Could game be called off?

hacker

police call for all football games in London to be called off - Sky News

Our game will be fine but this shit may mess up our tickets down there

Guest Jamboinleith

police call for all football games in London to be called off - Sky News

Our game will be fine but this shit may mess up our tickets down there

Agreed,plus even if we get 1200/1800 tickets or 3000 tickets.i think we could take double that down london.lets face it we are all praying for a ticket,but how many have organised travel time off work etc without ticket? :mellow:

Ribery's Face

holy poo, bbc news just said anyone seen taking photos is getting attacked, anyone wearing a hoodie and trying to blend in is getting attacked. this must be all one gang. or certainly seems that way. uh oh debenhams and carphonewarehoues is on fire. :mellow:

yeah all London games off this week now and there'll be martial law tomorrow. I am not kidding. The chances of our big day out with 5,000 at WHL are moving from slim to none ...

The Old Tolbooth

yeah all London games off this week now and there'll be martial law tomorrow. I am not kidding. The chances of our big day out with 5,000 at WHL are moving from slim to none ...

The game is 2 and a bit weeks away though, it's not time to panic just yet :1092:

how many people are going to want to go down there for a football match now? I suggest if we get anywhere near 2000 tickets you will not struggle to get one :arry:

I wouldn't go down to London if i was offered a freebie ticket for the game. Apart from the fact we'd get hammered anyway, i certainly wouldn't go anywhere near the place, and this was before the riots started. I said when we found out we were playing Tottenham on here there'll likely be trouble and all that's goin on just now won't be forgotten in the space of a couple of weeks.

Gregory House M.D.

Gone outside London now, both Birmingham and Liverpool are now having riots.

The Bookies taking bets that Glasgow will join in?

:lol:

J Cheever Loophole

The Bookies taking bets that Glasgow will join in?

:lol:

It all started in Glasgow mate.

In 1690whistling.gif

This will have died down before then.

If it hasn't, there will be measures in place to make sure things go smoothly.

Then the police will all need time off to recover some scary shit going on..

Fxxx the SPFL

how many people are going to want to go down there for a football match now? I suggest if we get anywhere near 2000 tickets you will not struggle to get one :arry:

I still think they will increase our allocation to 3000. Why because it would be better for the Police to have all Hearts fans within the confines of the stadium than milling about elswhere because I still think we will take down 4k to 5k. I might be wrong.

I dont think its entirely unreasonable to express concern at this point in time given whats going on.

Have to admit though, given that the leg at Tynie is just over one week away - the question i'm asking myself is whether or not that will bring the trouble up to Edinburgh.

Cant say i'm getting in a flap about it, but the thought has crossed my mind.

I think our game vs Everton on Sat will be called off.

I will very surprised if the disturbances go on long enough to affect our game vs Hearts.

Welcome to Hell!

Drewjambobusby

No Panic. The scousers are just doing their Christmas shopping early that`s all.

I am sure in a few days it will all have calmed down. After all by then the shops will be empty. The game is far enough away to not be much of a problem. I would however, advise fans to drink a few miles away from the ground before match as area was a shithole before the riots and some of the pubs can be "Less than friendly".

Gregory House M.D.

I dont think its entirely unreasonable to express concern at this point in time given whats going on.

Have to admit though, given that the leg at Tynie is just over one week away - the question i'm asking myself is whether or not that will bring the trouble up to Edinburgh.

Cant say i'm getting in a flap about it, but the thought has crossed my mind.

first-home-buyers.jpg

inna.jpg

14776.jpg

Drewjambobusby

You won't get into any pubs near the ground.

Yeah i know that away fans are stopped now but showing my age. Does the Harringey Irish Club opposite the station still exist ? Also think there was a pub called the Elmhust fairly near which was decent ?

Archived