Betting Slips - Help

PeterCapital

PeterCapital

If you were to put Rangers win 8-1 (tenner on it) and it is processed. Do you get 8-1 or the odds at that moment i pressume they could get from the barcode at the bottom?

Cheers

If you were to put Rangers win 8-1 (tenner on it) and it is processed. Do you get 8-1 or the odds at that moment i pressume they could get from the barcode at the bottom?

Cheers

if you have the odds on the slip they give you what it says on slip, if you dont "ask" you will get what the end odds are after the game. hope this helps

PeterCapital

So if Rangers do win, is the slip worth ?90 or not?

Sorry didn't really understand the above.

the cashier should have checked the price and fixed it.

they'll pay you out what Rangers odds actually were, but if you want to be a right pain in the erse you could try and get paid on the 8/1

So if Rangers do win, is the slip worth ?90 or not?

Sorry didn't really understand the above.

I take it this bet is for them to win the UEFA cup?

PeterCapital
I take it this bet is for them to win the UEFA cup?

No for tonight.

Odds are actually evens(ish) but put 8-1.

No chance you will get that payed out if they win!

You will be lucky to get evens, but I wouldn't be surprised if they claim your bet is a correct score one of Rangers 8 - Lisbon 1 to teach you a lesson

No for tonight.

Why did u put 8/1?

If you did it with the intent of getting 8/1 despite knowing full well its not, u mite not get paid out at all..

No for tonight.

Why?

Most likely, they'll call you a cheeky ****** and you'll get whatever odds they decide to give you.

jambo_ellen

The bookies have rules sayng they don't have to pay out if they make a mistake like that.

PeterCapital
Why?

Most likely, they'll call you a cheeky ****** and you'll get whatever odds they decide to give you.

Put 2 bets on, the second being 2 - 0 Rangers which was 8-1 and put 8-1 on both by mistake. Is that ok?

Doubt they would call someone who made a mistake a cheeky ******. I would complain.

Put 2 bets on, the second being 2 - 0 Rangers which was 8-1 and put 8-1 on both by mistake. Is that ok?

Doubt they would call someone who made a mistake a cheeky ******. I would complain.

Maybe if you'd mentioned that, then I would have taken it into account. :rolleyes:

theres a good chance theyll think you've meant to put 2-0 twice, one for a mate or something.

Maybe if you'd mentioned that, then I would have taken it into account. :rolleyes:

Don't make presumptions then.

You could write 100 to 1, however, if it has not been endorsed by a member of staff then it means diddly.

Don't make presumptions then.

Good one - "If you were to put Rangers win 8-1" doesn't imply in the slightest that there was anything else to it. Not my problem. :)

Good one - "If you were to put Rangers win 8-1" doesn't imply in the slightest that there was anything else to it. Not my problem. :)

You were presuming that he was being a 'cheeky b*****d' when he stated, and I quote; "Do you get 8-1 or the odds at that moment".:)

Archived