Travelodge Tips

Diane

Have booked into the Learmonth. This was the only one under ?100 a night!

I should have tried to arrange a home swopfor both games.

COYS

chester copperpot

Have booked into the Learmonth. This was the only one under ?100 a night!

I should have tried to arrange a home swopfor both games.

COYS

Leamonth's nice and central, so you will be able to walk from the city centre to your hotel room.

Only a couple of miles from Tynie too, so you will enjoy (except the match of course)

Spurs fans on COYS still seem unsure about the ko times for both games as the Spurs website still states TBC.

Anyone here know any better.

COYS

chester copperpot

Spurs fans on COYS still seem unsure about the ko times for both games as the Spurs website still states TBC.

Anyone here know any better.

COYS

Hearts site states 7.45pm for the home leg, pretty certain the early kick off times are for the more Easternly parts of Europe due to the time differences etc.

We have been told that some games kick off at 6 & others 8pm for TV coverage.

Liverpool and Manchester City both had to play at 6 last year.

Strange that the Spurs website has still not confirmed KOs yet.

Are you nieghbours in Glasgow plying the same night at home and if what time do they kick off?

COYS

We thought that too when we went to London last year for the Millwall game, we got there and there were sockets hanging off the wall, sinks away from the wall, damp and mould patches over then ceiling, wallpaper hanging off the walls, the door wouldn't fit into the door frame properly, the sheets weren't clean, the pillows were manky and uncomfortable, and the curtains wouldn't shut so I had to cut the strings on them at the top to get them to close, oh, and the missus managed to lock herself in the bathroom (which was shared) :lol:

they probably saw where you where from and felt this was an upgrade from your usual living standards

Jings I thought I had logged in to trip advisor by mistake - had to do a double check.

And sadly I'm in the Royal Scot as well - but arrive the Wednesday so hopefully according to this thread I might just get my room!!!!

Agree. what a pile of crap. Any other shete threads you want to start for the sake of it...Feck me....we've all been in a hotel!!! Fud.

The Old Tolbooth

they probably saw where you where from and felt this was an upgrade from your usual living standards

You're such a bitch Pomps! :down:

On another note, what train service is it that I would get from Liverpool Street up to the ground, because I'm looking at the London map of the tube and it has the DLR and some over ground trains, but not the one I want :wacko:

On another note, what train service is it that I would get from Liverpool Street up to the ground, because I'm looking at the London map of the tube and it has the DLR and some over ground trains, but not the one I want :wacko:

tube from liverpool street to Kings Cross ( 3 lines) take you there, from Kings Cross go onto the Picadilly line to tottenham

Think we take a train from Liverpool St to Tottenham Hale, or other option is the tube as suggested above.

Direct from Liverpool St

http://www.carlberry.co.uk/rfnshowr.asp?RN=BR021A

http://www.carlberry.co.uk/rfnshowr.asp?RN=BR021C

?4.00 single

Archived