Tickets for the return game

jambogjh

Howdy Doody Jambo

Does anyone know when they go on sale?

No, asked in the ticket office today and theres a meeting tomorrow

Source

Me

Don't shoot the messenger

They will announce how many points you need Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday... Its turning into a saga.

Radioactive Mince

This is great. I was just sitting there thinking "I really wish there was a kickback thread about Spurs away tickets".

:greatpost:

Did they say they were going on sale to non season ticket holders

There's more chance of Hibs winning the Scottish Cup bud. If rumours are correct, we're getting 1800 tickets which won't even be nearly enough to satisfy ST holders who want one.

Radioactive Mince

Did they say they were going on sale to non season ticket holders

I would hope so. It should be loyalty points and loyalty points alone, no matter whether current ST holder or not, IMO.

Who knows, though?

Ribery's Face

There's more chance of Hibs winning the Scottish Cup bud. If rumours are correct, we're getting 1800 tickets which won't even be nearly enough to satisfy ST holders who want one.

Screw the ST holders just sell them to celtic, hibs and rangers fans who will then decide who to sell them onto for a prifit. Why would this idea fail. Oh wait.............. :ninja:

Hope they come on sale soon and for priority points only, dont think it should be ST's first becuase its an away game, like hibs away it goes solely on priority points.

Great idea me thinks..... :thumbsup:

Ribery's Face

Well we'll have to be quick then, im sure everyone who has spent hundreds already without having a ticket will manage to get one.

Archived