Seve

theAlvasection

seve is the perfect example of a hard working, honest professional achieving something in the game without being a particularly gifted player. the fact that he was awarded so many scotland caps is proof that a player can achieve things through those attributes. it's pretty rare that a non old firm player in seve's mould can play that number of times for scotland.

i hope he comes back and has a long career.

Johanes de Silentio

just said on radio it's a triple leg break. Ouch.

Just heard that - sounds like a ******* horrible injury.

Stick in, Scott.

jambogirlglasgow

Wishing him a full recovery. Will be surprised if thats not the end though. Triple leg break; awful. All the best Seve.

Apparently he stood up after he sustained the injury, just shows you the character of Seve. All the best mate.

Did he get sent off ?

don't think he even got booked. Was his second crunching tackle in a matter of minutes too.

don't think he even got booked. Was his second crunching tackle in a matter of minutes too.

Let's hope Blackie returns the favour when we next play the feckers then.

plastic_bas

I always remember in the Aberdeen game to qualify for the Champions league when Seve got a rather daft sending off.

We were pretty nervy at the time and his sending off certainly eased the tension a little. I've always wondered if he was doing us a little favour (doubtful as he's always been a good honest pro).

All the best Seve. Hope you get back playing soon.

Levein also signed Michael Stewart that summer when he chose not to re-sign Seve.

Much as I hate Jamie McCallister, the reason we signed him that summer was that there was no other senior left back at the club at the time. Plus most of us were excited by the signing of Perreira.

seve is the perfect example of a hard working, honest professional achieving something in the game without being a particularly gifted player. the fact that he was awarded so many scotland caps is proof that a player can achieve things through those attributes. it's pretty rare that a non old firm player in seve's mould can play that number of times for scotland.

He was a better player than your description. All the very best to very good player who always gave his all. Versatile: could play centre half or midfield.

My other half works in the Ortho theatres in Ninewells, she says that they've put in 2 metal plates to help both bones knit back together. It's gonna be a long road back I think for Seve.

TBH it's also proof that Scotland are a bit rubbish as Vlad says... However, I wish the guy well as he seemed a good sort who just made some poor decisions in the career development area.

Important to point out that it wasn't a bad tackle. Just unlucky. Goodwin got the ball.

Was about to say the same

Archived