Loyalty Points..

Ricknauskis

How do they work the Loyalty Points system??

I have 124 acc to my account but most date back 2009 and 2010 nothing seems added bar the Paksi home ticket recently, is anything allocated for going to Hungary? sorry not read whole thread. Nothing for 2011/2012 ST either so reckon I should have more

EDIT read thread now, should have first seems many not up to date

Radioactive Mince

Now that is what you call a reward for turning up for the home tie, getting 7 points removed from your total. you sure the person you were speaking to wasn't a Hibs fan sheltering from the rain.

:stuart:

Maybe I'm thinking of some other time then (double points rings a bell). Oh well, just gotta hope our allocation is higher than we're thinking at present and that we get sorted. I can't see 60-odd points being enough for a 2,000 allocation or so. Just can't see it.

It's my own fault for disregarding the system in the (now proven incorrect) belief that we'd never see an away game sell out before a general.

I'm a ****. Will email about the situation, but gonna stop worrying now and just take whatever happens. If I'm ticketless, I'm going down to see my mate in London anyway, so will watch the game in a boozer and try to have a good time :/

Two seasons ago when we played at easter road when the new east stand was being built, we were originally allocated 750 tickets (which later increased to 1500). The cut off in terms of loyalty points was 80 at that time, so if we get an allocation of roughly 1800-1900 (which looks like will be the minimum we are getting) I can't see why the threshold would be much higher than 80 points.

For the game against hibs, after it got changed to 1500 tickets, the threshold eventually dropped to 20 points and tickets were still available, so I'm not really sure what the mass panic is over this game, people who want a ticket will more than likely get a ticket.

I can't really see more people to go down to spurs than would normally go to easter road (I may be wrong, but just can't see it myself), so if they do give us 3000+ tickets (as has been suggested) everyone should be fine.

davemclaren

Two seasons ago when we played at easter road when the new east stand was being built, we were originally allocated 750 tickets (which later increased to 1500). The cut off in terms of loyalty points was 80 at that time, so if we get an allocation of roughly 1800-1900 (which looks like will be the minimum we are getting) I can't see why the threshold would be much higher than 80 points.

For the game against hibs, after it got changed to 1500 tickets, the threshold eventually dropped to 20 points and tickets were still available, so I'm not really sure what the mass panic is over this game, people who want a ticket will more than likely get a ticket.

I can't really see more people to go down to spurs than would normally go to easter road (I may be wrong, but just can't see it myself), so if they do give us 3000+ tickets (as has been suggested) everyone should be fine.

I agree. I think the 1812 ( or whatever ) will be sufficient.

I really hope you're right.

If the original cut off for the last Easter Road match was 60 I'd imagine it will be somewhere similar for WHL, assuming they give us about the 2,500 that's being suggested.

In the last couple of seasons the majority of our away matches have been PATG so there haven't been that many loyalty points to accrue.

Craig-Section Z

I don't seem to have any for this seasons season ticket yet, is that the case for everyone? I do however have them for the Paksi home game.

Radioactive Mince

If the original cut off for the last Easter Road match was 60 I'd imagine it will be somewhere similar for WHL, assuming they give us about the 2,500 that's being suggested.

In the last couple of seasons the majority of our away matches have been PATG so there haven't been that many loyalty points to accrue.

Yet there appear to be loads of KBers in the high one hundreds points-wise.

It doesn't make any real sense to me. Is it the last two seasons (10/11 + this season so far) or is it two years ago from today (the start of Csaba's last half season?) and do your points 'drop off' automatically after two years from date of addition?

My furthest back transaction on my loyalty points history is a 'manual adjustment' in May 2010. Does anyone still have their ST 20pts from 09/10 or 7pts for Zagreb from the start of 09/10, for example?

Dean Winchester

It doesn't make any real sense to me. Is it the last two seasons (10/11 + this season so far) or is it two years ago from today (the start of Csaba's last half season?) and do your points 'drop off' automatically after two years from date of addition?

My furthest back transaction on my loyalty points history is a 'manual adjustment' in May 2010. Does anyone still have their ST 20pts from 09/10 or 7pts for Zagreb from the start of 09/10, for example?

Most people have it going back to August 09 it would seem.

I have a manual adjustment from 24/08/09, which will presumably drop off the day before the away leg.

They used to be very hit and miss with loyalty points so I got into the habit of saying "can I add the loyalty points to different accounts" so that whoever I'm buying for gets what they're due. from what I can tell mine appear to be right.

This season's ST points haven't been added yet but last year's are still there so that's not an issue. IIRC you also get points for travelling on the official bus so that will add points on for a few people.

Radioactive Mince

Most people have it going back to August 09 it would seem.

In that case, I'm missing shitloads. To start with, I reckoned I was missing about 30 maybe. Looks like it's closer to 50 as, although I wasn't a ST holder in 09/10, I went to a fair few home games plus a few aways and CIS semi etc. Looks like the manual adjustment I talked about from May 2010 was either 7 home tickets bought, or just Zagreb at home but no home match tickets. Genuinely perplexed How the feck can I sort this?

My pal goes to most away games yet I have more loyalty points than him.. :mellow:

Another pal has 1800... :huh:

Seems a bit of a shambles, typical Hearts..

Was Inverness last season not 14pts or something?

Pretty sure Inverness is 7 points, think the system is 1-7 points per game with 20 for a ST, or at least it used to be. It was always 1 point for Easter Road, 2 for Glasgow, others inbetween, up to 7 for Inverness and also 7 for other games (e.g. some cup tieswhere low attendance was expected, Zagreb away etc).

Edit: The official site has this info, not update for a while as you will see though!

"Points issued so far this season: Sunderland (5), Bolton (5), Dinamo Zagreb home (7), Dinamo Zagreb away (7), Celtic away (2), Celtic Co-op Cup away (7), St Mirren away (4). "

Gives you a good idea of points issued, Celtic away (not Co-op cup though, that was a one off) and St Mirren away in particular are the ones to look at. These don't change from season to season.

Radioactive Mince

Pretty sure Inverness is 7 points, think the system is 1-7 points per game with 20 for a ST, or at least it used to be. It was always 1 point for Easter Road, 2 for Glasgow, others inbetween, up to 7 for Inverness and also 7 for other games (e.g. some cup tieswhere low attendance was expected, Zagreb away etc).

Edit: The official site has this info, not update for a while as you will see though!

"Points issued so far this season: Sunderland (5), Bolton (5), Dinamo Zagreb home (7), Dinamo Zagreb away (7), Celtic away (2), Celtic Co-op Cup away (7), St Mirren away (4). "

Gives you a good idea of points issued, Celtic away (not Co-op cup though, that was a one off) and St Mirren away in particular are the ones to look at. These don't change from season to season.

Yeah, obviously noticed that the loyalty points information page hasn't been updated since the start of 09/10.

The problem I have now is that, if I want tickets for White Hart Lane, I'm likely to need more than the 55 (62 once Paks away is added - plus whatever Spurs home tics are worth?). I should have closer to 100 I'd imagine, which (again) should be enough for London. I know the games I've been to (roughly) since the start of 09/10 but sadly don't have any proof that I actually attended these as don't generally keep stubs from run-of-the-mill games.

Some folk saying they take stubs into TO to be credited pts - TO lass tells me not likely. Hopefully HMFC will have a transaction history longer than that of the e-tickets mini-site, which doesn't stretch back very far at all.

Another problem, other than potentially my word being my only proof, is that I don't know how many pts were awarded for each game I've bought tics for. I could make a good guess going on the pts from 09/10 above, though.

My wife is in exactly the same boat. Actually, she's probably been to slightly more high pts games than me in that time but is sitting on 50 at present.

If I could go into the TO with a list of just the games I can remember purchasing tickets for (as a few were bought by others on my behalf) with the estimated points totalled beside them, does anyone think I've any chance of being manually credited the missing points?

It's not that I feel entitled to a WHL brief - I don't; it's just that my points are clearly incorrect. If I miss the threshold because there are better attendees than me, I can deal with it. It would be the missing out by 20 points or something when I know I should've made the cut that would stick right in my craw. :mellow:

I got 10 pts for something. Said you got 10 for selling your shares to UBIG....Where's my money then as I never had shares...

A lot of mine seem to be manual adjustments...

Radioactive Mince

My pal goes to most away games yet I have more loyalty points than him.. :mellow:

Another pal has 1800... :huh:

Seems a bit of a shambles, typical Hearts..

Uberfan? :lol:

Some folk saying they take stubs into TO to be credited pts - TO lass tells me not likely. Hopefully HMFC will have a transaction history longer than that of the e-tickets mini-site, which doesn't stretch back very far at all.

I'm not sure about this one mate. The ticket office normally run on the line "you only get point on tickets purchased BEFORE a game" i.e. from Hearts rather than pay at the gate type games.

I'm almost certain this used to be advertised on the ticket pages of games, including last season, so should have been the case.

It's not that I feel entitled to a WHL brief - I don't; it's just that my points are clearly incorrect. If I miss the threshold because there are better attendees than me, I can deal with it. It would be the missing out by 20 points or something when I know I should've made the cut that would stick right in my craw. :mellow:

The bit underlined is the key point here. This should be the case with everyone, I just hope everyone else is as diplomatic as you. I shouldn't have any problem, think I have 169-ish points and I'm also in your boat (i.e. points missed off such as the last Inverness trip, and if people have been getting away with pay at the gates I should have every such game since the points came into operation added too!!)

Radioactive Mince

I'm not sure about this one mate. The ticket office normally run on the line "you only get point on tickets purchased BEFORE a game" i.e. from Hearts rather than pay at the gate type games.

I'm almost certain this used to be advertised on the ticket pages of games, including last season, so should have been the case.

The bit underlined is the key point here. This should be the case with everyone, I just hope everyone else is as diplomatic as you. I shouldn't have any problem, think I have 169-ish points and I'm also in your boat (i.e. points missed off such as the last Inverness trip, and if people have been getting away with pay at the gates I should have every such game since the points came into operation added too!!)

You'll be fine.

Realise that I've (maybe) had it for the PATG games, but there's a good few matches I've pre-paid for that aren't anywhere. The loyalty points system would be great if HMFC weren't such utter mups at times. Some of us who should maybe be on 80+ are sitting on 50 while Tam's Bird's pal's on 1800!

Optimus Prime

104 points so hopefully will be ok. I see some folk are saying their balance isn't up to date. Mine seems bang up to date and even includes the Spurs home game, Hearts really need to sort this out before launching any loyalty points based ticket sale.

I've got 110 so hopefully I'm ok but it's only once you have a look at your breakdown you start wondering about doing things a wee bit differently.

Paying cash at the gate at Inverness

Making sure that you quote your cust reference number when buying tickets, especially if you bring a couple of family / friends to home games.

As a PS - was there any LP for the Antwerp game, or am I just clutching at straws?

Just phoned the TO and was told that the points for this year's ST's will be added before the away leg tickets go on sale. They better be as it aint fair if some have got this year's 20 points and some don't.

Just phoned the TO and was told that the points for this year's ST's will be added before the away leg tickets go on sale. They better be as it aint fair if some have got this year's 20 points and some don't.

Yeh ive had 20 points added to my account for this seasons ST but my brother hasnt. Will be making sure they are added!

Your right - they will add them this week.

They reckoned anyone over 140 will be fine.

I've had the spurs home game added already 7 points. :thumbsup:

Thx for the tip, buying mine now and that should take me over 100!

over 20 years as a season ticket holder (i am 27 years old)...grand total of 77 loyalty points!

total and utter p!sh system!!!!

Spare a though for us older BOF's going paying at gate for years (not many could afford ST's back in these days) then ST for goodness knows how many......... that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Was at ticket office this morning and it was deserted. Felt like going to Next the day after the sale has started, lol.

They are going to add on loyalty points for Paksi away and ST this week before the Spurs tkts go on sale.

Really dint think there's any need to panic guys. I would guess that 70-80 PTS would b the threshold. Just a guess, but that would be 2 yrs ST plus 30-40 pts. Let's be honest here, we don't have that big an away support in SPL other than Hibs so if you go semi regularly away then I would guess you'd be fine.

Archived