Did anyone really think we would be amazing overnight with Sergio

vegas-voss

Bit of a mixed bag in there eh Bozi? or should it be Dozy?

Congratulations on being able to type despite your use of drugs................

actually mate if you read again i am slagging off the perception that we are fecked after 3 games, that United are streets ahead of us (which seems to be the general perception here) and that we are DOOOOOOOOMED

and for the record i am pished,not on drugs

sorry i do not agree with your pessimistic view 3 games into the season that we will lucky to escape relegation but despite a poor start to the season i honestly think that we have the best squad outwith the old firm....which shows how poor our league really is

gowestjambo

actually mate if you read again i am slagging off the perception that we are fecked after 3 games, that United are streets ahead of us (which seems to be the general perception here) and that we are DOOOOOOOOMED

Please accept my humble apologies for not recognising your true affliction..........

Please accept my humble apologies for not recognising your true affliction..........

its ok,it took several bottles of whisky to kill enough braincells to converse with you

gowestjambo

sorry i do not agree with your pessimistic view 3 games into the season that we will lucky to escape relegation but despite a poor start to the season i honestly think that we have the best squad outwith the old firm....which shows how poor our league really is

Perhaps if you went to a game you might change your mind, after all only a pished supporter would come away with such rubbish.......

gowestjambo

its ok,it took several bottles of whisky to kill enough braincells to converse with you

A cunning plan - no one would ever notice the difference..............

Perhaps if you went to a game you might change your mind, after all only a pished supporter would come away with such rubbish.......

perhaps if you took your head out of the oven long enough to watch a game you will see that with a fully fit squad to choose from (not that is ever likely to happen at Tynie) we have a squad of players that every other manager outwith the glasgow clubs would love to have.

what we need however is a creative player who can pass the ball

but maybe you are right,maybe we are dooooooomed and have a real fight on to beat relegation,clearly Dundee United with John Rankin as a regular starter are streets ahead of us

A cunning plan - no one would ever notice the difference..............

it may have left me medically retarded but i am glad i can now communicate on a level you can understand

gowestjambo

it may have left me mentally retarded but i am glad i can now communicate on a level you can understand

I fixed that for you........

I fixed that for you........

i see you have had your diagnosis confirmed then...i am still to receive mines,at least now i know what to put on the form...cheers :thumbsup:

gowestjambo

i see you have had your diagnosis confirmed then...i am still to receive mines,at least now i know what to put on the form...cheers :thumbsup:

Always happy to help those much less fortunate than me...........,

and watch your step on those mines when you receive them!

Always happy to help those much less fortunate than me...........,

and watch your step on those mines when you receive them!

i will,though if the worst happens maybe i can borrow your carer

Gerd Muller

Nobody thought we would be brilliant over night but ian black getting sent off is of no surprise. Him and Zaliukas need to be moved on in my opinion.

Both can look like good spl players on they're day (nothing more) but more often they show that they're a couple of ...kin idiots.

Couldn't agree more.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

im not moaning, this season imo is a write off already

ill take a cup tho

:rofl:

You total goon.

MightyBritannia

In a word, no; but I think the question is whether he's going to transform our squad as it is at the moment, or whether he's going to do it with additional players. Sergio said they (presumably the owner and who he works with behind the scenes) are looking at the possibility of singing new players.

We desperately need two adequate centre-backs, a central midfield dynamite (unless the Ukrainian kid or Robinson is good enough for the entire season) and back-up up front.

It was interesting to see Sergio play a 4-3-3 today with Driver, Temps and Stevenson up front. It was going well until Black was dismissed - which by the way I think wasn't fair, but the angle the referee saw it at perhaps influenced the decision greatly.

im not moaning, this season imo is a write off already

ill take a cup tho

Get a grip. 3 games in to the season and it's a write off? Absolutely ridiculous we're in a Europa League Play Off with about one 13th of league games played. If it's a write off don't bother posting as clearly Hearts just don't matter for the next year. Sorry, but what a f*ckin horror show of a post.

Archived