We're Going To The Group Stages!

Alan_R

fantastic draw just back from work and found out, really looking forward to this, mon the hears

If you cannae spell it.....

JamboAberdeen

I'm pretty sure Danny Grainger and Kyle Naughton were both at Gretna at the same time.

There's a wee fact (if it's true!)

Unfortunately that wasn't true.

Grainger left for DU a week before Naughton moved into Gretna, so they haven't played together.

Cant wait for the first leg.

Hearts v Spurs at Tynecastle is the equivalent of a decent Championship side playing Spurs in the FA cup surely. And I'd give the Championship side a chance tbh, cup upsets and all that shit. We will put up a good fight at least.

Cant see the point in all the negativity about how much we're going to lose by ahead of what is a huge game for us. How often will Hearts face Premiership opposition? Probably never again, yet some are determined to spend the build up to the game fearing the worst and rubbishing our chances. Canni be gassed with that chat.

If you are convinced we are in for a hammering then dont come.

I honestly believe we are gonna win at Tynie and give ourselves a real chance.

We need Temps, Ruuuuddddiiiii, and Driver to be on form and a victory can be ours.

Have faith guys, we are the mighty HMFC!!!

Spurs fans seem like absolute roasters. Hope we at least do them at home.

Mon' THE HEARTS!!!

I'm assuming that is an insult?

Can you copy and paste please can't see link on my mobile. Cheers

Only an edited version:

1. roaster

Scottish slang. Can be used to describe someone who is making a complete c-badword of themselves. Once hearing being called this they should shut their trap (mouth)

"Hear, did you see that roaster oan x-factor the other night?"

"Shut yer puss ya roaster"

C'mon folks little bit of optimism. Lets get on the happy juice! I reckon there is a chance we could pull this one off. :ninja:

Is it possible!? You never know...

MON THE HEARTS! :flagwave:

Dont see why not. Arry has already said that he is not too worried about the europa league as he wants to keep his best players fit for the EPL campaign.

Spurs fans seem like absolute roasters. Hope we at least do them at home.

Mon' THE HEARTS!!!

Spurs are Londons' wee team :lol:

I have tried to as be helpful as possible on here and answer any questions as best I can as have a couple of other YIDS. I have have PMs from several members here asking for information and advice which I have done my best to reply to as honestly as I can.

If the two bob mug that thinks I am a 'roaster' wants to discuss it in person he only has to PM me and I will

happily oblige.

Doctor FinnBarr

I have tried to as be helpful as possible on here and answer any questions as best I can as have a couple of other YIDS. I have have PMs from several members here asking for information and advice which I have done my best to reply to as honestly as I can.

If the two bob mug that thinks I am a 'roaster' wants to discuss it in person he only has to PM me and I will

happily oblige.

Its bandied about more in banter mate, most of my mates are roasters as am I to most of them, don't take it too seriously!

:thumbsup:

Loving that the optomists thread has had 3 replies!!!

You never know - it's a funny ol' game. Great tie for us no matter what.

If we beat them - big big IF - how good would it be to dent a bit of the EPL myth!

Do something the unwashed cant i.e. win the Battle of Britain ;)

Barca-Milton

Think Bayern Munich!!! Lets take a 1-0 lead down there and hope to nick a wee away goal!!!

Any chance we could order up a Derek Ferguson free kick?

Think Bayern Munich!!! Lets take a 1-0 lead down there and hope to nick a wee away goal!!!

Any chance we could order up a Derek Ferguson free kick?

Better if it's Iain Ferguson. :thumbsup:

Barney Rubble

Spurs have no game this weekend due to the riots so the thinking is there will be more big guns wheeled out against us to get them match sharp for the premiership :mellow: an still optimistic though !

Gregory House M.D.

we can't even beat dundee utd or motherwell.

:Vlad-Stupid:

Beat Spurs

:vrface:

:interesting: Logic. You're probably right, but football isn't as predictable as you're making out... See: Munich, Atletico Madrid, Bordeaux etc.

----------Friedel----------

-Walker-Kaboul-Dawson-Rose -

-----Jenas--Livermore-----Townsend---------Kranjcar ----

---Defoe-Crouch-------

Subs: Gomes, Corluka, Bassong, Lennon, Bale, Van der Vaart,

A possible team posted by a Spurs fan. Don't know how close it will be obviously but looks not too bad.

happily oblige.

Haha. You Londoners don't do much humour or footy banter then? :teehee:

Don't take it personally but I've never been aware of your posts and didn't even know you were a spurs fan! :lol: So wasn't directed at you!

However if you want a game virtual fisty-cuffs fire away the PM! For all the good ***** I'll be the first to buy a pint for an opposition supporter! No hard feelings :thumbsup:

Spurs are a good side,with good players. There is nothing to get away from that but I think,why the *** not? Tynie can be a big leveller for us. How long have we been starved of a proper european night at tynie? Nearly a generation of fans have lost out due to either not qualifying or murrayfield. Weve been desperate for a game of this calibre. Bologna,Slavia,Bayern,Athletico, who gave us a prayer? Lets raise the roof,get right behind the players and go for it!

We just tore the 2nd best team in Hungary to shreds FACT

Gareth Bale has no visible tattoos FACT

Ryan Stevenson has loads FACT

We won more friendlies against Spurs than they have against us FACT (W3, D 4, L2)

We have never lost a competitive matche against Spurs FACT (W1, D 1, L0)

We're from the capital, they're from a shithole FACT & FACT

Chas & Dave have now split up FACT

Alan sugar is a **** whose computers were rubbish FACT

William Gallas is a Spurs Player FACT

you missed out their manager loves the brown envelopes for transfers, plus he is a judas bassa

Haha. You Londoners don't do much humour or footy banter then? :teehee:

Don't take it personally but I've never been aware of your posts and didn't even know you were a spurs fan! :lol: So wasn't directed at you!

However if you want a game virtual fisty-cuffs fire away the PM! For all the good ***** I'll be the first to buy a pint for an opposition supporter! No hard feelings :thumbsup:

Bad day at work and too many Scrumpy Jacks between there and the Blackberry.....

Got to remember we get it from all sides down here. That said, i over reacted.

I will happily share a pint with you anytime - you absolute roaster :whistling:

Bad day at work and too many Scrumpy Jacks between there and the Blackberry.....

You're getting there. Thats it, us uncouth Scots just hurl abuse at each other... its good for comradery, or something :unsure:

buddy%20beer.gif

Gregory House M.D.

You're getting there. Thats it, us uncouth Scots just hurl abuse at each other... its good for comradery, or something :unsure:

buddy%20beer.gif

:yucky:

Doctor FinnBarr

You'll find on here its "absalute roaster".

;)

now you're getting it mate thumbsup.gif

seriously though, we can only beat whats put in front of us and i really hope we put up a good fight.

i'm really excited about this game and gutted i'll not make the away leg but i'll be glued to the telly cheering us on regardless.

oddly, my spurs supporting cousin (the only one mind... all the others are hammers) has not replied to any of the slaggy offy type texts yet.

no fun!

----------Friedel----------

-Walker-Kaboul-Dawson-Rose -

-----Jenas--Livermore-----Townsend---------Kranjcar ----

---Defoe-Crouch-------

Subs: Gomes, Corluka, Bassong, Lennon, Bale, Van der Vaart,

That bench is rubbish! We'll have them.

We should be playing the Jermaine Defoe interview from the end of last season. He was gutted to be the the Europa League as they want to concentrate on the EPL. Yeah right Jermaine you'll be 5th place at best at the end of the season. Plus dumped out by the mighty Jambos!

now you're getting it mate thumbsup.gif

seriously though, we can only beat whats put in front of us and i really hope we put up a good fight.

i'm really excited about this game and gutted i'll not make the away leg but i'll be glued to the telly cheering us on regardless.

oddly, my spurs supporting cousin (the only one mind... all the others are hammers) has not replied to any of the slaggy offy type texts yet.

no fun!

Cheers. I am really up for this game but unfortunately a lot of YIDS are swerving the home game.

To be absolutely honest i am pretty disgusted. These are the same people that were moaning when they couldn't get tickets for home games last season.

Personally i will always go to watch Spurs in a European Tie.

4-0 romp at a rocking Tynie

And a boring 0-0 at WHL

86 and 89 Loyalty points :angry:

I am saving myself for the GROUP STAGES !!!

:rolleyes:

thats todays decision :)

Matthew Le Tissier

Harry Redknapp has a twitch ei ei oh

With a twitch twitch here

and a twitch twitch their

here a twitch their a twitch everywhere a twitch

twitch

With a twitch twitch here

and a twitch twitch their

here a twitch their a twitch everywhere a twitch

twitch

Harry Redknapp

Judas Barsteward

This Spurs team is not as good as the great Rangers team with Gazza, Laudrup etc etc and I'm sure we managed to beat them.

Or the Celtic UEFA cup final team which we beat with the likes of Austin McCann.

It can be done guys. Need a bit of luck, to play great and for them to be a bit rusty, but it is possible.

Spurs are a good side,with good players. There is nothing to get away from that but I think,why the *** not? Tynie can be a big leveller for us. How long have we been starved of a proper european night at tynie? Nearly a generation of fans have lost out due to either not qualifying or murrayfield. Weve been desperate for a game of this calibre. Bologna,Slavia,Bayern,Athletico, who gave us a prayer? Lets raise the roof,get right behind the players and go for it!

remember leipzig!!!! :geek:

We just tore the 2nd best team in Hungary to shreds FACT

Gareth Bale has no visible tattoos FACT

Ryan Stevenson has loads FACT

We won more friendlies against Spurs than they have against us FACT (W3, D 4, L2)

We have never lost a competitive matche against Spurs FACT (W1, D 1, L0)

We're from the capital, they're from a shithole FACT & FACT

Chas & Dave have now split up FACT

Alan sugar is a **** whose computers were rubbish FACT

William Gallas is a Spurs Player FACT

yas!.gif

We really need to be aware of complacency, its a two leg affair, we need to remember that no matter how much we win by in the first leg, its a 180 minutes game.

Spurs are a decent side, they deserve our respect.

yas!.gifyas!.gif

Archived