Loyalty Points - how to check them (merged threads)

gorgiegirl

heartsfc_fan

If you log in on the eticketing page, I think it shows your loyalty points at the bottom.

netherleejambo

Tried at lunchtime but i was "placed in a queue due to high demand" - wonder why? - It's still the same.

Nicholas Brody

Only 77 here! Haven't got any for the Paks game though <_< Feel like I should have more but hey ho.

Dean Winchester

129 here. Not sure if that's right tho as I've not been too many away games the last 2 seasons :unsure:

I only have 50 as I get all my tickets through my mate :down:

Anyone want to hazard a guess at what the threshold would be if there is one?

I didn't have a season ticket but I went to every home game last season and I've only got loyalty points for two of the games.

:what:

BoJack Horseman

I have 109 need another 1 to make it a better number :)

Hibs mentality that.

Prenticeonthewing

no sign of any points awarded for Paks away, has anyone else got any?

None on mine for Paks away either - hopefully just taking their time updating - bit shan if it doesn't get a couple of points.

BlingCrosby

Only got 55, but didnt seem to have any allocated for renewing my season ticket this year.

Anyone know how many that should have earned me?

Nicholas Brody

Only got 55, but didnt seem to have any allocated for renewing my season ticket this year.

20 I think.

Dean Winchester

Francis Albert

I think you get 20 for this season's ST and carry forward 20 from last seasons, but any earned in earlier seasons drop off. I could be wrong but vaguely remember something on these lines.

Does anyone know if shareholders still get extra points on top of their season ticket points, think it was 10 previously?

Francis Albert

Does anyone know if shareholders still get extra points on top of their season ticket points, think it was 10 previously?

Yes, 10 if you have more than 200 shares. (And indeed also if you sold shares to Vlad).

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

The turnstiles at WHL are machine operated, and rarely have a steward beyond the 1st cordon out the ground (although this might be different for a larger Europa game).

For those that may be interested in this sort of thing. thumbsup.gif

BlingCrosby

I think you get 20 for this season's ST and carry forward 20 from last seasons, but any earned in earlier seasons drop off. I could be wrong but vaguely remember something on these lines.

This makes sence, although I hope you are wrong or its probably no White Heart Lane for me...

Radioactive Mince

Just checked mine... 55 :shocked:

Must be some mistake (although probably serves me right for not insisting they get added/paying at the gate of away clubs instead of booking through Hearts). I'm gonna see Hearts about this, see what they can do. Not normally bothered about them as we hardly ever sell out away grounds any more etc. For example, bought Paks away tickets (what they worth, btw?) in Hungary, so will maybe take ticket to TO to get them to add points. Didn't realise ICT was worth so many or would've got tickets from Hearts in April, too.

Any idea what kind of allocation we'll get at WHL? Looks to me that the usual allocation for away support's about 3,000.

Francis Albert

This makes sence, although I hope you are wrong or its probably no White Heart Lane for me...

I wouldn't give up hope just yet. Our away support is generally not that big and I doubt that there will be that many with the impressively large numbers of points bragged about on here. From what I remember ST holders had no difficulty getting one of the 3000 or 4000 tickets for Bordeaux. There may be more demand for White Hart Lane, but on the other hand Spurs are unlikely to sell out (we are not that big a draw and most Spurs fans, maybe quite a few Hearts fans for that matter, will expect the tie to be decided at Tynecastle). We might well get a bigger allocation than 3000 if there is demand.

BlingCrosby

I wouldn't give up hope just yet. Our away support is generally not that big and I doubt that there will be that many with the impressively large numbers of points bragged about on here. From what I remember ST holders had no difficulty getting one of the 3000 or 4000 tickets for Bordeaux. There may be more demand for White Hart Lane, but on the other hand Spurs are unlikely to sell out (we are not that big a draw and most Spurs fans, maybe quite a few Hearts fans for that matter, will expect the tie to be decided at Tynecastle). We might well get a bigger allocation than 3000 if there is demand.

Hope your right. Im up for a wee jaunt in London regardless of the home leg result.

JamboRossi79

Mrs is sitting on 166 and I am on 151 even though we've been to same games unsure.gif

:verysmug:

Is everyone missing 20 points for ST this season ?

JamboRossi79

Mrs is sitting on 166 and I am on 151 even though we've been to same games unsure.gif

:verysmug:

Is everyone missing 20 points for ST this season ?

Anyone ?

kylelauren01

The turnstiles at WHL are machine operated, and rarely have a steward beyond the 1st cordon out the ground (although this might be different for a larger Europa game).

For those that may be interested in this sort of thing. thumbsup.gif

I believe you are referring to the old 'double click; method my friend!!

Archived