Just back.

jambonian

J Cheever Loophole

I didn't think it was at the time, both players seemed to fly in full blooded.

The game definitely swung on that decision though, we completely lost our shape. The game was heading for 0-0 until the sending off.

The two players both went for a 50/50 ball in a similar fashion.The game certainly changed after Blacks harsh red.

Bigger Hearts support than I expected,after an expensive couple of weeks.Well done Chaps.(and Chappetts of course)

What caused it was the boy in front of the nutter asked him not to be such a madman, or words to that effect, then the Ginger ninja called him a radge, the nutter asked him what he was going to do about it, Ginger ninja leapt up of his seat into the row in front and squared up to the nutter. Best laugh I had all day. My nephew reckons ginger ninja would've smashed him :lol:

I was sitting in the seat right behind this clown. He was giving it laldy in the first half quite a bit. To be fair it gave us around him a laugh for a wee bit, but in the second half after Blackie got sent off he went nuts. About 10 minutes later when he started his anti-vlad stuff, the fella in front asked politely if he would calm down a bit and he went off on one to guy and the girl he was sitting with. Said some totally unreasonable and downright rude stuff and was pretty much bang out of order. Then the big ginger lad quite rightly squared up to the clown, before the stewards arrived and the situation diffused.

He tried again to a bloke two rows in front but his pals sensibly talked him out of it a wee bit and he shut up. I pity the folk who have to sit round this nutter at Tyney and put up with his pish. You don't expect to have Hearts fans squabbling with themselves (even more so on away days)but it's hard to ignore this guy when he starts. He was lucky not to get lamped one imo.

Back of the Bus

What caused it was the boy in front of the nutter asked him not to be such a madman, or words to that effect, then the Ginger ninja called him a radge, the nutter asked him what he was going to do about it, Ginger ninja leapt up of his seat into the row in front and squared up to the nutter. Best laugh I had all day. My nephew reckons ginger ninja would've smashed him :lol:

The ginger ninja would have had him on toast.

On topic. Ian Black needs an attitude transplant. He totally think he's "the man" and is rapidly morphing into a Mikey Stewart.

Nah, Ginge was cool. The ranter near enough shat himself when he leapt the seats and, strangely enough, none of the people that the ranter was with did anything when he squared up to him.

This. The bearded lad clearly has a screw loose and his pals were actually embarrassed to know him tbh.

The ginger ninja would have had him on toast.

On topic. Ian Black needs an attitude transplant. He totally think he's "the man" and is rapidly morphing into a Mikey Stewart.

Blackie is dead to me.

Selt the jerseys the day.

kylelauren01

Opinions eh? On the Dunfermline bus back from the game of the 42 votes, Hamill got 13; Mrowiec got 8; Kello 6; and Grainger 5, giving them the 1,2,3,4. Obscurely enough Templeton got 1 and there was a single vote for nobody from one dejected soul!!

That was a game we were never going to lose today, we may not have had enough to win it, but I don't think we would have lost it. Black needs to stop diving in so rashly as that tackle definately changed the game. Also agree with comments about Ryan McGowan, he isn't comfy with the ball at his feet, doesn't want it to feet & that is a major disadvantage for a team looking to play out from the back.

Opinions eh? On the Dunfermline bus back from the game of the 42 votes, Hamill got 13; Mrowiec got 8; Kello 6; and Grainger 5, giving them the 1,2,3,4. Obscurely enough Templeton got 1 and there was a single vote for nobody from one dejected soul!!

That was a game we were never going to lose today, we may not have had enough to win it, but I don't think we would have lost it. Black needs to stop diving in so rashly as that tackle definately changed the game. Also agree with comments about Ryan McGowan, he isn't comfy with the ball at his feet, doesn't want it to feet & that is a major disadvantage for a team looking to play out from the back.

If i was on the bus i'd have got Grainger up to joint third!

Good turn out,Kenny.Speak to you on Saturday about away trips etc.:thumbsup:

Almost exactly how I saw it.

I actually thought Black stepped over a reckless challenge from Lasley (not his first, or as it turned out, his last) and I thought we were getting the free kick. I will make a point of watching TV pics to make up my mind. Hamill MAY have been a bit fortunate not to see red in stopping a goalscoring chance. IMO if the ref hadn't sent Black off, he would have sent Hamill off. Also thought that the last half hour had Motherwell players indulging in several acts of gamesmanship. I hate the "but everybody does it" excuse. I hate it when our players dive, feign injury and tell the ref his job so I ain't going to fail to mention Motherwell's antics!

Thought Hamill was pretty good. We were very comfortable first half even though some of the players looked like it was bit alien to them, this keeping the ball lark! Red card completely changed game.

On a side note, I've only seen him live twice but I reckon Tom Hateley is the best RB in the SPL right now and we should test Motherwell's resolve (because Ryan McGowan and Eggert Jonsson will never be right backs as long as I live and I quite liked Hamill in the middle). Nobody went past him all day and when anybody tried he had the measure of them no probs. Motherwell only have him, Humphries and maybe their left back Hamill, the rest are seriously gash!!!

Murphy would walk into our team.

Almost exactly how I saw it.

I actually thought Black stepped over a reckless challenge from Lasley (not his first, or as it turned out, his last) and I thought we were getting the free kick. I will make a point of watching TV pics to make up my mind. Hamill MAY have been a bit fortunate not to see red in stopping a goalscoring chance. IMO if the ref hadn't sent Black off, he would have sent Hamill off. Also thought that the last half hour had Motherwell players indulging in several acts of gamesmanship. I hate the "but everybody does it" excuse. I hate it when our players dive, feign injury and tell the ref his job so I ain't going to fail to mention Motherwell's antics!

Thought Hamill was pretty good. We were very comfortable first half even though some of the players looked like it was bit alien to them, this keeping the ball lark! Red card completely changed game.

On a side note, I've only seen him live twice but I reckon Tom Hateley is the best RB in the SPL right now and we should test Motherwell's resolve (because Ryan McGowan and Eggert Jonsson will never be right backs as long as I live and I quite liked Hamill in the middle). Nobody went past him all day and when anybody tried he had the measure of them no probs. Motherwell only have him, Humphries and maybe their left back Hamill, the rest are seriously gash!!!

Murphy would walk into our team.

Archived