The official "How many tickets for WHL will we get" thread

Mr Sifter

in fairness if you could cut a deal with spurs whole of roseburn in exchange for 3500 away at WHL all the regular hearts fans would get a seat plus a good away support

portobellojambo1

Nonsense. Would rather see the ground full of Hearts fans.

You mean like on Thursday night, or last weekend against Dundee United.

Just so i understand,if you are not a season ticket holder,you probally wont get a ticket for the away end at WHL,correct?

Will season ticket holders be able to buy tickets for family etc?

Just so i understand,if you are not a season ticket holder,you probally wont get a ticket for the away end at WHL,correct?

If, as is being suggested in some posts, Hearts will only receive 1,200 for WHL, then being a Season Ticket Holder at Tynecastle will not be enough to guarantee you a WHL ticket for yourself, never mind friends or family.

A lot of pant twisting going on without any details being released. I am pretty confident those that deserve a ticket will get one. Relax(PJ1 teehee.gif) and wait until we find out exactly how many we get and how they are distributed to the fans.

If, as is being suggested in some posts, Hearts will only receive 1,200 for WHL, then being a Season Ticket Holder at Tynecastle will not be enough to guarantee you a WHL ticket for yourself, never mind friends or family.

!,200 is the spurs allocation at tynie. hopefully get 3,000 odd for WHL but they will go fast knowing the demand for tickets. BTW the prices don't look to bad, it should be about 36 pounds for the away end at WHL.

Guest Borat

With such a high demand for tickets it should be one ticket per season ticket.

You need a season ticket to even have a chance of getting a ticket for the away tie.

Far too many people on here planning on going to WHL with the whole family when none of them have even got a season ticket. They've got no chance.

Europa league regulations say at least 5% of capacity must be made available to visiting supporters in a segaregated area (reg 14.08 page 22)

Europa League Rules

I think this has been stated elsewhere on various threads

Radioactive Mince

Some Spurs fans on their forum seem to think we'll get between 3-5000 tickets for theirs. I'm disappointed that Hearts have only seemingly given them 1200. IMO, 2100 (3 sections of school end) would've been fairer and could've put us in a better negotiating position in regards to recieving tickets for WHL.

portobellojambo1

That figure of 1,200 is the Tottenham allocation for Tynecastle Gasman. My understanding, assuming I did understand it correctly, is our allocation at WHL will be less than that, the bare, bare minimum. I would think only those who go regularly, both home and away, have got any hope in hell of getting tickets for WHL, in the away section.

Radioactive Mince

Europa league regulations say at least 5% of capacity must be made available to visiting supporters in a segaregated area (reg 14.08 page 22)

Europa League Rules

I think this has been stated elsewhere on various threads

Around 1800 minimum, then.

Guest Borat

That figure of 1,200 is the Tottenham allocation for Tynecastle Gasman. My understanding, assuming I did understand it correctly, is our allocation at WHL will be less than that, the bare, bare minimum. I would think only those who go regularly, both home and away, have got any hope in hell of getting tickets for WHL.

Where are you hearing our allocation will be less than 1200?

The lowest they can give us is 1800 and the usual away allocation is 3000.

Radioactive Mince

We seem to have given Tottenham 7% of our stadium. If they return the percentage, we'll get 2500 tickets.

portobellojambo1

Where are you hearing our allocation will be less than 1200?

The lowest they can give us is 1800 and the usual away allocation is 3000.

Apologies I just re-read what I had been referring to, it appears I misread "the" and "their" originally. It seems we will be getting the lower figure at 1,800. Brain and eyesight is functioning a little better now that I've had some food. As a bonus they are classing it as a Category C match so tickets should be either ?31 or ?36, depending on whether we get the lower or upper tier.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Loads of folk are going to be disappointed for the away leg tbh. I don't know anyone that isn't going. Especially if they just give us the minimum.

Hearts better not arse the allocation up.

Some Spurs fans on their forum seem to think we'll get between 3-5000 tickets for theirs. I'm disappointed that Hearts have only seemingly given them 1200. IMO, 2100 (3 sections of school end) would've been fairer and could've put us in a better negotiating position in regards to recieving tickets for WHL.

If they look like they are not going to sell out then they will up our allocation, I would think.

Nonsense. Would rather see the ground full of Hearts fans.

Yeah? :blink:

If every club does that then no one gets to travel to any away game anywhere. That might suit you Mort, but it sure as hell would not suit the many fans who follow Hearts home and away. :unsure:

Yeah? :blink:

If every club does that then no one gets to travel to any away game anywhere. That might suit you Mort, but it sure as hell would not suit the many fans who follow Hearts home and away. :unsure:

I understand what you're saying but its rarely an issue that we need to worry about, by the way I put my comment out I was meaning to say I don't think we should give Spurs the full Roseburn, to allow more Hearts fans to attend, didn't mean every single seat, happy with the allocation they have been given.

Think that is an absolutely shocking decision by HMFC. If these feckers cannot get their backsides along to Tynecastle once a fortnight they should have been allowed nowhere near the stadium for this game. Much prefer to see the ground full of loyal football supporters than feckin glory hunting part time cocks.

3 of my mates are Season Ticket Holders in the ROSEBURN admittedly they can't get their own seats for ganes v Jedward or the Vermin but I can see no reason for HMFC to deny them their own seats for a Europa Cup game.

We believe we are getting 1800 tickets...gonna be a lot of disappointed people! Will watch it in the hoose! :ninja:

Maybe the club will do some sort of beamback in the Gorgie Suite? Depending on the result from the first leg. :unsure:

Some Tottenham facts (assuming the web is correct!)

The club have 23500 season ticket holders which is the maximum limit and they have a waiting list of 20,000. All season ticket holders get into the game for free.

Away fans sit in the South Stand and ticket prices will be either ?31 or ?36

The stadium has a capacity of 36240. As we need to get a min of 5% the minimum number of tickets we can get is 1812. If we get the same amount as Spurs get up here we should get 2537. If we get this amount for the match to sell out Spurs will need to sell an additional 10,000 tickets to non season ticket holders.

When it comes to actually committing I dont think as many people will go as everyone thinks. I originally had 8 people intersted from about 20 people contacted. Due to needing holidays this has now dropped down to 4/5. Most of these people are season ticket holders. I hope everyone who goes down can get a ticket.

Dagger Is Back

Doesn't matter what they do you can't please everyone.

I do think that Spurs should have been given the whole Roseburn (if they guaranteed that they could). We give that end away to the smellies and the tramps so I don't see a problem giving it to Spurs. It would create a brilliant atmosphere too. In saying that, I presume that HMFC have been speaking to Spurs (I would hope so anyway) before making this decsion.

I'd certainly like to think that Spurs had spoken to us about likely demand etc.

I know that reduces the tickets for Hearts fans but that's what happens when you don't buy an ST - you have to take your chances for big games like this - no different from OF games or derbies IMO.

I think HMFC have missed a wee trick here too by letting ST holders pick up as many tickets as they wanted. Was there not an opportunity to link a ticket for this game into say the purchase of an ST in some way? You could have only issued tickets for public sale on the basis of buying an ST at a discounted price to reflect the loss of the first SPL game.

Not had a lot of time to sit and think it through properly but the thought of people getting a ticket for this game and then not being seen at Tynie until the next big game is a missed opportunity in my book....

winston churchill

If we get 3,000 that should be plenty.

Here is my photo of our support last week at paksi

post-629-0-78463000-1312640856_thumb.jpg

Archived