Sign here if going down to London regardless of getting a ticket.

i8hibsh

216 members have voted

1. 1. Are you still going to London regardless of getting a ticket?

• Yes
    • No

Hi,

I just want to gauge possible numbers.

We are likely to receive no more than 2,000 seats for the game.

I am going down regardless but want to see if people will still make it down.

Mods, I can't post polls - would you be as kind to add one?

And only put yes if you are definately going down.

The sight of thousands of well behaved Jambos down there would REALLY raise our profile and do wonders for this football club.

Mods I know you are busy but please add a poll to this and perhaps make it a sticky so it stays on page 1.

appreciated

Depends on the rest of my entourage.

No danger I'm going myself.

holding%20hands.jpg

Being serious tho dude you wouldn't be by yourself tho.

I have my train ticket but if the match ticket is not forthcoming I will still travel.

I am now starting to think about nothing else but loyalty points. I cannot concentrate!

chester copperpot

Have sorted out hotel for Thursday night, but am no where near prepared travelling down wise as yet.

Will defo go though, regardless of ticket or not, though am fairly confident of securing a brief.

• Moderators

Mods I know you are busy but please add a poll to this and perhaps make it a sticky so it stays on page 1.

appreciated

Why can't you post a poll, iLUVhibs?

Fozzyonthefence

The sight of thousands of well behaved Jambos down there would REALLY raise our profile and do wonders for this football club.

True but I fear our FTP brigade will let us down, especially with loads of bevvy - hope I'm wrong.

Why can't you post a poll, iLUVhibs?

not subscribed and I can't see the option.

• Moderators

not subscribed and I can't see the option.

Ah yes. Either you are. Well, you know how to remedy that situation. ;):thumbsup:

Vlad-Stupid

True but I fear our FTP brigade will let us down, especially with loads of bevvy - hope I'm wrong.

:vrface:

Doesnt take long in to a thread before the finger pointing starts

Ah yes. Either you are. Well, you know how to remedy that situation. ;):thumbsup:

As my name change proves I am a man of my word. If you create a poll today I will subscribe this week once I have my bank card on me.

cheers

Vlad-Stupid

As my name change proves I am a man of my word. If you create a poll today I will subscribe this week once I have my bank card on me.

cheers

Pressured in to it after days of hounding IMO :smuggy:

hmfc_liam06

Me + 1. Travel and accommodation only costing ?16 so would be rude not to! Was going to create a thread on where the most likely place is for a mass piss up but asking here would suffice for now!

+3 for us.

Sleeper booked on the Wednesday night and have a few bars to hit in London on the Thursday. Problem is once I get to Liverpool Street post 5PM, I will be easily led by the skirt and if I dont have a match ticket, there could be trouble ahead..... On the plus point with some good chat it might negate the need for a hotel room for the night :-)

Slevinkelevra

time for a "i've nae pals post" but none of my mates are goin down due to work and family commitments...i wanna go tho, any fellow jambos mind me taggin along with them :whistling:

chester copperpot

time for a "i've nae pals post" but none of my mates are goin down due to work and family commitments...i wanna go tho, any fellow jambos mind me taggin along with them :whistling:

I am travelling down on my own, that's pretty much guaranteed. I may take the car, depending on circumstances. Not meeting folk till I get to my hotel, don't mind you tagging along.

Incidentally, I got a lift to Manchester when we were in Prague from a guy I'd never met before and we ended up good mates.

Vlad-Stupid

I got a lift to Manchester when we were in Prague from a guy I'd never met before and we ended up good mates.

brokebackmountain460.jpg

the windae cleaner

cant justify spendin hundreds of pounds to sit in a s4itty wee london pub to watch the game.

will hold back till i get a ticket

• Moderators

cheers

Deal. :thumbsup:

Me + 3

On the Edinburgh/London train leaving at 6.55am on the morning of the game. Into the big smoke for 11.45am.

Back up on the 13.00 train on Fri afternoon, getting into Edinburgh for 17.35.

Anyone else on this train?

Cheers Mod 7 :thumbsup:

Please fill in poll if you haven't already (those who replied before it was up)

cheers

Forza Cuore

Megabus booked. Ticket or not, I'll be in the other Capital. Will pack a balaclava and hoody, innit.

J Cheever Loophole

I better no,coz I'd I would end up jumping on a train to Woking and have my own private riot at the fekkers hoose that done me out of ?1800 in wages 23 yrs ago.The caant.

Will probably have to.

Booked flights and accomodation for me plus three on Saturday.

I'm pretty confident of getting a ticket and because I've already booked I am willing to queue up for hours before they go on sale to ensure I get four tickets. Should have enough loyalty points for the first batch but time will tell.

Going without a ticket defeats the purpose of going in the first place IMO.

Archived