Seve

theAlvasection

theAlvasection

Sad to say it looks bad for Scott.He has two broken bones in his leg and a shattered ankle after a bad tackle today.Grew up with him and he's a sound guy so i'm wishing him the best.

seve's a good lad and always has a bit banter with the crowd when he comes back. wish him all the best.

Sad to say it looks bad for Scott.He has two broken bones in his leg and a shattered ankle after a bad tackle today.Grew up with him and he's a sound guy so i'm wishing him the best.

He always put in a shift for us,nightmare for the boy.

I would imagine that's that for SS.

Although he had a decent career I'm sure he will regret the new contract he turned down.

All the best though, top guy!

Always thought he didnt get enough credit at times un-sung hero in the team he played in, gutted for the guy all the best in his recovery

J Cheever Loophole

His Dad broke his leg twice,playing,Mojo......"Dot's" like him,hard as feck.

theAlvasection

His Dad broke his leg twice,playing,Mojo......"Dot's" like him,hard as feck.

This is true

Auld Reekin'

That's a real bummer... always had time for Seve when he played for us. Best of luck to the guy.

kingantti1874

Agreed, to be honest wish we never lost him - obviously the boy wanted a move down south which never worked out and he ended up in Aberdeen.. Shame we gave his money to Feckin perreira

Buffalo Bill

I've never been one to slag him off but I was disappointed he ended up at Aberdeen in 2004 after nearly ten years and two very good seasons at Tynecastle.

In fact, I'd say he was a wee bit like Davie Bowman; a sort of possible 'legend' - to use that term loosely - that got away.

All the best to the guy. A real 100% player.

Must have been a right dunt to do that kind of damage :huh:

Always liked Seve and wish him nothing but good luck.

Think the game was held up for 7mins although from the commentary it didn't sound as serious as what it seems to be. Always liked Seve when he played for us so hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Gigolo-Aunt

Don't think his career panned out as it promised when he broke in to the first team. Maybe a lack of mobility/pace limited him in some ways. Solid SPL player.

Anyway, all the best to him. Hopefully he can make it back playing.

Gigolo-Aunt

Agreed, to be honest wish we never lost him - obviously the boy wanted a move down south which never worked out and he ended up in Aberdeen.. Shame we gave his money to Feckin perreira

Was there not another player that Levein brought in on the money we would have used on Seve's wages?

He will be lucky if he returns to football at his age, he might just call it a day. All the best, Scott.

Always liked Seve as a player, even after he moved on from Tynecastle.

Hopefully he can make a speedy recovery.

Drylaw Hearts

Was there not another player that Levein brought in on the money we would have used on Seve's wages?

Ramon Pereira and Jamie McAllister were brought in.

When Seve didn't get the offer he thought he would he wanted to re-sign but he was told we no longer had the funds.

He joined Aberdeen on less wages he was originally offered by Hearts.

Gigolo-Aunt

Ramon Pereira and Jamie McAllister were brought in.

When Seve didn't get the offer he thought he would he wanted to re-sign but he was told we no longer had the funds.

He joined Aberdeen on less wages he was originally offered by Hearts.

That was the one, cheers DH. Remember Levein being very vocal on how the two players were brought in on Seve's wages. Had pretty high hopes for Perierra as a mate I knew at the time was a Raith fan who spoke very highly of him.

thumbsup.gif

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Gave nothing but his best for the Jambo cause.

Wishing him luck and a hopefully speedy recovery, is still a great player to this day.

Gigolo-Aunt

Were there not rumours that he was close to re-signing for us a couple of years ago?

Apparently he was on Rix's January list - not sure if him being sacked stopped the move or if the board made a decision against it.

Saul Goodman

remember his last game for us, him and levein giving a post match interview and they both knew sevy wouldnt be here the next season. always gave his best in maroon

PsychocAndy

Sad news, gave everything for the jersey in every, nearly all, position he played.

Speedy recovery Seve.

always liked seve and can only echo the disappointment felt when he went to aberdeen

get well soon scott, you are one of the games good guys

theAlvasection

Apparently he was on Rix's January list - not sure if him being sacked stopped the move or if the board made a decision against it.

Failed medical(Knee).He was gutted

Listened to this on the radio, they took the stretcher off as he tried to get up iirc? Did any one else here that?

Awrabest Seve. Always recall how he helped settle the nerves by getting sent off in the Aberdeen "CL" game. After Dougal should've sent Diamond (?) off for denying a goalscoring opportunity!

scots civil war

who was the perpetrator ?

sounds terrible......saw him running around arthur`s seat recently

Fareastjambo

Always liked Seve as a player at HMFC and was disappointed when he left. All the best for a speedy recovery.

I think peoples memories have gone a bit. Severin was offered a new reasonable contract around October of his final year; at that time he refused it as he was going to get big bucks in the EPL/down south.

This deal was never forthcoming and by the May he wanted our deal; Levein had by this time however spent the money and couldn't offer Seve a deal he would take.

Seve then ended up at the sheep.

Severin was a good versatile player for us and one that we should have kept at the right price however he wanted far too much money and when he never got it elsewhere he came with the tail between the legs wanting a deal however we had already replaced him.

In hindsight his career since suggests we didn't lose out.

I wish him a quick recovery but even if he is back quickly I doubt it will be long before he is pounding the part time club doors.

I think peoples memories have gone a bit. Severin was offered a new reasonable contract around October of his final year; at that time he refused it as he was going to get big bucks in the EPL/down south.

This deal was never forthcoming and by the May he wanted our deal; Levein had by this time however spent the money and couldn't offer Seve a deal he would take.

Seve then ended up at the sheep.

Severin was a good versatile player for us and one that we should have kept at the right price however he wanted far too much money and when he never got it elsewhere he came with the tail between the legs wanting a deal however we had already replaced him.

In hindsight his career since suggests we didn't lose out.

I wish him a quick recovery but even if he is back quickly I doubt it will be long before he is pounding the part time club doors.

McAllister and Pereira signed in June/July 2004.

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/New-signing-Pereira-keen-to.2542826.jp

Archived