens

portobellojambo1

From THFC's site

Reference - on-line sales.

All remaining tickets will go on sale from 9.30am on Friday, August 12 ONLY to supporters who are on the Tottenham Hotspur ticketing database as of 5.00pm on Thursday, August 4, 2011.

Italian Lambretta

Hearts and Tottenham both know there will probably over a 1000 fans kicking around London looking for tickets or having to watch the games in pubs so surely it would best all round if more tickets were made available to lessen the chance of potential problems.

Tottenham won't sell out and even less chance if they get a result at Tynie.

Have you just registered with their site ?

I have a Spurs account registered last year so I can buy tickets for anyone who wants them, send me a PM if interested. I wont buy any until after tomorrow as I want to make sure I get a ticket for the Hearts end.

Tickets are not on general sale yet, still on sale to members only, you have to be a bronze or a lillywhite's member to purchase tickets at the moment, this may change when tickets go on general sale, im sure our resident tottenham fans can inform you all when that happens

WRONG............

I've just logged in and can buy them now. I'm not a member.

portobellojambo1

yes

No chance, had to be registered by 4 August, see post above.

portobellojambo1

This information is incorrect Sir. The sale of tickets to their bronze and lilywhite members began on Wednesday morning, and ceased at 09:30 this morning. The general sale has now commenced, hence why people either registered on their database, or who know people who are registered on their database prior to 4 August are now getting access to tickets.

ach well... next time we draw them. Used the post code of my friend that supports the mighty O's.

Next idea to follow.....

Randle P McMurphy

WRONG............

I've just logged in and can buy them now. I'm not a member.

you can't receive any messages. i would definitely like 2 tickets if you can get them mate

Roy Croppers Handbag

Lol at the people who expect Hearts to be given more extra tickets as if we have some god given right.

Sound like old firm fans.

portobellojambo1

This information is incorrect Sir. The sale of tickets to their bronze and lilywhite members began on Wednesday morning, and ceased at 09:30 this morning. The general sale has now commenced, hence why people either registered on their database, or who know people who are registered on their database prior to 4 August are now getting access to tickets.

I hope I'm not stating the obvious here, and I apologise if I am, but I trust people who have managed to secure tickets for the home end accept there is an element of (danger isn't the right word) uncertainty involved.

Spurs fans may not take kindly to HMFC fans taking up seats in the home end, and just as happens at Tynecastle when the OF visit, if a home supporter raises their objections through the stewards I think you have to accept there is a possibility of being ejected from the stadium

........I think you have to accept there is a possibility of being ejected from the stadium.

.....and by all accounts it may not be the nicest area outside, for hanging about for your mates, or for walking alone to the station.

:blink:

Very true... anybody in the away end will have to be mindful and try and blend in. Glad I will not have to do it, but have a few folk that this may be their only option.

The very thought of doing this at the AEK or Feyenoord game makes me shudder

portobellojambo1

.....and by all accounts it may not be the nicest area outside, for hanging about for your mates, or for walking alone to the station.

Indeed Gasman, and once outside I presume the initial step would be to then try and find somewhere showing the game. While recent activity in that area would suggest that most local homes now possess a relatively new, large plasma screen TV they may not wish strange visitors and entry to the local pubs is an absolute non starter.

You would then have to trek somewhere well away from the Tottenham area to find a boozer that is showing the game

Indeed Gasman, and once outside I presume the initial step would be to then try and find somewhere showing the game. While recent activity in that area would suggest that most local homes now possess a relatively new, large plasma screen TV entry to the local pubs is an absolute non starter.

You would then have to trek somewhere well away from the Tottenham area to find a boozer that is showing the game

PMSL Quality post :thumbsup:

Lol at the people who expect Hearts to be given more extra tickets as if we have some god given right.

Sound like old firm fans.

Roy I dont think the people expect extra tickets, but the law of supply and demand would show that there is a need for far more away tickets to be made available. Also the coppers wont want a few thousand Jambos trooping about London trying to see the game in boozers.

Simples really we need more tickets, God given right NO but common sense YES

jamtartsandbees

I hope I'm not stating the obvious here, and I apologise if I am, but I trust people who have managed to secure tickets for the home end accept there is an element of (danger isn't the right word) uncertainty involved.

Spurs fans may not take kindly to HMFC fans taking up seats in the home end, and just as happens at Tynecastle when the OF visit, if a home supporter raises their objections through the stewards I think you have to accept there is a possibility of being ejected from the stadium

Good points but we get the hump with the old firm fans because, well they are old firm fans. To be honest at WHL as long as people show a bit of respect and use a bit of common sense, we will probably be more of a curiosity than an annoyance.

RoussetsShorts

why are folk even buying tickets in the spurs end, there'll be more than enough for the away end.

scott herbertson

Don't think you would have a problem to be honest

Most of the pubs around are frequented by afro-caribbeans who would be very happy for a chat and a drink with the jocks (fellow oppressed)

Before the game will be a no no simply because police and attitudes are based on big premier league clubs coming and piloice avoiding potential trouble

Before the game will be a no no simply because police and attitudes are based on big premier league clubs coming and piloice avoiding potential trouble

Scott is the seven sisters rd an ok place for a swally before the game?

scott herbertson

Scott is the seven sisters rd an ok place for a swally before the game?

Not really

I have a mate who was a season ticket holder and debenture holder until about 18 months ago

I used to go with him and his mates when one of them was on holidays (rarely for the man u or iverpool games) so saw aston villa , man city (when they were small) sunderland etc.

Used to go to the bricklayers just outside the ground. Mates got in on there because they were 'known' - no chance as a non spurs fan . Very friendly aand Hearts scarves on the ceiling but you would have to wait until 30 minutes after the game to get in and get served if you weren't spurs.

Best bet is around liverpool street. Lonodon Hearts will be in the pubs around there and if you want to pm me I'll make sure you know where we are going - welcome to tag along

Randle P McMurphy

why are folk even buying tickets in the spurs end, there'll be more than enough for the away end.

bigyawn.gifput up or shut up

This isn't actually correct Portobello. They were taking new registrations today over the phone (I did it myself) however they would only offer me tickets for the Man City game (the match after the Hearts game). They did however say that if I go into the ticket office (I'm in London anyway) they would probably sort me out. They know ful well Hearts fans are buying or trying to buy Spurs end tickets and they don't give a toss. There is no chance of being turfed out unless you act like a complete tube. The sensible thing if getting a SPurs end ticket is clearly to buy it in the section(s) next to our support ie block 45.

Not really

I have a mate who was a season ticket holder and debenture holder until about 18 months ago

I used to go with him and his mates when one of them was on holidays (rarely for the man u or iverpool games) so saw aston villa , man city (when they were small) sunderland etc.

Used to go to the bricklayers just outside the ground. Mates got in on there because they were 'known' - no chance as a non spurs fan . Very friendly aand Hearts scarves on the ceiling but you would have to wait until 30 minutes after the game to get in and get served if you weren't spurs.

Best bet is around liverpool street. Lonodon Hearts will be in the pubs around there and if you want to pm me I'll make sure you know where we are going - welcome to tag along

Why Liverpool St mate? it's not on the Victoria or Picadilly Lines, Best bet is probably up Highbury & Finsbury Park the heart of arsenal territory where we will be welcome,

Guest Jamboinleith

Correct,but for some unknown reason i joined 2 days ago and have just been on and can purchase tickets.there appears to be tickets scattered about in all areas apart from away end.judging by this thread looks like there may be couple of 100 jambos in home end,possibly more? :mellow:

portobellojambo1

This isn't actually correct Portobello. They were taking new registrations today over the phone (I did it myself) however they would only offer me tickets for the Man City game (the match after the Hearts game). They did however say that if I go into the ticket office (I'm in London anyway) they would probably sort me out. They know ful well Hearts fans are buying or trying to buy Spurs end tickets and they don't give a toss. There is no chance of being turfed out unless you act like a complete tube. The sensible thing if getting a SPurs end ticket is clearly to buy it in the section(s) next to our support ie block 45.

Of course they will let you register today, but as you freely admit in your post above if doing so they won't let you purchase tickets online for the HMFC game. That is all I said, so I don't know how having admitted it is the case, as you were knocked back yourself for the HMFC match, you are now saying that what I posted was wrong.

Going into the Spurs ticket office isn't quite the same as purchasing on-line, I never for one second suggested to gorgiegirl that if she went into Spurs ticket office tomorrow she would get knocked back, I did explain to her why she was getting knocked back online, as you were.

Archived