SPARE A THOUGHT FOR JJ

HEARTS FOREVER

HEARTS FOREVER

Delighted with the Draw and cant wait for the games...........but feel a bit sorry for Big Jim, sure he would have loved to take the Hearts to take on Tottenham in London. :ermm:

Football is a cruel cruel game.

Delighted with the Draw and cant wait for the games...........but feel a bit sorry for Big Jim, sure he would have loved to take the Hearts to take on Tottenham in London. :ermm:

Agreed

Dr. Bapswent

I'm sure Malofeev would have too.

Poor mad *******.

malofeev,%20eduard%201966.jpg

I hope he goes down. Would make my year if he came for a bev and a song in the square in London.

I've got to say I thought of him as soon as the draw was made, he knows Harry Redknapp personally so I am sure he would have loved it! :(

Why did he deserve this tie? If the results were better or he was prepared to sacrifice Billy Brown for a foerign coach he would still be in his job. I am sure he won't be short of a bob or two and he has his health so I am not sorry for him.

Harry will be too busy worrying about his court case and the stretch inside he will be doing afterwards :whistling:

Ribery's Face

man forget the ***** hes gone now bye bye jj you will not be missed. we now have a better manager who will hopfully win us more games. forget about jj he is now history, nothing to do with hearts anymore ffs. thats the circle of life, these things happen

Why did he deserve this tie? If the results were better or he was prepared to sacrifice Billy Brown for a foerign coach he would still be in his job. I am sure he won't be short of a bob or two and he has his health so I am not sorry for him.

he wasnt asked to sacrifice anyone for a foreign coach.

Gordon Ramsay

Incase you forgot the reason why we're in the Europa League in the first place is because JJ got us there by finishing 3rd.

The guys a Hearts legend, no need for the disrespect.

Tommy Wiseau

People disrespecting JJ on this thread :vrface:

Tragic stuff Dr S.

No way to talk about a Hearts legend. :down:

Gordon Ramsay

man forget the ***** hes gone now bye bye jj you will not be missed. we now have a better manager who will hopfully win us more games. forget about jj he is now history, nothing to do with hearts anymore ffs. thats the circle of life, these things happen

Please shut up.

Yeah it would have been nice for JJ to be in charge, but thats football and he'll have been dealt bigger blows than missing a game against Spurs in his long career.

what an amazing 5 days though :thumbsup:

Jambothroughandthrough

Spot on.

Charlie-Brown

Other JJ (Joe Jordan) will no doubt be up for this one

Loved him as a Scotland player - hated his time as Hearts manager.

Loved him as a Scotland player - hated his time as Hearts manager.

Yes - very negative tactics, lots of 1-0 wins though. The Csaba of that era!

Ribery's Face

Please shut up.

**** you, you know im right, everybody does, hes in the past now. when someone dies do you sit mourning and saying "ohh they woulod have loved to be there" for weeks after they die? if jj was still manager we would have played hoof ball the full game and sat back and defended in the second half, would have lost the game.... just pointing out whats on most peoples mind. and please stop making these stupid threads about jj, as stated befre HES GONE, VANISHED, DISAPPEARED. HES FINITO!

Yes - very negative tactics, lots of 1-0 wins though. The Csaba of that era!

In his 3rd season, his 2nd (first full season we played a 3-4-3 system and scored a few goals with crabbe, robbo and baird up front.

Sheiky Baby

**** you, you know im right, everybody does, hes in the past now. when someone dies do you sit mourning and saying "ohh they woulod have loved to be there" for weeks after they die? if jj was still manager we would have played hoof ball the full game and sat back and defended in the second half, would have lost the game.... just pointing out whats on most peoples mind. and please stop making these stupid threads about jj, as stated befre HES GONE, VANISHED, DISAPPEARED. HES FINITO!

Problems at home?

Barking, utterly barking. Watch the blood pressure wee man.

Ribery's Face

Problems at home?

eh? what you on about? take a long hard look into a mirror and think too your self why the hell am i sparing a thought for JJ? because we all know we would have never been set up with this trip becuase we would have got shafted by paks last night. just think about it and dont come out with so much bullshet

Ribery's Face

Barking, utterly barking. Watch the blood pressure wee man.

aye good one auld yin :thumbsup:

maroonshrew

yep he is. As is my Grandad, but I dont choose to slag him off everytime someone mentions him.

Do you boo the ex players visiting at half time

"**** off Stephane,youre times up!! do one!"

RoussetsShorts

have to say i'm glad JJ isn't in charge for this one. He'd have the same approach as he does with the old firm 'happy with a point' 'great to get a draw here' etc

He'd have played one up top at home and tried to sneak a goal. I think Paulo will be a bit more tactically astute than that.

Ribery's Face

yep he is. As is my Grandad, but I dont choose to slag him off everytime someone mentions him.

Do you boo the ex players visiting at half time

"**** off Stephane,youre times up!! do one!"

Most certainly not. But do i go about making up threads. heres a new idea for some threads.

"spare a though for hartley he would have loved to play against spurs"

"spare a though for wallace he would have loved to play against spurs"

"spare a thought for larry kingston he too would have loved to play against spurs"

Tommy Wiseau

I'm afraid that things like "forget the ***** hes gone now bye bye jj you will not be missed" are the furthest thing from most people's minds, Michael.

Mr Jim is also very much alive and well, hopefully for many many years to come. If only just to spite you. :jjyay:

maroonshrew

Most certainly not. But do i go about making up threads. heres a new idea for some threads.

"spare a though for hartley he would have loved to play against spurs"

"spare a though for wallace he would have loved to play against spurs"

"spare a thought for larry kingston he too would have loved to play against spurs"

A few things. those players didnt get sacked days before the draw, not all those were a part of earning this tie, none of these players have a friendship with the opposing manager. Its a ridiculous comparison.

you my friend are in denial, as are many of the people on this thread. And yes i am a fud.......... bet you didnt expect that one? You are a knobend

In denial about what exactly?

JJ was a great servant to the club who managed to get us to the Europa League? No?

:thumbsup:

You are an intelligent one. Don't worry back to school soon. :woot:

Robbo-Jambo

eh? what you on about? take a long hard look into a mirror and think too your self why the hell am i sparing a thought for JJ? because we all know we would have never been set up with this trip becuase we would have got shafted by paks last night. just think about it and dont come out with so much bullshet

Is youre real name Richard Head cos you certainly come accross as one. :yucky: Absolute roaster with no respect for the club. :verymad:

Ribery's Face

I'm afraid that things like "forget the ***** hes gone now bye bye jj you will not be missed" are the furthest thing from most people's minds, Michael.

Mr Jim is also very much alive and well, hopefully for many many years to come. If only just to spite you. :jjyay:

move on man. stop dewlling in the past. a new manager. a new era.

Are you lot that stupid too not see that he was sacked for the better? jeez

maroonshrew

no one is saying he shouldnt have been. Many agree he maybe should have gone. But also we dont see the harm in someone mentioning him cos they obviously thought of JJ when the draw was made. No one is demanding his reinstatement or being stuck in the past. Just a thought, thats all.

Ribery's Face

In denial about what exactly?

JJ was a great servant to the club who managed to get us to the Europa League? No?

:thumbsup:

You are an intelligent one. Don't worry back to school soon. :woot:

Back too school haha you make me laugh! do you even know how old i am?

this is me about to make an assumption because i want to be just like you-

How can you afford a ticket, benifts? Gyro?

I can also make judgements on people i dont know..... and the outcome is the same as yours. not very accurate.

now dont bother me again ######

Maybe but why didn't you inform us of him needing to be sacked two weeks ago?

You have zero respect for a man who not only has given a large majority of his career and life to the club but to the man who got us in the position we are in to play Spurs in two weeks time.

I can live with that though, your the roaster too by the way.

Footballfirst

Another ex player who has an interest in the EL draw is Jose Goncalves who will line up for FC Sion against Celtic.

Good luck to the "Shepherd" :rolleyes:

Ribery's Face

Is youre real name Richard Head cos you certainly come accross as one. :yucky: Absolute roaster with no respect for the club. :verymad:

yes it is.......

Really bored with this shite now, clearly i have a diffrent opinion to other people on this thread so ill drop it there, but, no respect for the club? thats a bit far mate.

Debate the topic all you want, but quit with the personal jibes.....

.....or I'll set the moderators on you. :ninja:

Love and hugs.

Jam Tarts 1874

Maybe but why didn't you inform us of him needing to be sacked two weeks ago?

You have zero respect for a man who not only has given a large majority of his career and life to the club but to the man who got us in the position we are in to play Spurs in two weeks time.

I can live with that though, your the roaster too by the way.

Sorry, but that is factually incorrect. No-one can possibly know what would have happened last night if Jefferies had still been the manager. My guess is that we would not have scored at all.

Archived