Loyalty Points..

Ricknauskis

Ricknauskis

How many loyalty points do you reckon we will need to be Gauranteed a ticket for WHL ( Sorry if already posted couldnt see one )

I've Got 169 points but both my sons have only got 97 and I am worried that they will go on sale first to anyone with over 100 points ( As per Easter Road ).

Ive already booked Train and hotel so would like to have the comfort of knowing if anyone is in the know ?????

How many loyalty points do you reckon we will need to be Gauranteed a ticket for WHL ( Sorry if already posted couldnt see one )

I've Got 169 points but both my sons have only got 97 and I am worried that they will go on sale first to anyone with over 100 points ( As per Easter Road ).

Ive already booked Train and hotel so would like to have the comfort of knowing if anyone is in the know ?????

its usual over 60 at easter road mate. i've just checked and only have 140 but there is loads of games missing so will sort it out this week just in case the upper it to something daft like 150 points. it will be interesting to see how hearts handle this, hopefully it there is 2-3 different stages and its not the usual, first 200 points then the next is 1 point only nonsense.

I've only got 120, but I should have at least 60 more for the games I've been to.

scottish_chicP

I'm hoping as it is a supporters group full of season ticket holders our application will be ok. Think most have quite a lot of loyalty points (I have 90).

Radioactive Mince

If all you guys on well over a hundred are anything to go by, I'll be seriously struggling.

How the feck do you amass 169 pts over two seasons anyway? The majority of away games now you can't even buy tickets from Hearts, unless I'm missing something pretty obvious...

Ricknauskis

If all you guys on well over a hundred are anything to go by, I'll be seriously struggling.

How the feck do you amass 169 pts over two seasons anyway? The majority of away games now you can't even buy tickets from Hearts, unless I'm missing something pretty obvious...

You have to take your away ticket into tynie now to get your points, not very handy when you stay in Dunbar like me.

Why the hell do the note do it online for waya tickets ????? How hard can it be.

I was fuming at the beginning of last year when HEARTS decided to start again with the loyality points :down:

Radioactive Mince

You have to take your away ticket into tynie now to get your points, not very handy when you stay in Dunbar like me.

Why the hell do the note do it online for waya tickets ????? How hard can it be.

I was fuming at the beginning of last year when HEARTS decided to start again with the loyality points :down:

Right... I was not aware of this. I'm taking every ticket I can find from Paksi backwards in the last two seasons along sometime soon, then.

I take it that this information is readily available on the Hearts website somehwere? I admit I've not been to that many away games in the last two years but, and this is the problem, I've been paying at the gate, quite often not even receiving a ticket to speak of, namely Tannadice.

EDIT: All that said, I reckon I've been to enough to have closer to 100 than my measly 55. Openly shitting myself here...

I have 108. Cant see them making the threshold over 100 to be honest. Still have to be quick off the mark though.

Incidentally I see I have been awarded 7 points for the Paksi home leg, thats pretty generous for a home match!

There are plenty games where points are awarded each year. Every away OF, Hibs, Inverness an then the occasional games at some other smaller clubs.

Add in 20 for ST, 10 for being shareholder, Euro home and away ties, home pre season friendlies and you'd be amazed how it adds up. Get more points for places **** ICT given distance to travel etc.

Radioactive Mince

I have 108. Cant see them making the threshold over 100 to be honest. Still have to be quick off the mark though.

Incidentally I see I have been awarded 7 points for the Paksi home leg, thats pretty generous for a home match!

Anybody have any idea how many points folk received for the Paks away tickets?

You only get points for pre-sale tkts not for pay at gate matches or buying on general sale too as far as I am aware.

yvonnejambo

I didnt know that either and as I live in Ullapool not that handy to take tickets from away games to the TO :( I dont go to that many away games but always Aberdeen and obviously Inverness i also thought you got 1 point for all home games or is that the 20 ou get for having a ST? I only have 109 but that doesnt include the away games (although not sure if even have the match tickets still).

Right... I was not aware of this. I'm taking every ticket I can find from Paksi backwards in the last two seasons along sometime soon, then.

I take it that this information is readily available on the Hearts website somehwere? I admit I've not been to that many away games in the last two years but, and this is the problem, I've been paying at the gate, quite often not even receiving a ticket to speak of, namely Tannadice.

EDIT: All that said, I reckon I've been to enough to have closer to 100 than my measly 55. Openly shitting myself here...

That's the problem for me as well mate.

I dunno where the hell all my stubs are, but if I miss out, I'll be fuming.

I got 7 points aswell but it then said under it hearts v Paksi -7 :(

I hope when they do phase the ticket sales in, it's only 1 ticket per ST holder......

My loyalty point probably aren't enough for phase 1.....

I hope when they do phase the ticket sales in, it's only 1 ticket per ST holder......

My loyalty point probably aren't enough for phase 1.....

If its anything more than 1 per ST then itll be a farce. A lot of angry and dissapointed people. Hearts cant/wont do that.

7, the same points as you got for the cup game against falkirk last year!

Dean Winchester

If its anything more than 1 per ST then itll be a farce. A lot of angry and dissapointed people. Hearts cant/wont do that.

Not so sure. Don't think they exactly painted themselves in glory with their handling of the Home leg...

stirlingshirejambo

Only got 120 son has 110 but we go to every single game together.

Some away matches he has been credited points but not me and vice versa.

The whole loyalty points idea in practice is very worthwhile but badly managed it will create anger and resentment

thehibsareintheirbeds

Just had a quick spy at mine- should be ok but don't seem to have had this years season tickets points added (also missing a few random matches, but can worry about that later if need be).

Anyone else have this years ST points showing?

Cheers

I really wish Hearts would get their finger out and tell us what the arrangements are, Spurs have already got their full information on both legs on their website, dunno about anyone else but the whole not knowing thing is stressing me out!

I received no points for going to the away leg, but seven for the home leg!

If any of you aren't sure how loyalty points work, on Hearts website there is a section which explains how points are awarded. Might make things clearer than this thread is doing, lol.

According to Eckauskas on another thread guy in ticket office has said allocation is gonna go by loyalty points.

150+ LP's should ensure DH will be at WHL.

:locke:

I've got no idea how many I have these days. You know how they started them afresh last season - does that mean you get twenty for your season ticket last year and another twenty for this year? Or do you only get twenty altogether for being a season ticket holder?

Drylaw Hearts

I've got no idea how many I have these days. You know how they started them afresh last season - does that mean you get twenty for your season ticket last year and another twenty for this year? Or do you only get twenty altogether for being a season ticket holder?

20 for last year and 20 for this year.

Radioactive Mince

That's the problem for me as well mate.

I dunno where the hell all my stubs are, but if I miss out, I'll be fuming.

Just been to ticket office...

First of all, I don't like slagging off any of our staff but (takes deep breath) the lassie I spoke to just there was a rude, dismissive so-and-so. Said I wanted my Paks away points added, ticket in hand. She told me Hearts were yet to add these points but they'd be added soon. Told her I bought from Hearts delegate outside ground. She said Hearts have a spreadsheet with names of all fans who bought tickets. I told her that nobody took details from me. She repeated herself twice, I did same. I asked her to note on my account the ltd to be added. She sighs; "Fine I'll take a note, you got your cust ref then?" Give her mine & wife's ST cards, expecting her to do something on the computer. No, she scribbles the details down and goes into the back office, without a word. She then comes back, genuinely surprised I'm still standing there. :blink:

Btw, the lassie seemed adamant that folk haven't been taking ticket stubs from away games into the office to have pts credited. I insisted that folk have been but she just repeated the mantra. She had no idea what the threshold for Spurs away was gonna be.

Suffice to say, I'm not confident of the 7 pts being added... May I also say that I was nothing but polite and concise during the whole frustrating interaction. I'm going to keep popping in until I get someone competent.

I understand the staff have been up against it today but some of their attitudes really do stink.

20 for last year and 20 for this year.

Ta. I need to find out how many I have. The problem is my mate goes with me to any midweek aways I go to (he plays football Saturdays) and passes tynie on his way home from work so gets tickets. So I won't have those points which is my own stupid fault.

Just been to ticket office...

First of all, I don't like slagging off any of our staff but (takes deep breath) the lassie I spoke to just there was a rude, dismissive so-and-so. Said I wanted my Paks away points added, ticket in hand. She told me Hearts were yet to add these points but they'd be added soon. Told her I bought from Hearts delegate outside ground. She said Hearts have a spreadsheet with names of all fans who bought tickets. I told her that nobody took details from me. She repeated herself twice, I did same. I asked her to note on my account the ltd to be added. She sighs; "Fine I'll take a note, you got your cust ref then?" Give her mine & wife's ST cards, expecting her to do something on the computer. No, she scribbles the details down and goes into the back office, without a word. She then comes back, genuinely surprised I'm still standing there. :blink:

Btw, the lassie seemed adamant that folk haven't been taking ticket stubs from away games into the office to have pts credited. I insisted that folk have been but she just repeated the mantra. She had no idea what the threshold for Spurs away was gonna be.

Suffice to say, I'm not confident of the 7 pts being added... May I also say that I was nothing but polite and concise during the whole frustrating interaction. I'm going to keep popping in until I get someone competent.

I understand the staff have been up against it today but some of their attitudes really do stink.

Thankully that's not something I've ever encountered with the TO staff.

I've been going through my points statement with a fine toothcomb and I'm missing about 40 points worth of games. messed if I know where all my stubs are (I've moved house twice since half of these games) but it's quite upsetting to know that I won't have these added.

Thankully I've got over 100 points already, so I should be ok when push comes to shove.

Jambo, Goodbye

Has anyone got any idea how many tickets Hearts will get for this one?

At the least we will get 1800 roughly

5% of the capacity

Drylaw Hearts

Ta. I need to find out how many I have. The problem is my mate goes with me to any midweek aways I go to (he plays football Saturdays) and passes tynie on his way home from work so gets tickets. So I won't have those points which is my own stupid fault.

Ouch.

Dean Winchester

How far back does everyones go? I have points from August 2009 on mine including my ST for that season but neither of my mates seem to have that.

They don't add loyalty points on for paying at gate. You get them if you give your customer reference number when buying tickets for games that are all ticket and only before they go on general sale. So, if you don't buy before the ST holder deadline my understanding is you don't get points.

As I said, website clearly describes how they are applied.

Ive lost out on some games by buying when general sale started.

portobellojambo1

Only got 120 son has 110 but we go to every single game together.

Some away matches he has been credited points but not me and vice versa.

The whole loyalty points idea in practice is very worthwhile but badly managed it will create anger and resentment

I think that is a major problem with the Loyalty points system, the management of it. The last away game I missed was the game up at Aberdeen on Sunday 12 August 2007. I know from looking at my loyalty points total on line it is way, way wrong. I think, assuming we get 2 for Ibrox this season and say 10 for the trip to Paksi (absolutely no idea if and when they will add these) plus this season's ST points my correct total should be about 210.

If you are going to use a system as a means of determining loyalty, and through that ticket allocation, you have to ensure you administer it correctly, otherwise there is no point in keeping the records in the first place.

Just read FTH's post as well, I think the 7 points for that game relates to the home tie Sir, those were added to my total when I had the game put onto my smart card.

JS, the points seem to be collective from August 2009 onwards, did your friends have ST's in the previous seasons. When it was all set up there were certain criteria for when certain points for certain things started getting added I think (could be talking pants mind you).

over 20 years as a season ticket holder (i am 27 years old)...grand total of 77 loyalty points!

total and utter p!sh system!!!!

davemclaren

over 20 years as a season ticket holder (i am 27 years old)...grand total of 77 loyalty points!

total and utter p!sh system!!!!

It only takes into account the last 2 years. :ninja:

portobellojambo1

Has anyone been awarded points for going to Paksi yet, and if so, what did you get?

Don't think they've added anything for this season yet (other than the home European tie).

Back of the Bus

Don't think they've added anything for this season yet (other than the home European tie).

I've been credited for Ibrox, Paksi at home and the extra ticket I bought for Dundee Utd...... Getting Paksi away on there could be critical...

Francis Albert

I really wish Hearts would get their finger out and tell us what the arrangements are, Spurs have already got their full information on both legs on their website, dunno about anyone else but the whole not knowing thing is stressing me out!

Hearts don't know what their allocation for the away leg will be so there really isn't much they can do until they hear.

Radioactive Mince
Just read FTH's post as well, I think the 7 points for that game relates to the home tie Sir, those were added to my total when I had the game put onto my smart card.

Girl stated quite categorically that 7pts for Paks away was the amount - 7 for home, 7 for away :blink:

I kind of agree with the away points being fairly low, as loyalty shouldn't be about just turning up for the Euro aways (like some do) but when you're just as loyal for jumping on a train/bus for 25 mins as you are for - to take it to extremes - getting to some far-flung country by plane, train and automobile, travelling for hours or even days in the process, something's not quite right.

Was Inverness last season not 14pts or something? I don't have these either, as our supporters club organised tickets. How does this work for LPs, given that you're obviously a long-standing member of Portobello?

portobellojambo1

Girl stated quite categorically that 7pts for Paks away was the amount - 7 for home, 7 for away :blink:

I kind of agree with the away points being fairly low, as loyalty shouldn't be about just turning up for the Euro aways (like some do) but when you're just as loyal for jumping on a train/bus for 25 mins as you are for - to take it to extremes - getting to some far-flung country by plane, train and automobile, travelling for hours or even days in the process, something's not quite right.

Was Inverness last season not 14pts or something? I don't have these either, as our supporters club organised tickets. How does this work for LPs, given that you're obviously a long-standing member of Portobello?

Not sure how Kenny ordered the tickets, but there is a specific SC form you fill in and send to HMFC to ensure the loyalty points are allocated to the correct person, based on customer reference number. I think Aberdeen and ICT are the highest, but both are about 5 points each I think (could be wrong but I cannot be ersed going into eticketing again).

portobellojambo1

- 7 for home, 7 for away :blink:

Now that is what you call a reward for turning up for the home tie, getting 7 points removed from your total. you sure the person you were speaking to wasn't a Hibs fan sheltering from the rain.

Dean Winchester

How far back does everyones go? I have points from August 2009 on mine including my ST for that season but neither of my mates seem to have that.

Anyone? :whistling:

Dean Winchester

See last paragraph of post 38

Missed that. Cheers bud. One of them moved seats at the start of last season so maybe this is why they've not been added on would certainly push him up a bit if he was to get the extra 20 points added on will get him to give the ticket office a bell :thumbsup:

Archived