Section G

Lorz

Hats of to section G tonight. You certainly played your part keep it up folks :)

It felt like I was at the back of a primary school bus up there... Songs were woeful!

Section G much better than the goons in N, embarrassing themselves with the UJ's at the first goal.

G was where all the singing started, particularly like the chants for Sergio.

Sneaking out early.

Doesn't happen in N.

:verysmug:

On a serious note. Good singing from the boys in G tonight and I'm not one for slagging off other groups of fans making the effort in being there, so stick the goon chat and flag debates up yer erse. :thumbsup:

fabienleclerq

Section G much better than the goons in N, embarrassing themselves with the UJ's at the first goal.

Shan patter

Well done G. N was poor tbh i moved from g to there this year, little less noisy.

Section G can perhaps start a bit of a song but it takes us big boys in N to finish it off for you! Was quite good banter tonight actually, fair play. We had the last laugh with 'we can see you sneaking out'!

Atmosphere all round was good. Can't wait for the draw and to get my flights booked. The next round will be absolutely bouncing. Cmon the Hearts!

There was a union jack at the front of section g ?

But I agree section g made a lot of noise for a group of part time supporters....

It felt like I was at the back of a primary school bus up there... Songs were woeful!

What songs did you start or would you have liked to have heard (just curious)

Was sat in H looking at my old seat in N, but for me chant of the night that made me chuckle was Big stand wee stand, that was class :lol:

Tonight was the best example of playing with 2 wingers to pin back the opposition.

I'm not talking about Temps and Driver, but section G & section N. The 12th & 13th men!!

Excellent job tonight 10/10. Bring on the Hobos....

My wee 6 year old is dying to change season tickets so he can sit in section G he'll teach you lot some new songs

I was in the front row of N3 and the noise from Section N overall was outstanding !!!

Section G was great as well, and the banter between both sets was hilarious, especially "Big Stand, Wee Stand". Quite a few of G sneaking out early though. :whistling:

Can't quite remember how it went at one point though, think it was something like:

"Section N? You're having a laugh!"

"Seeection N will never die!"

"Big Stand, Wee Stand."

Or something similar.

The 'Section N will never die' chant started years ago. Initially when they closed the bit right next to the away fans and also with all the moving to Murrayfield chat. Oh the memories!

jambopompey

sorry to say but section g looked like it was only the top few rows that done anything, even the gorgie stand where singing (which i am in)

jambopompey

I'm not convinced that the people in the Gorgie stand are actually awake. :whistling:

you have to be careful, some kids are sleepy, and if woken up suddenly can become grumpy, funny though that i was the only one to sign the second verse to 'south Morocco' though

i sit in g and thought both g and n were brilliant tonight along with every other jambo in the stadium hope it stays that way,

What a ******* pointless childish thread.

What a pointless childish post on a pointless childish thread.

I was sitting in section C tonight up in row 29 and got a good view of section N and a good listen to section G and you both played your part tonight, well done. :thumbsup:

Though section N with "we can see you sneaking out" just won it for me :teehee:

I enjoyed it up in G tonight, good banter between the stands helping the atmosphere in the ground and hope it continues

I'm quite sure Paulo was enjoying it too

Gregory House M.D.

Having had ST's in both N and G, I can state as FACT that Section G is by far the better section :verysmug:

maltese jambo

First time in G tonight, usually sit in N. Was great singing from both tonight. well done to all and keep it up !

Listened to the game on HW and the crowd singing was impressive I don't know if it was N or G but someone said it was the G spot. If it was its the first time I ever hit the G spot. :D

Well i sat roseburn pretty shite

:blink: looked pretty quiet in the Roseburn must admit glad I was in the Wheatfield section C

Does anyone remember a chant of "We can smell you over here", from N at G?

Apparently I have a very short clip of it but I don't remember it at all. :ermm:

A few songs from the roseburn couldnt get the drift of the rest of the stadium what they were singing i was in the upper never again

All roads lead to Gorgie

I like the idea of this G N thing as I could keep the atmosphere going when things get a bit flat. Let's face it that has happened a lot recently. Now if the whole of the Wheatfield could take on the main stand in a contest then we would be talking. Let's hear it boys and girls :thumbsup:

What a ******* pointless childish thread.

I think you've missed the point completely, numbnuts.

Best atmosphere at a game for ages. Good rivalry which upped the atmosphere, and the banter is continuing on this thread.

Gregory House M.D.

This could turn into a PSG style rivalry :lol: Without the violence and boycotting ofcourse.

Sit in the Main Stand, behind the away dug out.

Thought G had the edge for the majority of the game, especially with the "Big Stand Wee Stand" song, but they were done at the end with "We Can See You Sneaking Out" and "Part Time Supporters", score draw! :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

Sit in the Main Stand, behind the away dug out.

Thought G had the edge for the majority of the game, especially with the "Big Stand Wee Stand" song, but they were done at the end with "We Can See You Sneaking Out" and "Part Time Supporters", score draw! :thumbsup:

What was the big stand wee stand song :lol:

NextGenerationJambo

really wish the fans sung more as a whole, i remember last season the 2-0 game against celtic the whole stadium singing and it was electric!

iscoredatEEP

don't know who started it but the Kello song to the tune to hello hello was absolutely horrific

Gregory House M.D.

don't know who started it but the Kello song to the tune to hello hello was absolutely horrific

If that's the first time you've heard that, you mustn't go to many games. What's horrific about singing that?

mattyw_1874

Lol its been kicking about the back of G for ages. Need well ironed out the idea is good though.

Kello swing on the bar!

mulleted_jambo

Was in section P tonight but am an N man through and through.got kicked out my seat in N at the end of 06. Both sung well tonight.

Section "N" willnever die!!

Archived