Webster

janjo1874

Im at riccarton just now. Hes Training with the squad instead of alone but temps hamil and adrian are jogging about seperately. Did they take knocks at the weekend?

---

- Sent from my iPhone

Im at riccarton just now. Hes Training with the squad instead of alone but temps hamil and adrian are jogging about seperately. Did they take knocks at the weekend?

---

- Sent from my iPhone

Temps took a sore one on the ankle/foot and Adrian was down for a while following Lasley's challenge. Not sure about Hamill.

...a bit disco

Check out...

The Terrace

Important Topics

The People's Chimp

Is this really "team information?" Guy who may or may not play, with massive record of injuries, is training and may or may not play?

There's being cautious about posting a potential line up, and then there's ludicrous censorship of topics which may be of interest.

Good to see Andrew training with the first team. Massive game this weekend, we need him in the side.

thumbsup.gif

Is this really "team information?" Guy who may or may not play, with massive record of injuries, is training and may or may not play?

There's being cautious about posting a potential line up, and then there's ludicrous censorship of topics which may be of interest.

In my opinion it is clearly not team news. It is injury news.I think the type of thing Dexter was meaning was posting team line ups being used in training close to a match.

We have always had info like the OP posted on JKB.

---

- Sent from my iPhone

He'll still not be match fit. He's only played 8 competitive minutes since last season.

heartsfc_fan

We're going to be really struggling in the middle of the park if Mrowiec and Hamill don't make it. Black suspended I take it.

jamboinglasgow

I agree, this info is usually given in a pre-match press conference (i.e. who is fit) problem with what was posted last week was the exact team line-up and formation.

He'll still not be match fit. He's only played 8 competitive minutes since last season.

And how do you get match fit if you don't play him in competitive matches when he is ready to go.

Aye but we`re only a couple of weeks into the season. If he got a full pre-seasons training in he`ll be fine (if he can be arsed).

With all those midfielders jogging about on their own, it's time for ROBINSON to shine against Aberdeen!

I dare you Paolo ;)

Gregory House M.D.

We're going to be really struggling in the middle of the park if Mrowiec and Hamill don't make it. Black suspended I take it.

TBF, I very near pished myself with glee that those 3 won't start.

It`s only Wednesday. One or both of them may still make it. Anyway Stevo and Robinson would do fine in the centre imo.

heartsfc_fan

It`s only Wednesday. One or both of them may still make it. Anyway Stevo and Robinson would do fine in the centre imo.

Come to think of it, if Webster makes it, we could play this:

-------------Kello----------------

McGowan Webster Zaliukas Grainger

Templeton Stevenson Robinson Driver

------------Skacel--------------

------------Sutton--------------

EDIT Forgot about Jonsson. Put it in the middle instead on Stevenson or Robinson.

Gregory House M.D.

Come to think of it, if Webster makes it, we could play this:

-------------Kello----------------

McGowan Webster Zaliukas Grainger

Templeton Stevenson Robinson Driver

------------Skacel--------------

------------Sutton--------------

I'll remove my own eyes if Templeton starts in the same team as Sutton.

Francis Albert

---

- Sent from my iPhone

Hope the squad feel suitably honoured.

No sign of taouil or kyle. However big denis was back training with them. I wasnt posting this as if i know the team sheet just thought people might be interested.

---

- Sent from my iPhone

We_are_the_Hearts

Eh? He already has!

We_are_the_Hearts

No sign of taouil or kyle. However big denis was back training with them. I wasnt posting this as if i know the team sheet just thought people might be interested.

---

- Sent from my iPhone

Hope the rumours were boolocks and one of them hasn't spat the dummy!

Tommy Wiseau

TBF, I very near pished myself with glee that those 3 won't start.

Hamill was our best player on Sunday and one of our best last midweek.

Gregory House M.D.

Hamill was our best player on Sunday and one of our best last midweek.

Apologies, I meant Black, Templeton and Mroweic. Gives youth a chance surely.

jamboinglasgow

---

- Sent from my iPhone

Good to hear, are they doing a lot passing and movement drills? Are there any more youngsters with the squad?

Tommy Wiseau

Apologies, I meant Black, Templeton and Mroweic. Gives youth a chance surely.

Not fussed about any of the three of them, other than Black they have been poor for some time and Black is hardly setting it alight.

Would go with:

Robinson

Hamill

Driver

Skacel

Stevenson

Sutton

as my midfield and forwards for the weekend.

Walter Bishop

Were your eyes removed for the 1st 2 games of this season then ? :vrface:

8 minutes, plus a full preseason, is more than Driver got before coming back against Paks.

Good to hear, are they doing a lot passing and movement drills? Are there any more youngsters with the squad?

If they are doing passing drills the opening poster should keep out the road or he'll get his phone knocked out his hand :rolleyes:

Gregory House M.D.

Were your eyes removed for the 1st 2 games of this season then ? :vrface:

No. That's why I'm saying it now. If I'd never seen it, I wouldn't be qualified to comment. It really was quite simple to understand without explanation.

They were doing mosty drills sprinting passing and in and out the slalom pole things then they were doin the passing and moving stuff towards the end. I left about half 11 and they were still there. The weather got the better of me. Delaney, big denis, mullen, robinson, smith, hamilton, holt, david smith were all there. Unfortunately barr still seems to be training with them lol

---

- Sent from my iPhone

I think after "Iluv" having the nuts to stick to his name change bet you should be made to do this.

Fairs fair.

Not fussed about any of the three of them, other than Black they have been poor for some time and Black is hardly setting it alight.

Would go with:

Robinson

Hamill

Driver

Skacel

Stevenson

Sutton

as my midfield and forwards for the weekend.

I would like this. Plenty of energy to balance out Skacel's languid class.

Gregory House M.D.

I think after "Iluv" having the nuts to stick to his name change bet you should be made to do this.

Fairs fair.

What? :lol:

They were doing mosty drills sprinting passing and in and out the slalom pole things then they were doin the passing and moving stuff towards the end. I left about half 11 and they were still there. The weather got the better of me. Delaney, big denis, mullen, robinson, smith, hamilton, holt, david smith were all there. Unfortunately barr still seems to be training with them lol

---

- Sent from my iPhone

Careful, other clubs read this board and if they find out we have been running in and out of slalom poles and passing then they will completely overhaul their tactics to suit.

Or maybe they will do the same as every other non-Old Firm team that comes to Tynie - sit in and hit us on the break once we have failed to break down their defence. Rocket science!

Gregory House M.D.

if they start it`s your eyes on a plate.

:lol: Why did iLUV have to?

Was up yesterday. Only caught last half hour of training. Webster and Suso training seperately, then Paulo had a talk with Webster. Suso starts full training on monday. For what it's worth...training looked really good...and a few of the young lads involved aswell. When training was done, Paulo stood for a while taking to four of the young lads, explaining stuff to them etc. Looks like he knows what he's doing! :thumbsup:

Lynn :ninja:

---

- Sent from my iPhone

bet the judas still doesn't play. :down:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

HGW, I8 is now ILUV... He made a silly all or nowt statement and had the baws to back it up when he was proven wrong... We all respect him for doing this... Are you gonna earn a similar level of respect?

:)

Fort Vallance

Apparently he held his hand up after 3 minutes. It took the back the management 5 minutes to realise he was serious and to get him off.

Gregory House M.D.

HGW, I8 is now ILUV... He made a silly all or nowt statement and had the baws to back it up when he was proven wrong... We all respect him for doing this... Are you gonna earn a similar level of respect?

:)

:lol: I think I'll pass on this occasion. Have you got a link to the thread? :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What! He had an actuall injury???? HTF will this fit in with him being a lying work-shy weasel though! Houston made all this perfectly clear for us IMO :(

;)

heartsfc_fan

Webster nowhere near first team training today.

:facepalm:

Who was training today? Hamill, Elliott etc? They are injury doubts.

Fermit the Krog

:facepalm:

Who was training today? Hamill, Elliott etc? They are injury doubts.

Hamill, Elliott and Suso all training, albeit Suso quite heavily bandaged.

Archived