Fedotovas speaks

Gordon Ramsay

Gordon Ramsay

Pretty good Q&A with Fedotovas here.

Seems as though the league titles our aim this season.

Still need to strengthen a few areas if we have any chance of achieving this though.

My link

EDIT: Just noticed another thread on this, delete please mods.

marshallschunkychicken

We're not in a position to come even close to winning the league, but apart from that, a pretty good Q&A.

It's good to be ambitious I suppose, but I'll take it with a pinch of salt.

Good to see the club communicating with the fans and asking good probing questions which the fans would like to hear answers to. Unlike the useless ****s from the media yesterday interrogating our new gaffer.

Good clear statement of the clubs aims. I'll bet the media hacks are scurrying around trying to find some way to present this in a negative light.

The Treasurer

Excellent piece of PR from the club.

Giving clear and honest answers to the questions we all wanted answered.

From what he says it would appear that door to the DofF position remains open to JJ

No doubt the media will read this and rather than taking it for the decent communication that it is they will sieze on and ridicule the praiseworthy ambition of the club.

We all know that we're well short of having a team capable of wining the league but why should that stop you aiming to achieve that goal

good stuff - need to splash the cash though serg

I think we need to live within out means. But I hope we have splashed the cash on a great manager.

What I like to see is Hearts with a good budget for a squad that wont bankrupt the club, and great class A manager to get 150% out of the players and produce great team tactics that will make up the difference between our budget and the OF budget.

I hope Sergio is that man.

The justification of the timing of JJ's sacking is paper-thin (obviously) and the stated ambition of first rings pretty hollow unless we are going to see some quality signings, but all in all this is an infinitely more satisfactory form of communication through the official website than the childish, inane rants of the owner. More of this, please.

Been saying for years that I hate hearing "we're aiming for 3rd place this season" before a ball's been kicked! As far as I'm concerned, we should go into the league to win it ever year.

Maybe Romanov has seen the light and realised the best way to ram it up the Scottish Media is to actually go out and win the league. They'de be absolutely spewing.

if he's going to so that - we nee a least three new class players.

Archived