Dandy Dons v Celtic

Gigolo-Aunt

Gigolo-Aunt

Just tuned in, 0-0 after 18 mins.

The Celtic left back, the new Roberto Carlos has just went off on a stretcher. TBH, it was a great tackle from the Aberdeen player.

I'm surprised at how weak and lightweight Celtic seem to be.

I can see them struggling to break teams down who rely on brute strength.

Who's Matthews that plays for Sellik? Never heard of him and he appears to be quite pish.

Gigolo-Aunt

Who's Matthews that plays for Sellik? Never heard of him and he appears to be quite pish.

Dunno man - never heard of him either. Would hazard a guess he has come through their youth system.

On a side note...

Why do they interview managers half way through the first half? All seems a bit Americanised pish to me.

...a bit disco

Ex Cardiff teenager, Adam Matthews, signed on a free.

Aberdeen holding their own.

:thumbsup:

Dunno man - never heard of him either. Would hazard a guess he has come through their youth system.

On a side note...

Why do they interview managers half way through the first half? All seems a bit Americanised pish to me.

Not watching the game, but I to find it annyoing. If I was the manager, I would say '**** off, I am trying to watch the game here.'

On a side note...

It's Adam Matthews, he was signed on a free from Cardiff. Was linked with Man Utd and Liverpool in his younger days... Although he is only about 21 now.

On a side note...

Some Welsh full back they've signed from Cardiff City apparently.

I hate when they do that too. I'm surprised that the managers don't tell them to beat it.

Gigolo-Aunt

Not watching the game, but I to find it annyoing. If I was the manager, I would say '**** off, I am trying to watch the game here.'

They don't do it with the PL, so why do it with the SPL?

It's Adam Matthews, he was signed on a free from Cardiff. Was linked with Man Utd and Liverpool in his younger days... Although he is only about 21 now.

Cheers fella.

thumbsup.gif

Ex Cardiff teenager, Adam Matthews, signed on a free.

Aberdeen holding their own.

Can't make up my mind if Aberdeen are better than I thought,Celtic are pish or they are both pish.

Where is Arnold with the linkage!!

Not happy big felly

Anyone else wanna do the honours?

cheers

...a bit disco

Where is Arnold with the linkage!!

Not happy big felly

Anyone else wanna do the honours?

cheers

Pish v Pisher

Neither team looks like scoring.

Aberdeen look physically stronger all over the pitch and Celtic seem to lack the quality to get through their defence.

Aberdeen will be harder to beat this season.

Not many guid honest Scottish laddies in that Celtic team ... although I'm sure that has been pointed out by Chick Young :)

Arnason hasn't looked to bad a player for Aberdeen.Surely he looked better than Barr when he was on trial here.

Gigolo-Aunt

Neither team looks like scoring.

Aberdeen look physically stronger all over the pitch and Celtic seem to lack the quality to get through their defence.

Aberdeen will be harder to beat this season.

Does look like that at the moment, would be surprised though if the Aberdeen back 4 can keep switched on for the 90 mins. Stoked and Hooper's movement with wanting the ball to feet will pay of in the end.

**** me, Its bingo football clich?!

zero scottish born players in the celtic starting line up.

Really, await the Weegie press to slag them off for employing 'faceless nobodies'

Murdo Mcleod just said "I'm amazed at how many times he gets away with it" in reference to Hooper barging into an Aberdeen player. Aye, good one Murdo.

...a bit disco

West Ham v Cardiff in 10 minutes.

Thank feck.

Chad Sexington

What a shite game. :down:

I'm taking the bairn to buy a new umbrella at the Gyle.

Infinitely more exciting than this pish. <_<

Oof! Broken ankle for Robero Carlos. Nae luck. :ninja:

This referee is having an absolute nightmare.

He seems to be getting just about every minor decision wrong at the moment. At least he's been equally dreadful for both sides.

Gigolo-Aunt

Don't think he is going to play top level football ever again.

Sometimes you can just see it in a players eyes.

That Celtic strip is even more minging than their bumblebee outfit. A sort of reversed Hibs abomination. My eyes hurt.

Ah but think of the testimonial and the midnight vigil he will receive from the Celtic fans.

Chad Sexington

Grim faced Manchester United scout seen walking out Pittodrie talking on his mobile.

Sad times. :(

Definitely confirmed. Self inflicted IMO. He was sh*ting himself at the prospect of having to face Temps at Tynie again.

Gigolo-Aunt

Grim faced Manchester United scout seen walking out Pittodrie talking on his mobile.

Sad times. :(

The humanity.

sad.gif

That Chinese fellae is having a shocker.

So is Commons. And that guy Matthews. And Stokes.

Celtic look like a very ordinary team.

BlackhallJambo

Arnason hasn't looked to bad a player for Aberdeen.Surely he looked better than Barr when he was on trial here.

I agree Arnason has played well so far. Solid with some good distribution too. Also that commentator is doing my head in. If he mentioned the 9-0 score once he has mentioned a dozen times

SanliHearts

Just caught bits and pieces... Was that Lennon being told the news?

Neil-Lennon-001.jpg

:sob:

So it's not confirmed then, just suspected.

To be fair though, if they've taken his sock and boot off, there's a fair chance they'll be able to tell if it's broken by just looking at it.

I agree Arnason has played well so far. Solid with some good distribution too. Also that commentator is doing my head in. If he mentioned the 9-0 score once he has mentioned a dozen times

Typical Ian Crocker he spraffs the same shit constantly.My least favourite commentator after that Liam boy from BBC Scotland.

scottish_chicP

A Celtic fan who is up there just put on Facebook "am I paranoid?" I merely pointed out the ref had been consistently shit for both teams! He won't agree.

Archived