Any transfer news?

JAMMY

Dr. Bapswent

Michael Stewart is the answer to our disciplinary problems!

But seriously...

Its testament to our perception of the midfield's capabilities when people are agreeing MS would actually improve our lineup.

But I don't think there is much chance of MS signing....

on the other hand..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linas_Pilibaitis

:ninja:

Why do you think that? Are you willing to have a wee wager on that then since you are so confident I'm talking sh1te?

yeah what`s the bet?

Guildford_Jambo

Why do you think that? Are you willing to have a wee wager on that then since you are so confident I'm talking sh1te?

whats your source?

I'll take that bet :)

I actually saw Michael Stewart at The Pleasance on Tuesday night. Nice enough guy, was happy to chat and mentioned he had a few ongoing discussions with clubs up here. Didn't think for a minute it would be us, and he didn't give that impression.

FWIW, he's better than Mrowiec IMHO.

Gregory House M.D.

Where did you hear this? Has the person got things right before? How did they come about this Info?

I think it's pish TBH.

The Old Tolbooth

Let me get this right, Vlad wants Hearts to win the SPL title (his words), yet he wants us to re-sign Mikey Stewart?

:rofl::rofl:

Vlad is clearly in need of some strong medication! :unsure:

Midfielder who has played for us twice before! Hmm.

Donald Park

Eamonn Bannon

Michael Stewart

If true, hope it is Bannon! Beautiful crossed of the ball.

Gregory House M.D.

I hope it's true.

Never been a MS hater.

If he screwed the nut I'd be quite happy to see him back. He has Energy, Shooting ability and can play a through ball. Having Bruno Aguiar next to him made him look worse than he was because Bruno oozed class.

Michael has obviously been targetted to be the cool head in midfield beside Ian Black..... :-S. I dont believe this, but if it did, then we might aswell just go and pay the 'suspended' part of our last SFA disciplinary fine and save us paying it at the end of the season.

Clerry Jambo

Donald Park

Eamonn Bannon

Michael Stewart

Wee Johnny Colquhoun, not really a midfielder but played twice for us :rolleyes:

the jambo poet

if any of this is true it's bad news all round....

who'd be signing Michael Stewart?...surely Paulo knows hee haw about him...

or hav Hearts just been notified that he's avail and Paulo's checked out his CV??

He's not the answer....we created f all with him in the team....not who we need imo

If he screwed the nut I'd be quite happy to see him back. He has Energy, Shooting ability and can play a through ball. Having Bruno Aguiar next to him made him look worse than he was because Bruno oozed class.

This. A million times this.

Donald Park

Eamonn Bannon

Michael Stewart

Add Neil McCann to that list ...

Gregory House M.D.

if any of this is true it's bad news all round....

who'd be signing Michael Stewart?...surely Paulo knows hee haw about him...

or hav Hearts just been notified that he's avail and Paulo's checked out his CV??

He's not the answer....we created f all with him in the team....not who we need imo

Considering he was paired with both Hartley(?)and Aguiar, You're talking shite.

Maybe Neil McCann is coming back again to boost our collection of injury prone wingers.

Or maybe it is someone who only actsully played twice.

If so, my money's on a return for the legend that is Mo Berthe!!!

This ain't happening at all. However...

Michael Stewart I'm pretty sure won the Kickback player of the season a couple of years back? If he never, he won a hell of a lot of MOTM votes.

It turned sour very quickly in his second spell, he seriously lost the plot. But he was a very decent player for us, although prone to losing the head if the toss never went his way.

i also saw MS walking along george doing some shopping might be some truth in this

I will be pleased with this - with the right manager he can be a decent football player

Any info on this or other targets, fella?

Fermit the Krog

Midfielder signing today! Ex Hearts player (twice)

:thumbsup:

I'd be fairly confident in saying this guy is a WUM.

:turned:

I actually agree but we won't be signing mikey stewart. Hall is clearly talking bollox.

But I don't think there is much chance of MS signing....

yeah what`s the bet?

I'll take that bet :)

This ain't happening at all.

I will be pleased with this - with the right manager he can be a decent football player

So am I - he's streets ahead of any of our current central midfielders.

how many of those goals were penalities?

It doesn`t really matter. Ian Black and Adrian Mrowiec have scored one goal between them since the start of last season. If Stewart gets his shitty attitude right he will be better than the pair of them and score more goals.

well done hall, i thought you were talking nonsense. and i bet you wish you made those bets now.

if MS can screw the nut and not lose his head he will be an asset to the team as i think he will suit the style of play PS wants to play.

That's always said in defence of Michael Stewart.

I predict he'll have a few good games and everyone will say he's a great signing then a couple of months down the line he'll be back to being pish and everyone will want rid of him.

Greedy_Jambo

Vlad must be planning on doing a hartley on his ass.

I see no other reason for bringing him back.

Get Obua fit, resign M Stewart and Miko and I would have to wear ear plugs to avoid listening to the shit before they kick a ball and following their first mistake, even if it's after an hour! I would rather we had the likes of Murray Davidson or someone from Portugal but I would prefer Stewart to our current players.

Archived