Aaron Lennon

weaz1981

Maiden Gorgie

Thanks for reminding me that our defence has to try and cope with him :sob:

Grainger will have him in his back pocket :whistling:

aaron, welcome to danny grainger's back pocket. enjoy your stay.

:stare:

aaron, welcome to danny grainger's back pocket. enjoy your stay.

:stare:

alwaysthereinspirit

lennon you are SHIIIITTTEEEEE

come on the Jt's

If only we had $#!te players like him.

This is the worst thing that could have happened, tbh.

Now Spurs need to play a competitive ixture with their first team to keep them sharp before playing United.

We're on the wrong end of a hammering, I fear.

Buffalo Bill

Now Spurs need to play a competitive ixture with their first team to keep them sharp before playing United.

It's not too late to recall Marius Kizys; a calming influence in the midfield IIRC.

doctor jambo

we always were. Here we are talking about a side that could sell one player (Modric per se) and buy our entire club. If we dont get royally beefed I will be stunned. In fact, Spurs could sell MOdric and buy the bottom ten clubs in the SPL for their net worth once debt taken into account. Take that further when you think Rangers were atually worth ?1.

Yep, Scottish league is competitive alright!

Right I'm going to stick my neck out here...

Traditional pacey wingers often struggle at Tynecastle. I don't know if it's the shape of the pitch or what but they never seem to be able to build up a head of steam before they run out of grass. The wingers that do well at Tynie usually have a bit of guile to their play which is something Lennon lacks imo (maybe that's only when against premiership/international full backs but still).

Feel free to set me straight on this one though as maybe my eternal optomism is clouding me here...

J Cheever Loophole

Aaron Lennon, bit lightweight IMO. :thumbsup:

3lb lighter than a meringue to be precise.whistling.gif

Traditional pacey wingers often struggle at Tynecastle. I don't know if it's the shape of the pitch or what but they never seem to be able to build up a head of steam before they run out of grass. The wingers that do well at Tynie usually have a bit of guile to their play which is something Lennon lacks imo (maybe that's only when against premiership/international full backs but still).

Feel free to set me straight on this one though as maybe my eternal optomism is clouding me here...

Chris Humphrey, an Aaron Lennon lite if you will, ripped us, and in particular Jonsson, a new one when they beat us 2-0 at Tynie a season or two back.

Grainger's looked good so far but that Humpries guy owned him on Sunday. I fear Lennon may take him to pieces if he gets enough ball.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Hopefully the groundsman at Tynecastle is letting the grass grow that little bit longer .......:thumbsup:

Danny Grainger once nutmegged Lionel Messi while playing for Dundee Utd in a friendly against Barca. Lennon will hold no fear for him!

alwaysthereinspirit

3lb lighter than a meringue to be precise.whistling.gif

Is that a donut or a meringue?

No you were right the first time, its a donut,

Now where did I put that anorak?

Ribery's Face

No shit Sherlock

i think he was joking, theyre players aint got shit on big adrian and zal.

Does he know what happens to Lennons at Tynie?

:whistling: fans run up and try to give them a cuddle when they are feeling a wee bit low?

the advantage of Tynecastle being a small pitch and us being able to "sit in" and not go all guns blazing might help,but on the other hand we don't want to sit too deep and allow them to throw high balls into Paul Bunyans skinny brother

DuffKirkMacKenzie

Spurs will absolutely tonk us if they put out a full strength side.

Aye, just like Bayern Munich did.

Snake Plissken

We'll probably run them close at Tynecastle and get beaten comfortably at Shite Fart Lane.

Yeah unfortunately for you there will be a lot more first team players like Lennon, Bale etc now playing.

Ah well, at least you get to see players like them now at Tynecastle - because even with only our youngsters playing there was a good chance you would've lost. Makes it more of a 'glamour' tie.

Archived