Songs that remind you of : Yer Mates/People/Events/

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Hey, what reminds you of your favourite people/places/events?

The most important one that sticks out for me is coming back from beating Motherwell 2-0 first game against them.

Big Girls you are beautiful - Johnmitchell.

Amazed - My sisters wedding.

911 is a joke - Ross Szifris. Good lad, **** the hibs.

Anyone else?

The Old Tolbooth
Hey, what reminds you of your favourite people/places/events?

The most important one that sticks out for me is coming back from beating Motherwell 2-0 first game against them.

Big Girls you are beautiful - Johnmitchell.

Amazed - My sisters wedding.

911 is a joke - Ross Szifris. Good lad, **** the hibs.

Anyone else?

Pishing myself at that as I know exactly what you mean mate :D

My best recollection of a song is West End Girls by the Pet Shop Boys believe it or not!

The year was 1986, the era was the time Hearts were top of the league, and I was an impressionable 15 year old.

I used to get the bus up from Gala every second week with 2 of my (still) best mates and walk from St Andrews Square to Tynecastle (which is a long walk btw) every time we attended a home game.

This particular Saturday we were playing Dundee Utd at Tynie and we arrived early and went to HMV on the walk to Tynie, I remember being in the music shop at the time and the Pet Shop Boys were being blasted over the tannoys, or music system, and it set the tone for the day.

God only knows why but whenever I think of following Hearts in my early days, I think of that song and it makes me smile with fond memories of my youth supporting Hearts. Times I really wish I could go back to as I absolutely loved the 80's following Hearts, a period that I honestly believe wont be bettered in my lifetime for nostalgic memories.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

White Stripes - 7 Nation Army

No explanation needed. :)

chester copperpot
White Stripes - 7 Nation Army

No explanation needed. :)

Just for you Mr Partridge ;)

watch?v=H-Af_uaGvVI

Archived