re travel to london

williamgerrard

williamgerrard

For anyone wanting to go to london megabus has seats from glasgow 23.5o a return my bus leaves at 04.15 on thurs am and arrives in london at 2pm and returns from london at 11.45pm and arrives in glasgow at 07.30 on fri

Howdy Doody Jambo

For anyone wanting to go to london megabus has seats from glasgow 23.5o a return my bus leaves at 04.15 on thurs am and arrives in london at 2pm and returns from london at 11.45pm and arrives in glasgow at 07.30 on fri

How much ?

williamgerrard

Na it is 23.5o 8quid there and 15 bk if ur intrested look up megabus bus times are 04.15 departing glasgow on thur 25 aug. And returning 11.45 pm from victoria bk To glasgow on the same day

The Edinburgh megabus (5am, arriving 14.15 I think and there was one half an hour later too) was still ?16 return (all buses coming back were also still ?8) very late on Friday night. No idea if it's full or what fare is now.

I'm on the Glasgow bus my bro and his mates are on the Edinburgh bus! Was no way I was sharing a bus for 9 hours with them.

williamgerrard

Megabus? TRAMPS.

Maybe you should keep your opions to your self and just for the record i stay in morningside so how does that work yea ****

Ribery's Face

Well im hardly a tramp when i earn over ?300 a week does that make me a tramp i doubt it

Who gives a flying **** this thread is discussing how your getting to WHL not how much money your on a week, i think the guy who called you a tramp was having a laugh as there a many hearts fans booked on the mega bus, i am not booked on it, not becuase i consider myself too god for it but becuase i have been to inverness on it and never eveer do it again! toilet was full and over floqing by fife! was told by driver this was the norm! Train and hotel for me, worth that little bit exrta if you ask me, although the athmosphere on the bus will be unreal.

Looking at the train just now it works out ?160 return leaving early Thursday and back Friday. Waverley to Tottenham Hale.

Looking at the train just now it works out ?160 return leaving early Thursday and back Friday. Waverley to Tottenham Hale.

that's too much, which site are you on?

Sexton Hardcastle

We may have a few seats on our bus. 4 free from what i know just now but possibly more depending on how the allocation of tickets pans out.

Archived