The Goals+Mr Romanov Interview

Hambone

tartofmidlothian

Good work :thumbsup:

Vlad seems less and less MAD the more we see him interviewed. Seems quite rational to ask why Kaunas can pump Rangers out of Europe when we rejoice if we beat them once a season, in fact.

BobbyJenkins

Once again Mr Romanov is bang on, why shouldnt teams aim to beat they 'stards from the west.

Nucky Thompson

Good work :thumbsup:

Vlad seems less and less MAD the more we see him interviewed. Seems quite rational to ask why Kaunas can pump Rangers out of Europe when we rejoice if we beat them once a season, in fact.

He's certainly not mad just interpreted to look that way by the monkeys

southside1874

If the scottish media can't pigeon hole you as a hun or a tim then you're mad. In this country you are not allowed to be involved in football unless you can be labelled.

scott herbertson

It is still the same point as ever. If rangers/celtic stroll the League here every year but are papped out of Europe by paksi / kaunas standard clubs, does this not call into question the fairness of our domestic league?

In other words is there an institutional bias in refereeing, fines system, constitution of league, sharing of financial benefits and application of financial penalties*

* aka cheating bassas

Independence

Brilliant Mr Romanov.

The 'monkeys' will not pleased including Alan Preston. His quote on Radio Scotland last night was priceless.....'some of my Hibs supporting friends have VR as their picture on their facebook pages'.....ffs ! Well Allan, remind them of Mr Romanovs record against the Hibs, the success and his vision (Hibs have none and their debt is increasing alarmingly) . So what the Hibs fans have nothing to cheer about so they get their kicks from slating Hearts. Chumps the lot of you.

Brilliant Mr Romanov.

The 'monkeys' will not pleased including Alan Preston. His quote on Radio Scotland last night was priceless.....'some of my Hibs supporting friends have VR as their picture on their facebook pages'.....ffs ! Well Allan, remind them of Mr Romanovs record against the Hibs, the success and his vision (Hibs have none and their debt is increasing alarmingly) . So what the Hibs fans have nothing to cheer about so they get their kicks from slating Hearts. Chumps the lot of you.

aye, absolutely laughable. Really scratching my head at that one? We`d have more reason to have Petrie as desktop photos but A...who really gives a feck about Hibs? and B...we aren`t as sad and deluded as that mob down there....weirdos.

I don't want to mention Kaunas beating Rangers but...

Haha Legend,

Hambone I don't know where all us expats would be without these highlights!

:pleasingao:

colinmaroon

Brilliant Mr Romanov.

I just think that Preston is as thick as two short planks!

There can be no other explanation! (Apart from the canker of resentment festering away in his heart).

heartsfc_fan

Did Mr Romanov speak English in that interview? I've not got sound on my work PC.

alicante jambo

Lets be honest vlad speaks the truth theres no rubbish in that interview guys and girls.

alicante jambo

Hambone sound stuff keep it coming.Just a little question scoring 4 goals against a team in green reminds me of something can anyone help?

Archived