Goals

BM1874

Just Seen the goals from tonights game on SSN

The Paksi Keeper flogged the first goal, extremely badly, and the second didnt cover himself in much glory, but a good finish from stevenson

driver took his goal well while sutton laid it off well.

and skacels was a cheeky tap in

the paksi goal was a good diving header but slack marking.

dont have a video to upload but thot it may be of interest

Diadora Van Basten

If we had the Paksi keeper and they had Kello they would have won tonight.

Kello would have saved three of Hearts goals and the Paksi keeper would have let in the two saves Kello made.

Tommy Wiseau

Kello would have saved three of Hearts goals and the Paksi keeper would have let in the two saves Kello made.

:lol:

No they wouldn't have.

Alan Johnson

And if they had Stevenson and Temps and we had two of the huddies in their attack they might have won too. The better players play for us though, that's why we're better than them.

Just saw the goals on Sky Sports News. No way I'm going to go to the game.....Kickback is too important to miss for 90 mins, especially when a games on. I mean who wants to pay to actually go to a game when you can criticize from a distance then see the goals later on.....

See these folk that actually pay to go to games...That was so 2006.

Anyway off to watch some movies on-line.

Toodlepip.

Just saw the goals on Sky Sports News. No way I'm going to go to the game.....Kickback is too important to miss for 90 mins, especially when a games on. I mean who wants to pay to actually go to a game when you can criticize from a distance then see the goals later on.....

See these folk that actually pay to go to games...That was so 2006.

Anyway off to watch some movies on-line.

Toodlepip.

You must be the best Jambo in the world...ever.

You must be the best Jambo in the world...ever.

Dear David

I am the best Kickbacker ever. I hate these so called fans who actually take the trouble go to games, don't you? So much easier to find an excuse not to go. I was in ............ when we were good, now that we're not, I have so many more excuses not to go. New Century on Sunday? Thought not.

JamboAberdeen

No disrespect for Stevo, any professional GK would have saved our first two goals unless he played for the wee team.

Especially the first one looked comical, where did ball go through?

Their finishing was awful too.

They were more interested in fall down theatrically than scoring!

maroonshrew

Any chance the clever people who upload stuff for us guys who live abroad (hope thats a good enough reason not to be there superfan) could help out cos the stream cut out the first and fourth goals.

Dear David

I am the best Kickbacker ever. I hate these so called fans who actually take the trouble go to games, don't you? So much easier to find an excuse not to go. I was in ............ when we were good, now that we're not, I have so many more excuses not to go. New Century on Sunday? Thought not.

there's always one :lol:

the guy was just sharing his opinion on the goals. he never actually said he wasn't at the game, he may have just been giving a more informed opinion on them having just seen them on the box. if he wasn't at the game, so what. who are you to dig at someone for not going to games?

Tokyo Drifter

Paksi weren't great but to be fair to them they could have had two more goals - hit the crossbar and then there was the one-on-one with Kello. Great save. Quite reminded of that guy who used to play in goal for us. The name escapes me: went south for nine mil ...

Any chance the clever people who upload stuff for us guys who live abroad (hope thats a good enough reason not to be there superfan) could help out cos the stream cut out the first and fourth goals.

Goals, etc

Archived