Suso and Webster

johnjl

Does anyone know what is officially wrong with this pair? Are they doing any sort of training? Any fresh info appreciated.

Robbo-Jambo

Does anyone know what is officially wrong with this pair? Are they doing any sort of training? Any fresh info appreciated.

Pretty sure somebody was up at the training last week and said Webster and Suso were training on their own away from the squad. But as far as how close they are to coming back is anybodies guess. :(

Hoping Webster will be fit for Aberdeen game along with wee mhedi, suso still recovering from his operation

Francis Albert

Hoping Webster will be fit for Aberdeen game along with wee mhedi, suso still recovering from his operation

For how many minutes of the Aberdeen game is that?

Seriously, if the Peter Houston stuff about Webster not being keen on joining in regular training with the first team squad is true, unless things change I realy can't see Webster featuring much for Paulo Sergio.

I do not know about Suso, but Webster is a waster and a disgrace and should never have been brought back to the club.

I do not know about Suso, but Webster is a waster and a disgrace and should never have been brought back to the club.

Yes but do you know what is officially wrong with him? What's the clubs line on it ?

I don't know the club's line.

I could be putting two and two together and getting five, but I think Paulo's comments after the Euro game suggests he will not be impressed with such antics.

Rick Grimes

I see Suso quite regularly - he must live up Fountainbridge way. Saw him at about 8 o'clock this morning strolling down the road - looks absolutely fine, if a wee bit grumpy. It was first thing though, so fair enough.

I see Suso quite regularly - he must live up Fountainbridge way. Saw him at about 8 o'clock this morning strolling down the road - looks absolutely fine, if a wee bit grumpy. It was first thing though, so fair enough.

Wonder what he was doing up at that time? Maybe got another job.

mahgrassyshoes

Working as a waiter somewhere probz lolz!!!1!111!

Auld Reekin'

Just on his way home, probably.

MightyBritannia

They've ran off with each other after finding out that they love each other.

You heard it here first!

Working as a waiter somewhere probz lolz!!!1!111!

I wasn't aiming for that response. Sorry if it came across like that. The suso waiter chat is p1sh.

winston churchill

I know what's wrong with wee silky suso.

He is utter mince and hopefully he follows the unemployed bouzid out the door.

mahgrassyshoes

1264091579_kirk_rofl.gif

:lol: Brilliant.

I wasn't aiming for that response. Sorry if it came across like that. The suso waiter chat is p1sh.

It is terrible chat. I thought i would put it across in a sarcastic way before someone came across saying it seriously.

Dont say that I have it on good authority that comments relating to the judas are not allowed - he played an honest solid hard working 8 minutes against Rankers and didn't do a thing wrong.

Get shot of him now!

Dont say that I have it on good authority that comments relating to the judas are not allowed - he played an honest solid hard working 8 minutes against Rankers and didn't do a thing wrong.

Get shot of him now!

He did. And how much did he make for that eight minutes? Probably more than we make in a month, and the rest, so you are right. Get rid.

Harry Palmer

:yas:

Anyway, we've not lost a goal in the league this season with No 6 in the team, therefore, he's amazing and deserves our 110% support. :rolleyes:

Bad move by Mr Romanov sanctioning that signing.

Still, if he returns for the Spurs matches I'm sure we'll stroll through them easily. :thumbsup:

For how many minutes of the Aberdeen game is that?

Seriously, if the Peter Houston stuff about Webster not being keen on joining in regular training with the first team squad is true, unless things change I realy can't see Webster featuring much for Paulo Sergio.

this,

the guy is a joke of a football player, he will be picked for the dons, n then break a toe nail coming off the bus and bang out for another 5weeks,

He did. And how much did he make for that eight minutes? Probably more than we make in a month

Agreed Simon.

Looking forward to Suso's return, easily one of our best players on his day. Bouzid got a new club by the way, in the Greek premier division, ie a higher level than Scotland.

I do think along with petric :verymad: judas boy is one of JJs worse signings for us.

Has webster apologised for shafting us last time......

or was it "mafia and outside influences" that led him to it :unsure:

Looking forward to Suso's return, easily one of our best players on his day. Bouzid got a new club by the way, in the Greek premier division, ie a higher level than Scotland.

Even the mighty leagues of Greece have shit clubs.

Harry Palmer

I do not think Suso is injured.

Most folk do not think No 6 is injured either. :thumbsup:

I know someone on the medical staff of another spl team and he told me that Peter Houston was comparing Lee Wilkie and Webster. He said if Wilkies pain was at 9 on a scale of 10 he would still want to play. If Webster's was at 0.5, he would cry off.

He's a gutless ***** IMO

I know someone on the medical staff of another spl team and he told me that Peter Houston was comparing Lee Wilkie and Webster. He said if Wilkies pain was at 9 on a scale of 10 he would still want to play. If Webster's was at 0.5, he would cry off.

He's a gutless ***** IMO

How many games did he miss with Dundee Utd.

Why do you think that?

No info or anything, I just have a feeling that he is as "injured" as Skacel was, Fabregas is, young Oxlade-Chamberlain (Southampton to Arsenal) and many other contract dispute/wanting to move/set to move players across the country.

Most folk do not think No 6 is injured either. :thumbsup:

;)

I am one of those fans that tends to think a player shouldn't play injured. Missing one more game and coming back with less risk would always suit me. When you see players like McGregor injure himself and make it worse by playing on, I always question the decision to allow him to play through it. Having said that, if the rumours about Webster being a total crapper and not really being injured are true, somebody needs to have a word in his shell like.

Webster does train alone with the physio, where he will do shuttle runs only and doesn't involve himself in general training drills. Not sure about Suso but heard he was angry that the club will not let him return to Spain.

Archived