SPARE A THOUGHT FOR JJ

HEARTS FOREVER

Back too school haha you make me laugh! do you even know how old i am?

this is me about to make an assumption because i want to be just like you-

How can you afford a ticket, benifts? Gyro?

I can also make judgements on people i dont know..... and the outcome is the same as yours. not very accurate.

now dont bother me again ######

:laugh:

By any chance were you the same poster that threatened the Zagreb fans with coffins? You are equally moronic. No I do not wish to know your age I was merely assuming as you seem to have limited intelligence.

Thanks Michael you bring a great deal to the debate. Plum.

Tommy Wiseau

move on man. stop dewlling in the past. a new manager. a new era.

Are you lot that stupid too not see that he was sacked for the better? jeez

On the contrary, dear boy, I am head over heels in love/lust with Mr Sergio The Suave One and eagerly anticipate the future with his sharp suits and Dapper Dan hair stylings.

Mr Jim is still one of the good guys though, despite your sickening torrent of abuse for a club legend. :smuggy:

• Moderators

Debate the topic all you want, but quit with the personal jibes.....

.....or I'll set the moderators on you. :ninja:

Love and hugs.

I've already deleted or edited several posts.

Please debate within the rules. That's a friendly warning to all.

Robbo-Jambo

yes it is.......

Really bored with this shite now, clearly i have a diffrent opinion to other people on this thread so ill drop it there, but, no respect for the club? thats a bit far mate.

Think you should bud cos cant really see many people having the same opinion as you so far. Can you ?

B)

Sorry, but that is factually incorrect. No-one can possibly know what would have happened last night if Jefferies had still been the manager. My guess is that we would not have scored at all.

Your guess would be wrong then imo.

We scored and created lots in the away game and they scored a wonder goal. I watched it we pised all over them in the first leg as much as last night.

I've heard some ludicrous stuff in my time (sometimes in my head) but saying we wouldn't have got through or not scored is up there.

Even if we somehow didn't manage to score last night with Mr Jim in charge we would have went through on away goals.

FACT is we reached this stage by finishing 3rd last season and it's JJ's side.

Ribery's Face

On the contrary, dear boy, I am head over heels in love/lust with Mr Sergio The Suave One and eagerly anticipate the future with his sharp suits and Dapper Dan hair stylings.

Mr Jim is still one of the good guys though, despite your sickening torrent of abuse for a club legend. :smuggy:

agree with you, but dont see it as sickening otrrent of abuse though? rose coloured glasses mabye?

Denny Crane

Yes - very negative tactics, lots of 1-0 wins though. The Csaba of that era!

Tried to impose a more Italian approach to training which didn't go down well with some. The same approach that is now commonplace amongst many British clubs today.

haha your the roaster. ive not played that game since i was in school. i respect the man and what he has done for the club, i dont respect fuds who make up a thread about how we sould spare a thought for him as if hes dead for christ sake. as i stated before the club is moving forward, may managers have been sacked its part of football adn they move on from it.

I dont see how people dont see this? Maby it was a bit out of line me saying bye bye but oh well.

Cool, I love roast tatties, sometimes with tomato sauce but equally with salad cream at times.

Anyway,

Can you not understand why JJ is a little different from other people who have departed the club considering he was the one who put it in place the position

that's allowed us the great fortune of playing English giants in the competition HE got us into?

Really? His team. Really? His players.

Onwards and upwards I agree but I'm still gutted for the man who got us here.

Ribery's Face

Your guess would be wrong then imo.

We scored and created lots in the away game and they scored a wonder goal. I watched it we pised all over them in the first leg as much as last night.

I've heard some ludicrous stuff in my time (sometimes in my head) but saying we wouldn't have got through or not scored is up there.

Even if we somehow didn't manage to score last night with Mr Jim in charge we would have went through on away goals.

FACT is we reached this stage by finishing 3rd last season and it's JJ's side.

Incorrect, we reached the stage before last night with jj, had he been i charge it would have been the same old, (as stated before" well settle for a draw" " one goal is good enough" attitude

eh? what you on about? take a long hard look into a mirror and think too your self why the hell am i sparing a thought for JJ? because we all know we would have never been set up with this trip becuase we would have got shafted by paks last night. just think about it and dont come out with so much bullshet

Yes we all know that, or at least those of us who need the bammy slam.

Ribery's Face

Cool, I love roast tatties, sometimes with tomato sauce but equally with salad cream at times.

Anyway,

Can you not understand why JJ is a little different from other people who have departed the club considering he was the one who put it in place the position

that's allowed us the great fortune of playing English giants in the competition HE got us into?

Really? His team. Really? His players.

Onwards and upwards I agree but I'm still gutted for the man who got us here.

His players yes, His team no. His play style last night? Thankfully not

im gutted hes left but im not in a way.

My boss was sacked last week, th team i work in was called too a meeting yesterday, this meeting was organised by my former boss, when i was in the meeting i wasnt announcing to the rest of the team, please lets all spare a thought for rob, he got us to this meeting and then was unfortunatly taken from his positon, rob would have loved too have been at that meeting. Good luck rob.

Was i nout like that.

Incorrect, we reached the stage before last night with jj, had he been i charge it would have been the same old, (as stated before" well settle for a draw" " one goal is good enough" attitude

Oh well. You must have forgotten that he got us third and also achieved an away leg draw in the first tie that set us up for last night.

JJ didn't have that attitude at all. In fact out of 18 wins last season only 7 were by 1 goal.

His players yes, His team no. His play style last night? Thankfully not

im gutted hes left but im not in a way.

My boss was sacked last week, th team i work in was called too a meeting yesterday, this meeting was organised by my former boss, when i was in the meeting i wasnt announcing to the rest of the team, please lets all spare a thought for rob, he got us to this meeting and then was unfortunatly taken from his positon, rob would have loved too have been at that meeting. Good luck rob.

Was i nout like that.

But if in your work something amazing happened and everyone was going crazy and happy and you knew that your old manager would absolutely love to be part of and it was a main part down to your old boss and what he'd done that you got this amazing thing you would spare a thought for him though eh?

Denny Crane

Most certainly not. But do i go about making up threads. heres a new idea for some threads.

"spare a though for hartley he would have loved to play against spurs"

"spare a though for wallace he would have loved to play against spurs"

"spare a thought for larry kingston he too would have loved to play against spurs"

So shall we do one for you? "Spare a thought for Hibs fans who follow a team that have not won the Scottish Cup since 1902" :rolleyes:

Ribery's Face

Oh well. You must have forgotten that he got us third and also achieved an away leg draw in the first tie that set us up for last night.

JJ didn't have that attitude at all. In fact out of 18 wins last season only 7 were by 1 goal.

Rangers last weekend? Prime example, bag fulls of chances first half, come out second and defend defend deend. no way would paulo do this. No more hoofball to the strikers too then flick it on for nobody. same in the first leg, hoofball, flick on, no one there. yes he got us a very good result in hungray.......a draw with a team most people have never heard of.......... but yes he did well last season but towards the end of last season this forum was going mad with people saying we were going to throw away third after having an 18 point advantage this was then cut dramatically. why were people not calling for his head there? i dont know to be honest, me included. very poor show since after that great run of 31 from 33 points, very poor.

BoJack Horseman

**** you, you know im right, everybody does, hes in the past now. when someone dies do you sit mourning and saying "ohh they woulod have loved to be there" for weeks after they die? if jj was still manager we would have played hoof ball the full game and sat back and defended in the second half, would have lost the game.... just pointing out whats on most peoples mind. and please stop making these stupid threads about jj, as stated befre HES GONE, VANISHED, DISAPPEARED. HES FINITO!

Are you joking? Surely. Of course people do! Weeks is an incredible understatement. You've obviously never had a relative die.

If I lost my parents and years later I graduated from Uni I'd certainly assume they'd love to have been there. Similarly at my wedding and the birth of my first child and numerous other significant events in my life.

Fact is, JJ is a Hearts Legend and would undoubtedly loved to have gone toe to toe with Harry in this tie.

Ribery's Face

So shall we do one for you? "Spare a thought for Hibs fans who follow a team that have not won the Scottish Cup since 1902" :rolleyes:

Dont ever associate me with that vermin mob!

was only pointing out the facts :(

Mikey boy Paolo's Sporting Lisbon with a lot better players than ours couldn't score at Ibrox last season.

We are not debating that though or JJ's method of play.

FACT IS

YES

FACT

JJ's hearts team finished 3rd and reached the Europa League qualifying stage. He then got a draw in the away leg, we sh@gged them rotten over there too.

To say we wouldn't have went through is absolutely barmy chief, it really really REALLY is mate.

Ribery's Face

Are you joking? Surely. Of course people do! Weeks is an incredible understatement. You've obviously never had a relative die.

If I lost my parents and years later I graduated from Uni I'd certainly assume they'd love to have been there. Similarly at my wedding and the birth of my first child and numerous other significant events in my life.

Fact is, JJ is a Hearts Legend and would undoubtedly loved to have gone toe to toe with Harry in this tie.

Yes but he was a mangaer of our football team who was not doing well at the time he got sacked. was he or was he not?

BoJack Horseman

Yes but he was a mangaer of our football team who was not doing well at the time he got sacked. was he or was he not?

Regardless of this, your statement regarding the deaths of loved one's is completely off the mark.

I stand by Romanov's decision as yes we were doing poorly. Some people are quick to forget what Jim Jefferies as contributed and achieved for this club though.

Ribery's Face

Mikey boy Paolo's Sporting Lisbon with a lot better players than ours couldn't score at Ibrox last season.

We are not debating that though or JJ's method of play.

FACT IS

YES

FACT

JJ's hearts team finished 3rd and reached the Europa League qualifying stage. He then got a draw in the away leg, we sh@gged them rotten over there too.

To say we wouldn't have went through is absolutely barmy chief, it really really REALLY is mate.

We seem to just be going round in circles, clearly i am delighted we got in to europe, beat paks etc... but what im trying to point out is its football, and wrongly i compared it too a death, completley diffrent, jim was offered the director of football role, why did he not take that? if he was so keen to saty connected with the club etc he would still be there now, but he is not. i dont see anything wrong with that, its his decsion, i repsect the man clearly.

Now just drop it ok?

We seem to just be going round in circles, clearly i am delighted we got in to europe, beat paks etc... but what im trying to point out is its football, and wrongly i compared it too a death, completley diffrent, jim was offered the director of football role, why did he not take that? if he was so keen to saty connected with the club etc he would still be there now, but he is not. i dont see anything wrong with that, its his decsion, i repsect the man clearly.

Now just drop it ok?

No problems buddy, I'm away to make some Steak with lovely roast tatties. did I tell I love them :)

Ribery's Face

No problems buddy, I'm away to make some Steak with lovely roast tatties. did I tell I love them :)

always knew your were a roaster (potatoes)sort of man

Teuchterjambo

**** you, you know im right, everybody does, hes in the past now. when someone dies do you sit mourning and saying "ohh they woulod have loved to be there" for weeks after they die? if jj was still manager we would have played hoof ball the full game and sat back and defended in the second half, would have lost the game.... just pointing out whats on most peoples mind. and please stop making these stupid threads about jj, as stated befre HES GONE, VANISHED, DISAPPEARED. HES FINITO!

Classless Goon - does your social worker know your on the loose ?

maroonshrew

Thankfully Paulo doesnt share your sentiment as he clearly has gratitude to JJ as he dedicated the win and allowed him to come and say bye to the players.

On a sidenote, i dont believe your boss got sacked yesterday for a variety of reasons.

Ribery's Face

Classless Goon - does your social worker know your on the loose ?

lol @ you thinking your hilarious.....

Ribery's Face

Thankfully Paulo doesnt share your sentiment as he clearly has gratitude to JJ as he dedicated the win and allowed him to come and say bye to the players.

On a sidenote, i dont believe your boss got sacked yesterday for a variety of reasons.

clearly not......as that story was made up for entertainment puropses. :blink:

maroonshrew

clearly not......as that story was made up for entertainment puropses. :blink:

plus you dont normally have a boss watching peoples cars.

Wish we could say the same about you!!

Ribery's Face

:arry: OOFT!

mikehmfc looks like he'll be logging off tonight in a coffin.

spectacular. great stuff.

:lol: clearly i wont voice my opinion on here anymore....

thought that was what a forum was all about? must have been wrong clearly its for people to agree with each other and never ever disagree with anyone else.... :ninja:

thought that was what a forum was all about? must have been wrong clearly its for people to agree with each other and never ever disagree with anyone else.... :ninja:

agreed.

Delighted with the Draw and cant wait for the games...........but feel a bit sorry for Big Jim, sure he would have loved to take the Hearts to take on Tottenham in London. :ermm:

Football is a cruel cruel game.

cheers to that :cheers:

Teuchterjambo

lol @ you thinking your hilarious.....

Yeah right - perfectly serious fella.

I happen to agree that JJ's time was up and the right decision has been made but if you cannot grant some respect to a man who devoted the greater part of his working life to the club then I happen to believe you are a classless goon - pity you are unable to show the same respect for him that he has shown for the club and the support all over the last few days.

Denny Crane

Dont ever associate me with that vermin mob!

I just have. So now what? :lol:

tartofmidlothian

Not read the whole thread (looks like I don't want to), but...

Don't think I've ever seen a manager sacked with such respect and dignity, if that's not an oxymoron. Hopefully he's offered a seat in the director's box for both games.

Jim would have loved a go at Spurs. To be honest, he deserved it given that he built the squad that will play the tie and took them to third place. His style of football might even have been better suited to playing a team like Spurs. I don't think open and attacking football will do us too many favours (although it might be better to go down swinging).

BoJack Horseman

:sniff:

Think people underestimate just how class JJ is as a manager and as a man. He is probably the most emotionally intelligent man in the world. Class act. Should be running the country.

Having said that, I think it was right to replace him, and it's taken me a good few days to realise this.

Jim leaving reminds me of Batman running off into the darkness at the end of dark knight.

Thanks Jim. :sob:

tartofmidlothian

Jim leaving reminds me of Batman running off into the darkness at the end of dark knight.

...to manage St Johnstone one day.

Denny Crane

there shall be consiquences (SP) :ninja:

Aye OK Hibby. I'll stick the kettle on while I wait....... :whistling::rolleyes:

Ribery's Face

Aye OK Hibby. I'll stick the kettle on while I wait....... :whistling::rolleyes:

Make me a cup while your at it...... I'll be round soon

You probably won't get such a negative reaction if you make a post and don't call JJ a **** in it.

Denny Crane

Make me a cup while your at it...... I'll be round soon

No need to ask what you look like. I already know.

internet-warrior.jpg

Denny Crane

lol nice photo, hardly say tough guy like, i was pointing out a fact and voicing my opinion, some people on here really need to get a life, go outside man get some sun and get your fat lazy retarded ass off the computer for a change. :thumbsup:

now shhh i have other important matters to attend to and none of them include conversing with your fine self. x

Only there is a difference between voicing an opinion and making a complete fool of yourself. Not only did you do the latter but compounded the situation further by digging yourself into a deeper hole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqsIpYQ5e_g

Archived