Loyalty Points - how to check them (merged threads)

gorgiegirl

I wouldn't give up hope just yet. Our away support is generally not that big and I doubt that there will be that many with the impressively large numbers of points bragged about on here. From what I remember ST holders had no difficulty getting one of the 3000 or 4000 tickets for Bordeaux. There may be more demand for White Hart Lane, but on the other hand Spurs are unlikely to sell out (we are not that big a draw and most Spurs fans, maybe quite a few Hearts fans for that matter, will expect the tie to be decided at Tynecastle). We might well get a bigger allocation than 3000 if there is demand.

I hope so, Im going to end up single, spending all that money and not getting tickets :eek: Glad he is still at work..Have 2 pals who are Spurs fans might even see if they could get me tickets for the home end...

You will only need loyalty points for tickets to the White hart lane game and not Tynecastle.

3 of us have 185, 185, and 180 points. But no points added on for Paksi away yet.

Think all 3 of us might be taking a wee trip down South :whistling:

I only have 97... Need 2 tickets tho.. I have tickets for a St Mirren game :unsure:

Archived