Section G

Lorz

I've been in section N but now sit in section G and I have to say section N is brilliant but as long as section G is around, they will always be second best.

It's science.

Arthur Morgan

I think you've missed the point completely, numbnuts.

Best atmosphere at a game for ages. Good rivalry which upped the atmosphere, and the banter is continuing on this thread.

Exactly. It's only a bit of banter and actually adds an extra incentive to keep up the atmosphere.

I think you've missed the point completely, numbnuts.

Best atmosphere at a game for ages. Good rivalry which upped the atmosphere, and the banter is continuing on this thread.

Nope I didn't, it's a pointless childish thread.

Matthew Le Tissier

Sore throat, banging headache great way to wake up after last night. Section G > Section N

Speedbump you truly are an old man. Sneaking out the pub after 1 pint last night and now moaning about people talking about what was the best atmosphere in quite a while. "We can see you sneaking out!"

---

- Sent from my iPhone

Speedbump you truly are an old man. Sneaking out the pub after 1 pint last night and now moaning about people talking about what was the best atmosphere in quite a while. "We can see you sneaking out!"

---

- Sent from my iPhone

Feeling my age, I almost fell asleep in the chinky last night, catch ye tomorrow for a couple.

mahgrassyshoes

And of course my opinion is never wrong.

5-0 last night?! :whistling:

I was stupid enough to put a fiver on it :seething:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

don't know who started it but the Kello song to the tune to hello hello was absolutely horrific

:blink:

Massive overstatement surely? Christ almighty, maybe you don't like the song but that's some over reaction!

Atmosphere was tremendous in G. :thumbsup:

5-0 last night?! :whistling:

I was stupid enough to put a fiver on it :seething:

Wasn't far off, I said we would stoater them and we did.

mahgrassyshoes

Wasn't far off, I said we would stoater them and we did.

Tbf, at 3-0 i was adamant we were going to do it! The next away leg would practically have been paid for!!

Nope I didn't, it's a pointless childish thread.

Look who got out of bed on the wrong side today then.... :biggrin:

I thought it was great to hear Tynecastle so bouncy again. Aside from the fact it has been a bit quiet lately, it was nice to see some full-on atmosphere emerge only a day or two after Hearts were supposed to be 'broken', 'angry' and 'on the verge of protest' according to the press. Ha. Last night was for you, suckers....

What songs did you start or would you have liked to have heard (just curious)

Kello swing on the bar, then kello please wave, then sergio please wave, then rudi please wave... Jesus it was annoying! Anything better than that!

N doesn't give a stuff about G.

G is obsessed with N.

It is quite clear that G are the Hibs of the Hearts support.

:thumbsup:

section g was quality last night ! can someone agree with me please that the half time requests are getting out of hand a boy requested last night that he loved his girlfriend very much and cant wait to move in to there new house together how pathetic is this at a fitba game back in the day hed be dragged to the bottom o the shed and sent hame to his mammy !!!

Thought the atmosphere was great last night, me n my boy were sitting in the Gorgie end and he was desperate to go up to Section G. Thought Kello Kello swing on the bar was funny as feck! :whistling:

section g was quality last night ! can someone agree with me please that the half time requests are getting out of hand a boy requested last night that he loved his girlfriend very much and cant wait to move in to there new house together how pathetic is this at a fitba game back in the day hed be dragged to the bottom o the shed and sent hame to his mammy !!!

Archived