Guess tonights crowd

Sten Guns

Deans Jambo

Looking at e-tickets and there's plenty more tickets available for this game compared to the Utd game plus I doubt Paksi will have many traveling fans so - 9,020.

Dean Winchester

Looking at e-tickets and there's plenty more tickets available for this game compared to the Utd game plus I doubt Paksi will have many traveling fans so - 9,020.

:huh:

heartsfc_fan

More than that. We had sold 11,000 as of last night.

I'll go for a similar attendance to the United. 13,600.

According to eTickets we had sold 11,860 around half an hour ago

A bit pants for a home euro tie and a new manager on show.

Deans Jambo

More than that. We had sold 11,000 as of last night.

I'll go for a similar attendance to the United. 13,600.

How do you know how many we've sold? (apologies if on the Hearts websites)

heartsfc_fan

How do you know how many we've sold? (apologies if on the Hearts websites)

I was sad enough to tot it up last night on the eticket website. It has a graphical view of the stadium and how many seats are left in each section.

According to eTickets we had sold 11,860 around half an hour ago

that is disappointing. i was hoping for between 14-15k. would doubt that it will be more than 12200-12400.

I was sad enough to tot it up last night on the eticket website. It has a graphical view of the stadium and how many seats are left in each section.

When I bought mine there was little more than a dozen for the lower main stand so just presumed we were on course for a decent attendance tonight!

JamboAberdeen

Around 13k.

Home tie at earlier round against less-known opposition rarely attract big crowd.

Footballfirst

I did the same, but I also had a look at an "unattractive" game later in the season, where we won't have sold any tickets as yet and came up with 10,285 season tickets having been sold.

Edit: Up to 11993 now + Paksi and hospitality sales

Deans Jambo

Ah well just looked an awful lot more seats available when I looked for this game compared to the Utd game. On a side note prices are ridiculous for this game.

Dalstonjambo

Ah well just looked an awful lot more seats available when I looked for this game compared to the Utd game. On a side note prices are ridiculous for this game.

Any more ridiculous than an spl game? Fair enough i have a season ticket but if i picked i'd be going tonight before sunday

Once again tynie will prove a much less popular venue than murrayfield was. Puzzling.

The last two Euro games - at Tynie - have been played under difficult circumstances Zagreb we were 4-0 down from the away leg and tonight's game has been affected/overshadowed by the PR shambles of sacking our manager earlier this week.

I will be there tonight and hopefully it will be a full house at Tynie in the next round we are at home for the first leg of the tie as the unseeded team so there's no excuse.

Archived