Guess tonights crowd

Sten Guns

Tokyo Drifter

Anything below 15,000 is poor for a European tie, especially given what's happened this week. Thought the Utd attendance was poor too.

George , Dave, Bill, Eddy , Mike, ruth, Mandy and chris, other than that I have no idea, maybe rumplestiltskin?

14k+ hopefully

portobellojambo1

According to eTickets we had sold 11,860 around half an hour ago

What does that all take into account though. I only ask because I was speaking to a work colleague earlier in the week who had been in the TO and asked how ticket sales were going, and was told the number sold was 9,500. I don't know if they record all aspects separately, by that I mean actual paper tickets sold, sales through people printing them off at home and people who have no ticket but have simply had the game added to their smartcard (like myself). I was hoping the figure the TO had quoted was actual paper ticket sales (a lot of people seem to like getting an actual ticket for such games as a souvenir of sorts), but it looks like that may not be the case.

I would like to hope the crowd for such a game would be in excess of 15,000, but if the figure you have quoted above (11,860) is accurate I think we will do well to reach 13,000.

One flew over

Would have been the gate at Ibrox had they not been pumped out last night, I'll go for 12785 for us tonight!

Deans Jambo

Any more ridiculous than an spl game? Fair enough i have a season ticket but if i picked i'd be going tonight before sunday

Adult tickets available for ?14 and kids ?4 for the Utd game. ?21 and ?13 for same seats tonight. Suppose the fact I find the prices ridiculous boils down to my personal financial situation. Others may feel differently.

Italian Lambretta

I find it pretty embarrasing that we a struggling to get 14k for this game when everyone keeps going on about playing in europe and also playing in the summer.

Only a few years ago we played a friendly against Osasuna at Murrayfield on a lovely evening and 20k turned out.

What do people want these days?

heartsfc_fan

Adult tickets available for ?14 and kids ?4 for the Utd game. ?21 and ?13 for same seats tonight. Suppose the fact I find the prices ridiculous boils down to my personal financial situation. Others may feel differently.

It could be our only european home tie of the season tonight. I guess Hearts would want to try and get as much money as possible.

Footballfirst

12,191 thus far according to eTickets (that's for the sections available for general sale to Hearts fans)

Dalstonjambo

Understood. But you could have seen dundee utd 4 times a season. We moan about the repetition issues of the spl. Take advantage tonight.

tolcross lad

I find it pretty embarrasing that we a struggling to get 14k for this game when everyone keeps going on about playing in europe and also playing in the summer.

Only a few years ago we played a friendly against Osasuna at Murrayfield on a lovely evening and 20k turned out.

Cheaper football for a start

Reasonable petrol prices, affordable groceries, fewer redundancies, and a night with Angelina Jolie?

I thought the crowd would have been about 15k tonight. :ermm::huh: Was it the oposition, the ticket prices, recent events off the field Mad Vlad or a combination of all of these? :unsure:

I thought the crowd would have been about 15k tonight. :ermm::huh: Was it the oposition, the ticket prices, recent events off the field Mad Vlad or a combination of all of these? :unsure:

That's what I'd have thought...

Archived