Jonsson

IMA MAROON

Fermit the Krog

And then compounded it by letting the ball get between his legs on the way through to Murphy.

We're really short of options at the back. (I've written of Webster ever playing for us again)

The Old Tolbooth

Personallly, I thought Zalikukas completely lost the Motherwell forward for the goal and didn't track back quick enough.

He was murder today. Why can't we start playing players in their correct position?

What is his correct position?

The Old Tolbooth

What is his correct position?

I reckon he's a holding midfielder, but then we already have enough of them who can't pass a ball as it is :wacko:

Fermit the Krog

Personallly, I thought Zalikukas completely lost the Motherwell forward for the goal and didn't track back quick enough.

Jonsson played the boy onside and failed to cut out the cross.

He should have done both things better.

To blame Zaliukas for that goal is folly.

He did lose him but I think he was trying to play him offside.

It was just one big balls-up from the pair of them imo.

jambo_til_i_die

He's pash. I cringe everytime he is on the ball.

KilbrideJambo

The way i saw it Zal lost his man, Eggy played the other one on then made a hash of recovery tackle.

Radioactive Mince

This isn't a "told you so" thing, but Eggert Jonsson gives me the willies when played anywhere across the back four and I've posted as much in the past. Fine, he looked assured against Paks - and I refrained from posting any negativity on the thread about that - but Paks IMO are a fecking awful football team, on a par with mid-table 1st Division shite, an opinion backed up by our last two league results against decent SPL teams.

Makes you wonder what's happened to our players' ability to play football since Ibrox. Were Rangers just really, really shite in the 1st half that day?

davemclaren

Thought he did well at the Rangers match. How quickly success turns to failure to success to...well you know what I mean. :ninja:

Zaliukas isn't that good. Losing count of the times he is at fault for goals against us.

If Vlad is serious about trying to win the league then players like Mrowiec, Johnson,Zaliukas Obua and Black need to be binned! They are not good enough

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Well, he may have been culpable when they scored but let's not forget that the man has exceptional hair.

Libertonian_II

If Vlad is serious about trying to win the league then players like Mrowiec, Johnson,Zaliukas Obua and Black need to be binned! They are not good enough

It's funny that I've been critical of captain bombscare in the past yet still think that he's a player we need. There seems to be too much analysis of the defence against a central midfield and forward line that creates jack shi t

JamboAberdeen

We have back four can't organise, midfield can't create, and strikers can't score.

To single out one man for our struggle is bit harsh.

There are many other players who have contributed to the team far less than he's done so far this season.

Good play from the Motherwell forwards. First one goes short and sucks in Zaliukas (a regular fault in his game) and leaves the space for the second runner. Jonsson should probably have been closer to Murphy though.

Archived