Leverkeusen v St Petersburg ITV4 (NHC)

heartgarfunkel

heartgarfunkel

Top teatime treat, 4-1 for the Russians with 25 mins still to go. Hair transplant Advocaat looking delighted with a young dolly burd sitting next to him.

chester copperpot
Top teatime treat, 4-1 for the Russians with 25 mins still to go. Hair transplant Advocaat looking delighted with a young dolly burd sitting next to him.

The games been brilliant mate, have thoroughly enjoyed it so far.

Gigolo-Aunt

They are playing some football. Its been one way traffic since half time.

Quite like Dickey. Was a character in the Scottish game.

Also spent a shed load on duds later in his time at Rangers.

The pace they have on the counter attack along with the one touch passing and overall comfort in possession is fantastic. Little wonder the Russians emptied England out the Euro's.

You were getting 14/1 on them to win the UEFA cup before this.

chester copperpot
Ahh FFS!

There goes tonights coupon then. Busted on the first game.

Hehe unlucky mate, I would've taken them too.

ive got it on in the background and everytime i look up Zenit have scored. They've been brilliant.

Ahh FFS!

There goes tonights coupon then. Busted on the first game.

Better to lose on the first game than the last game, cos at least this way you never get your hopes up!!!

Charlie-Brown

Zenit won the Russian Premier League so they will be in the Champions League next season.

Ray Winstone
Zenit won the Russian Premier League so they will be in the Champions League next season.

Cant believe Advocat has done so well with them.

After his fiasco with Holland I thought he was done as a manager.

Cant believe Advocat has done so well with them.

After his fiasco with Holland I thought he was done as a manager.

They were saying during the commentary that they are the richest club in Europe.

Charlie-Brown
They were saying during the commentary that they are the richest club in Europe.

I don't know if their owner is the absolute richest but he's certainly up there with Abramovich & other Russian / Ukrainian oligarchs etc. With record high prices for Oil, Gas, Commodities & the huge natural resources wealth of Russia & Ukraine the money flowing into these countries & ultimately their football club owners pockets is phenomenal - their league is by no means great but the money on offer at St Petersburg, Moscow clubs, Kiev etc. makes them honey pots for players & their agents plus there isn't the same EU entry visa requirements that the big leagues in England, Spain, Italy etc have to workaround.

Can not believe no one has come in for Andrei Arshavin.

Although I am sure I read he had signed a new deal to make him the best paid player in Russian Football history.

Can not believe no one has come in for Andrei Arshavin.

Although I am sure I read he had signed a new deal to make him the best paid player in Russian Football history.

At the momment: Contract: 31-Dec-2010

Archived