BBC Sport Scotland

Praha06

tartofmidlothian

awful stuff from dung. complete denial of the media's ways. trying to hold up all scottish writers as completely honest and virtuous.

The guy's up there with sectarianism as Scotland's shame.

Post-mortem on Rangers' Euro-pumping coming up. Hopefully he'll start crying.

He didn't genuinely say that the Scottish media have embraced Mr Romanov, did he?

:cornette:

I mean there's slavering and then there's saying shite like that.

he said that he had been adopted and embraced in the country, mainly in edinburgh.

jamboblair17

He's get on BBC 1 at Tynecastle in 5 minutes.

Please don't say anything stupid!! :S

Tommy Wiseau

:vrface:

Apart from the "Vladsheep" who get pelters from all corners, ****ing no one has embraced Mr Romanov. The media have an absolute nerve to even try and claim that he has. Shameless stuff.

The scottish media have embraced Romanov.

Dung is not Xenophobic, Romanov is.

Dung speaking about liable laws because Romanov christened then monkey after having been tagged MAD VLAD since he first set foot in Scotland.

Classic stuff from our BBC pundits, you couldnt make it up.

:vrface:

Apart from the "Vladsheep" who get pelters from all corners, ****ing no one has embraced Mr Romanov. The media have an absolute nerve to even try and claim that he has. Shameless stuff.

that was the main theme of what dung was on about. brass necked and crass statements that fly in the face of what we know. he really does have no shame.

Nucky Thompson

not a bad interview, thought romanov came across well

Yeah a decent interview on Reporting Scotland sports news

Why can't any of the presenters on Scottish football string 2 words together without stuttering and ummin and ahing is so fecking annoying

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

The BBC should be ashamed of Young's lack of professionalism. Can you imagIne an interviewer on 5Live talking to an English Premier League club owner like that? He acted throughout that like a guest on The Jeremy Kyle Show, all riled-up contempt and petty, impartial accusations. He was about as far from an impartial journalist as it's possible to be. He's interviewing the owner of the country's third biggest football teams, a multi-million pound business and one of Edinburgh's most important institutions and he sqeals "but he started it". There are no words for how much of a facepalm that is.

CF11JamTart

Why can't any of the presenters on Scottish football string 2 words together without stuttering and ummin and ahing is so fecking annoying

Because they are not very bright, and most of the ex-player summarisers are only in a job because of their OF connections.

CF11JamTart

The BBC should be ashamed of Young's lack of professionalism. Can you imagIne an interviewer on 5Live talking to an English Premier League club owner like that? He acted throughout that like a guest on The Jeremy Kyle Show, all riled-up contempt and petty, impartial accusations. He was about as far from an impartial journalist as it's possible to be. He's interviewing the owner of the country's third biggest football teams, a multi-million pound business and one of Edinburgh's most important institutions and he sqeals "but he started it". There are no words for how much of a facepalm that is.

That hits the nail on the head.

Living down here (Wales) most of what I hear on the wireless is 5Live chat about the EPL. On the occasions that I listen to Radio Scotland sports, I am overwhelmed by how amateurish it is by comparison. I makes me realise, too, that if it were not for the JTs, I would not give a donald-duck about Scottish football.

and it really pisses me off that my license fee contributes to "El Chico"'s wages, and there is nothing I can do about it.

has any1 got a link for the game on radio i cant seem to find it on bbc website

not yet...think it'll come online a bit closer to kick-off.

ToadKiller Dog

Yeah Dung who made the comments about Faroe islanders being puffin eaters calling Vlad xenophobic, seriously

not yet...think it'll come online a bit closer to kick-off.

Quite bizarre that you can't get 810MW on BBC Iplayer.

Ah, good work Tache.

scots civil war

for one positive in this carving up of the hearts news this week

is that the press,sheer parochial ******* amatuer neverbeens that they are

show themselves and their professionalism to be indeed,as clowns behaving like monkeys

chick dung is the antichrist

Denny Crane

For those of us who have just come back from a holiday and missed the original interview (although rest of JKB is like an epic novel it seems), any link (or transcript) to it?

Thanks in advance.

colinmaroon

for one positive in this carving up of the hearts news this week

is that the press,sheer parochial ******* amatuer neverbeens that they are

show themselves and their professionalism to be indeed,as clowns behaving like monkeys

chick dung is the antichrist

Not nearly clever enough!!!

Archived