The que on Saturday

Craigieboy

No point queuing. Game will be sold out by 4.46pm to all the fair weather fans online/phone who arent at the game after a TO screw up means they go on general sale ;)

stirlingshirejambo

:facepalm:

Hows this going to go then?

From what time?

My Wife doesn't go to football.

Get her to wait outside ground at 3 o'clock. Lob our season tickets over turnstiles she picks them up wanders over to ticket office. Just as we leave game she'll be getting served....sorted

I'm not even gonna go to the Aberdeen game now, just so I can walk out with 1800 tickets.

Francis Albert

Why would anyone with access to a computer queue up outside the Ticket Office when you can buy on-line?

Why would anyone with access to a computer queue up outside the Ticket Office when you can buy on-line?

how many folk are going to have access to a computer at 4:45 on Saturday?

Folk will leave early to get in line. Mental decision.

Correct anyone who leaves early to join a queue when they are going to get a ticket regardless and could opt to do it from the comfort of their home is mental.

Folk will leave early to get in line. Mental decision.

According to the Hearts website, these are the opening hours for the ticket office:

TICKET CENTRE SALES:

Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm

(Thursdays open at 10am)

Sat: 10am - 2pm

Matchday: 10am - Kick-off

So.....this means that the ticket office won't be open at 4.45pm on Saturday?!!!

:unsure:

Correct anyone who leaves early to join a queue when they are going to get a ticket regardless and could opt to do it from the comfort of their home is mental.

I think what Hearts have to do is tell the fans there aint 1800+ with 100 loyalty points then. Then the club wont be bombarded, computer/phone lines dont crash and supporters with the 100 points can relax SAFE in the knowledge that they have until Tuesday to get ticket.

All I'll say is that the system has a habit of being shyte.

Prepared to take the risk?

I'll be mental and que.

Looking after Real Maroon players, imo.

remind me of something else this permanent pregnancy is keeping me from why don't you.

My Wife doesn't go to football.

Get her to wait outside ground at 3 o'clock. Lob our season tickets over turnstiles she picks them up wanders over to ticket office. Just as we leave game she'll be getting served....sorted

I love your style mate but you don't need to do that :lol:

As long as she has the appropriate customer reference numbers she can buy the tickets :thumbsup:

Prenticeonthewing

Taking the netbook to the game - will log on near the end of the game - one son joining the que the other gonna try and book by phone - one way or another I intend getting my tickets on Saturday. Don't for a minute believe 1800 fans have over 100 points but saying that I'm not taking the chance!!!

And it is a disaster of a time to start the sales at.

Now I'll have to get my mate to queue because I will be in the ground at that time.

Hearts really haven't thought this one through. Rewarding the proper supporters by setting the threshold at 100 points then beginning the sales at a time where these same supporters will be at the game. <_<

robin hood jambo

I think what Hearts have to do is tell the fans there aint 1800+ with 100 loyalty points then. Then the club wont be bombarded, computer/phone lines dont crash and supporters with the 100 points can relax SAFE in the knowledge that they have until Tuesday to get ticket.

Yip they know how many fans qualify so why not put it on the website. Hey do it for Fester road so why not for the biggest game in years.

Its the not knowing and second guessing that is causing panic i mean are you really gonna gamble that they wont sell out on Sat and we will get more tckts?

Prince Buaben

According to the Hearts website, these are the opening hours for the ticket office:

TICKET CENTRE SALES:

Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm

(Thursdays open at 10am)

Sat: 10am - 2pm

Matchday: 10am - Kick-off

So.....this means that the ticket office won't be open at 4.45pm on Saturday?!!!

:unsure:

Says on the website that they can be collected in person so i would assume so.

This.

It is Hearts we are talking about though :whistling:

Carl Spackler

I think you are correct Gambo. They must know the number of fans with 100 loyalty points. It's not a safe assumption though so I'd quite like them to clarify else I may need to miss one game to try and get tickets for another. That would be mental and possibly not very loyal ironically! They state Sale is subject to availability which casts doubt too.

Else they should shift the start of sale time I'd suggest.

The People's Chimp

Taking your laptop to the game are you? whistling.gif

I asked this in the ticket office, and was told that is the case.

they explained that otherwise the limit would have been set at 95, or 110, or whatever figure gave the right outcome.

I do fully agree that Hearts need to publicise this though. :thumb:

JamboRossi79

I hope you are right currently sitting on 193 points so would be raging if I missed out.

Dean Winchester

I asked this in the ticket office, and was told that is the case.

they explained that otherwise the limit would have been set at 95, or 110, or whatever figure gave the right outcome.

I do fully agree that Hearts need to publicise this though. :thumb:

Yet again a case of who you speak to with different information. I was told that it wasn't a certainty and more than 1800 qualified for a WHL ticket.

Yet again a case of who you speak to with different information. I was told that it wasn't a certainty and more than 1800 qualified for a WHL ticket.

Mate not doubting you were told this but I cannot see how this is the case?

I might call a 'friend' there and check.

The People's Chimp

I hope you are right currently sitting on 193 points so would be raging if I missed out.

Did you get 93 for your flag?

The guy on the desk at the ticket office just said there was more than 1800 folk with over 100 loyalty points. This was 5 mins ago

---

- Sent from my iPhone

The Old Tolbooth

How difficult can it be to organise this ffs?

After making such a spectacular **** up of the home ticket sales for the first leg, I honestly didn't think it was possible to outdo themselves with this one, well done Hearts, you managed it! :down:

The Old Tolbooth

The guy on the desk at the ticket office just said there was more than 1800 folk with over 100 loyalty points. This was 5 mins ago

---

- Sent from my iPhone

In that case, why on gods earth would they set the threshold at 100 points, and not 105, or 110? :blink:

Although saying that we all know the ticket office dont know whether its new york or new year so make of that what you will

---

- Sent from my iPhone

John i have no idea mate. Im just telling you what the guy working there said

---

- Sent from my iPhone

The Old Tolbooth

Although saying that we all know the ticket office dont know whether its new york or new year so make of that what you will

---

- Sent from my iPhone

:lol:

How very true mate!

Ribery's Face

why is everyone getting so stressed over all this, the tickets come on sale after the game on saturday, this is wednessday, wait till saturday morning and see how many points you have. The queue up and get your ticket...

Jambof3tornado

Hearts just took off the 7 points for the spurs game at Tynie meaning that less folk hit the magic 100 now. This clearly has been done to reduce the number of qualifying fans to allow anyone with enough points to get one if they want one.

Dean Winchester

Mate not doubting you were told this but I cannot see how this is the case?

I might call a 'friend' there and check.

Well let me know but that's what she said. I even asked twice 'cause I wouldn't have thought there'd be more than 1800 :yucky:

In the unlikely event that season ticket holders don't take up the option of buying their seat for the home game...... When would these tickets go on sale? Anyone know? Cheers

Dunk-Section G

Will the TO even be open after the game? It doesnt say so on the website.

The 4.45pm could just be the official opening period, so online and phone?

Archived