Charity Shield

Gregory House M.D.

United look very good this season. Great young players been bought in the window. Not sure about the keeper and reckon we should've bought Akinfeev, Sergio Asenjo or Steklenburg ahead of him. The backup looks very good.

De Gea

Lindegaard

Rafael Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Smalling Jones Evans Fabio

Valencia Fletcher Carrick Nani

Young Anderson Cleverley Giggs

Rooney

Park

Chicharito

Berbatov

Reckon that second team would tear apart a fair few EPL teams. :verysmug:

I was at the game and for a 5 goal thriller it was poor stuff.Surprised to see City go 2 in front as they were never in the game 1st half.Great equalizer from United but the other 4 goals were all from poor defending.Kompany had his worst game ever I would imagine and not one City player you could say played really well.Nani motm by miles and the young guy that came on as sub made a huge difference.

United's new keeper looked suspect and Balotelli had a mare but all in all a bad performance from City to lose so easily in the end to an average United who thoroughly deserved their win.

To make matters worse I back Lescott for the first goal every time I go to a City game but not today.

Spoken like a true bitter!

Still a huge gulf in class between the clubs and the supporters!

United look very good this season. Great young players been bought in the window. Not sure about the keeper and reckon we should've bought Akinfeev, Sergio Asenjo or Steklenburg ahead of him. The backup looks very good.

The same Asenjo who was dropped for De Gea?!

Gregory House M.D.

The same Asenjo who was dropped for De Gea?!

Yeah, whilst De Gea's the better shot-stopper he's prone to the odd "Zibi" moment. He's very much like Barthez, without the craziness and 20 yard runs.

I've just always considered Asenjo the better all-round keeper. From what i've seen of both. Think Atletico have pulled an absolute beauty with that transfer, and it would've been a cracker had it been the other way. I think Atletico have kept their best keeper though.

KillieMitch

De Gea

Lindegaard

Rafael Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Smalling Jones Evans Fabio

Valencia Fletcher Carrick Nani

Young Anderson Cleverley Giggs

Rooney

Park

Chicharito

Berbatov

Reckon that second team would tear apart a fair few EPL teams. :verysmug:

That fair puts things into perspective. How many other teams have that much cover? Maybe Citeh - but I don't see any other teams that can rotate between all those players at will without players getting restless.

Gregory House M.D.

That fair puts things into perspective. How many other teams have that much cover? Maybe Citeh - but I don't see any other teams that can rotate between all those players at will without players getting restless.

We still have: Danny Welbeck, Ravel Morrison, Paul Pogba, Ryan Tunnicliffe, Mame Biram Diouf, Josh King, Oliver Norwood, Robert Brady, Ritchie De Laet, Sam Johnstone, Bebe, Ben Amos and Darron Gibson as back-up/great prospects.

The futures bright at the Theatre of Dreams and anybody who thinks we'll completely fall apart after Sir Eck, better be prepared for disappointment because he's setting United up for post-fergie years already :thumbsup:

Archived