Charity Shield

kingantti1874

Lol, can't believe that - city barely been in it... Haven't seen anything To make me think they can challenge

alwaysthereinspirit

Utd ripping them to shreds. $#!tty final passes though. JMO.

How much was Craig Gordon available for?

Bet placed in the 45th minute -

k52an7.jpg

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

?46 made in 60 seconds.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

United to win 3-2? City with the wind knocked out of them before the season even begins. :lol:

I hope Man Utd can play like that for the whole of this season, that isn't a part-time team they're ripping apart, it's a title challenger.

They looked good in the first half without the finishing touch, now they've found it.

What a difference Cleverly has made. Too early to tell but he looks like a right good player.

I thought that last pre season and I think he played well in the Charity Shield then and the next thing I knew he was out on loan.

jamboinglasgow

What an amazing team goal that was.Man Utd are still a far better footballing team than City.

Manchester United under SAF has always been about the team hence why he removes players who upset the team, Barcelona are the same where the whole side is based around the team. Manchester City are like the Real Madrid galaticos where it is the big individual players. Not going to say one is better then the other, the only thing is that you need the right manager to implement with great success.

Manchester United under SAF has always been about the team hence why he removes players who upset the team.

Exactly what city should do with Balotelli.

Man Utd are just ******* class, how does Fergie keep doing it! uniteds second goal was sublime

Bet placed in the 45th minute -

k52an7.jpg

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

?46 made in 60 seconds.

Man U 16/1 at Half time to win wee Fiver Thanks Very Much 365!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

:verysmug:

The Famous Manchester United teach Shitty City a lesson in class and football.

:verysmug:

kingantti1874

It really was surprisingly one sided, city boring as feck again apart from silva... Man u 2nd goal really a thing of beauty... Cleverly looks v good, if they could add a nasri or a sneijder they will walk it again IMO...

This will be dull as dishwater mancini's last season IMO.

I was at the game and for a 5 goal thriller it was poor stuff.Surprised to see City go 2 in front as they were never in the game 1st half.Great equalizer from United but the other 4 goals were all from poor defending.Kompany had his worst game ever I would imagine and not one City player you could say played really well.Nani motm by miles and the young guy that came on as sub made a huge difference.

United's new keeper looked suspect and Balotelli had a mare but all in all a bad performance from City to lose so easily in the end to an average United who thoroughly deserved their win.

To make matters worse I back Lescott for the first goal every time I go to a City game but not today.

kingantti1874

Benny: I suggest you watch it again on tv, united were anything but average... They will piss the EPL

- balotelli is an absolute disgrace of a footballer.

Archived