Spurs Away: Tickets in the Spurs end

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Apologies for opening another Spurs ticket thread but just to let folks know that tickets are available in the Spurs end for anybody who is currently on Spurs ticket database. I have previously bought tickets for WHL a few seasons ago and still get sent the usual ticket/merchandise e-mails.

To buy online you need a customer reference and a password. I didn't have a clue what mine where so I called the spurs ticket office asking for them and the chap on the other end provided them to me so i logged on and hey presto i was in to buy tickets for the game. So i've just this minute purchased 6 tickets.

Just a heads up for folk that you don't need to be a Spurs member as long as you have a purchase history you can get access to tickets. Hope this is of some use.

Optimus

Apologies for opening another Spurs ticket thread but just to let folks know that tickets are available in the Spurs end for anybody who is currently on Spurs ticket database. I have previously bought tickets for WHL a few seasons ago and still get sent the usual ticket/merchandise e-mails.

To buy online you need a customer reference and a password. I didn't have a clue what mine where so I called the spurs ticket office asking for them and the chap on the other end provided them to me so i logged on and hey presto i was in to buy tickets for the game. So i've just this minute purchased 6 tickets.

Just a heads up for folk that you don't need to be a Spurs member as long as you have a purchase history you can get access to tickets. Hope this is of some use.

Optimus

Glad someone is buying them.... all the CL glory hunters we acquired last season are nowhere to be seen.

Ist home game of the season on general sale :down:

P.S which stand are you in?

Broxburn Jambo

Optimus

Will you have any spare and at what price?

Optimus Prime

Glad someone is buying them.... all the CL glory hunters we acquired last season are nowhere to be seen.

Ist home game of the season on general sale :down:

P.S which stand are you in?

There in the north stand at a request of a mate. I'm still hopeful i'll get one for the Hearts end on sat but have one for myself as a plan B if the Hearts ticket office manages to screw it up again. ;)

Optimus Prime

Will you have any spare and at what price?

At the moment no, but that may change depending on how tomorrow goes with the Hearts allocation.

There in the north stand at a request of a mate. I'm still hopeful i'll get one for the Hearts end on sat but have one for myself as a plan B if the Hearts ticket office manages to screw it up again. ;)

Family stand.

Should be cool in there.

The Old Tolbooth

Here's a thought, if Spurs are struggling to sell their tickets, could we not ask for a larger allocation? :whistling:

Optimus Prime

Family stand.

Should be cool in there.

As i said mate they are for somebody else. I've got some tucked away in the East Stand for emergency purposes. :thumbsup:

As i said mate they are for somebody else. I've got some tucked away in the East Stand for emergency purposes. :thumbsup:

any chance you would be able to log back on and check how many sections are currently not for sale? that way can work out if there may be additional sections that possibly may be released to hearts fans (above our current allocation) if spurs dont sell out what theyve currently got.

cheers

any chance you would be able to log back on and check how many sections are currently not for sale? that way can work out if there may be additional sections that possibly may be released to hearts fans (above our current allocation) if spurs dont sell out what theyve currently got.

cheers

Green blocks (good availability)

2 in the North, 1 in the south, 4 in the East & 2 in the West.

But they will only give away fans seats in the South.

It is going to be another Wisla Krakow :lol:

cheers

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Green blocks (good availability)

2 in the North, 1 in the south, 4 in the East & 2 in the West.

But they will only give away fans seats in the South.

It is going to be another Wisla Krakow :lol:

Do you reckon its worth waiting a few days to see if I can get tickets in the away end before I'm forced to buy tickets in the home end Mr Conn ?

Do you reckon its worth waiting a few days to see if I can get tickets in the away end before I'm forced to buy tickets in the home end Mr Conn ?

Yes mate.

Doesn't look like we will be anywhere near selling out.

Even the Yellow blocks have some seats available.

Give it a few days i reckon before you bite the bullet.

Optimus Prime

cheers

The whole of the lower tier of the south stand (where the away section is) is shown as sold out plus 2 sections at the western corner of the upper and one central upper section. All the rest are classed as "limited availablilty".

The only places to really avoid are the South (that are not officially Hearts) the East Lower (particularly the south end - blocks 30 & 31).

Just bought 6 in south upper near the hearts fans, for one of my Spurs mates and us 5 Jambos.

Its been a funny season so far for me, as I have been in the home end at Methil, Berlin and now Spurs.

Looking forward to a day on the pish, some good chat from the lovely essex girls on Liverpool Street pre game and if its not to much to ask a wee goal from the Hearts......

Just bought 6 in south upper near the hearts fans, for one of my Spurs mates and us 5 Jambos.

Its been a funny season so far for me, as I have been in the home end at Methil, Berlin and now Spurs.

Looking forward to a day on the pish, some good chat from the lovely essex girls on Liverpool Street pre game and if its not to much to ask a wee goal from the Hearts......

Hope I'm near you mate. Other two guys I'm going down with are over 106 points, so guaranteed away end tickets.

I'll be wearing a trench coat, fake moutasche and carrying a newspaper with two holes in it. Make yourself known.

Hope I'm near you mate. Other two guys I'm going down with are over 106 points, so guaranteed away end tickets.

I'll be wearing a trench coat, fake moutasche and carrying a newspaper with two holes in it. Make yourself known.

My Spurs mate is an Ausie, and 2 of the lads are brothers and almost identical, so we should be easy to spot also :-) Failing that we will all have a Standard under our left arm!

I got 1 on Wednesday (thanks to a mate with bronze), 2 from a ST holder and now 3 for some family members (I registered years ago too)

Might be able to get another 3, but don't want to be stuck with tickets....

Sounds to me like you & footybob are in Block 45.

Same as me.... Row 4 i think off the top of my head

I'll be the gobby little fat *****.

I got 1 on Wednesday (thanks to a mate with bronze), 2 from a ST holder and now 3 for some family members (I registered years ago too)

Might be able to get another 3, but don't want to be stuck with tickets....

I'd be willing to help out with that should you be stuck with unwanted tickets!

Just spoken to Spurs ticket office. Section 45 which is directly beside the Hearts has plenty availability for anyone who has a customer number or can find a way to get a Spurs supporter already on the database to purchase for them. Seems a pity this section wasn't given to us officially as well as there is no need for it to have been given to the home support given availability all over the ground.

Just spoken to Spurs ticket office. Section 45 which is directly beside the Hearts has plenty availability for anyone who has a customer number or can find a way to get a Spurs supporter already on the database to purchase for them. Seems a pity this section wasn't given to us officially as well as there is no need for it to have been given to the home support given availability all over the ground.

Me & my mate are in 45..... i always sit in the South. No disrespect but im not moving to accommodate you fellas :lol:

YIDS!

Me & my mate are in 45..... i always sit in the South. No disrespect but im not moving to accommodate you fellas :lol:

YIDS!

Inconsiderate sods :D

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:whistling:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The only places to really avoid are the South (that are not officially Hearts) the East Lower (particularly the south end - blocks 30 & 31).

Is this what is known as The Shelf? I was in there with spurs mates when I lived in London circa 88/89.Good atmosphere in there.

Is this what is known as The Shelf? I was in there with spurs mates when I lived in London circa 88/89.Good atmosphere in there.

The old shelf is no more but it was in the East Stand.

I think me & my mate are going to be heavily outnumbered..... i better by a Sporran (aka, Scottish rucksack)

The old shelf is no more but it was in the East Stand.

I think me & my mate are going to be heavily outnumbered..... i better by a Sporran (aka, Scottish rucksack)

Showing my age :rolleyes: are you making the trip up to the Athens of the North Alfie?

Showing my age :rolleyes: are you making the trip up to the Athens of the North Alfie?

Season ticket holders only. I do not have one, so, no.

Would have loved it. Nevermind.

Maybe we will meet you in the Chamions League next year :thumbsup:

Sounds to me like you & footybob are in Block 45.

Same as me.... Row 4 i think off the top of my head

I'll be the gobby little fat *****.

Correct Sir. We are a few rows behind you though :-)

Season ticket holders only. I do not have one, so, no.

Would have loved it. Nevermind.

Maybe we will meet you in the Chamions League next year :thumbsup:

Its a bit early for the crack pipe :whistling:

You wont make CL 2 years on the trot will you?

YIDS!

Do you think that well behaved Jambos would be tolerated in this section?

Do you think that well behaved Jambos would be tolerated in this section?

I think so.

To be honest i genuinely believe you will out number us in Block 45.

It is usually given to away fans in the PL, hence i usually sit in 44.

However, i always try & get in the nearest block to the away for the banter/atmosphere which is why i booked 45 this time.

I got confirmation this morning from a mate who is a Spurs STH that he has ordered 3 tickets for me in the West Stand Lower Section Area 9 ?43 each plus ?10.50 fee. That is right next to away support - looking forward to it!

Alfie, I'm in the South upper tier right next to our support.

I am going to need to perfect a cockney accent?

FYI, here's what it currently looks like: http://postimage.org/image/32w95db9g/

Anyone reckon that the red sections (sold/unavailable) in the South lower on that graphic may be 'saved' to see how sales go either way i.e we may get more sections?

jamtartsandbees

That's another 2 booked into section 45. I knew having a Spurs supporting sister would come in handy one day.

Optimus

WELL DONE :angry: maybe Spurs might refund all the Scottish addresses there money now. Why dont people just keep there big mouths shut instead of informing the world that Hearts fans are buying Spurs end tickets :verymad:

WELL DONE :angry: maybe Spurs might refund all the Scottish addresses there money now. Why dont people just keep there big mouths shut instead of informing the world that Hearts fans are buying Spurs end tickets :verymad:

:orly?:

Archived