BBC Sport Scotland

Praha06

BBC Reporting Scotland have an exclusive interview Vladimir Romanov and will air it on Sportsound tonight as well as being made available online later too.

Should be interesting.

Have they timed this for when all Jambos will be having a quick refreshment before the game and so will probably miss it. Anyway, their targetted audience is not Hearts fans. :verymad:

What I don't get is why is he even giving these feckwits the time of day. He doesn't have too. All these arseholes are raging and will just be after his blood.

Sure he is eccentric at times but they'll just edit it to be 100 times worse and try to make him seem like a tit. Why bother.

What I don't get is why is he even giving these feckwits the time of day. He doesn't have too. All these arseholes are raging and will just be after his blood.

Sure he is eccentric at times but they'll just edit it to be 100 times worse and try to make him seem like a tit. Why bother.

To be fair, at times he's very good at that himself.

BBC Reporting Scotland have an exclusive interview Vladimir Romanov and will air it on Sportsound tonight as well as being made available online later too.

Should be interesting.

Hope Boss man Vlad gets tore into the Monkeys!

I heard that Vlad agreed with on condition that he was interviewed by someone wearing a chimp costume.

Jambof3tornado

I heard that Vlad agreed with on condition that he was interviewed by someone wearing a chimp costume.

Ckick Young is doing the interview then to save the licence payer the cost of hiring a monkey suit!!!

tartofmidlothian

Ckick Young is doing the interview then to save the licence payer the cost of hiring a monkey suit!!!

Can you imagine Chick Young interviewing Vlad? I'd pay for another license fee just to hear that. Hopefully it would end with Chick going 60,000 leagues (ROFL!) under the sea tied to the back of Vlad's sub.

Hope Vlad charged the welts :thumbsup:

he's already had his fee.

that bbc scotland brolly he was pictured with the other day.

he should have rammed it right up someone's jimmy carter.

Vlad should rip into each and every BBC Scotland football journalist and pundit. Not a single one of them are competent, nor would they get such a job anywhere else, except perhaps STV or Unreal Radio.

winston churchill

Wee vlad hates the hoofball.

wanted to bring in a coach from europe to help Mr Jim change our style of play.

1 win in 15 is a no,no.

Ummm another question...... which radio station? :whistling:

Worst. User. Name. Ever.

:whistling:

:lol:

Cardiac Rucksack

Were on to drunken George and the the fact we need to be more Scottish. What a load of utter nonsense.

The Old Tolbooth

Can someone point out out that Celtic had only one Scottish player against Wolves last week and check out Dungs reaction?

Ryan Gosling

VR talking about the Scottish media

"Why should we give into the pressure of the media? Papers like the Sun pressuring us to act in the way they would."

"I don't think our reputation has suffered, I think the media's reputation as, because they are being exposed as fools".

"The press is not doing it's function of providing information, purely someone's opinion and advertising. Someone who pays has the right. This is the same as criminal activity. Even to compare it with war. War is a bad thing but sometimes it strengthens you."

dung now hiding behind the 'media only express an opinion' card. saying that vlad has been warmly embraced into this country.

Cardiac Rucksack

Dung almost admitting the papers favour the OF, nearly but not quite. Bit of backtracking now.

Brutal brutal listening.

These clowns truly are monkeys.

It's almost beyond belief.

As I type, Chic Young is telling us the media in this country is honest.

I rest my case.

Cardiac Rucksack

Preston: I KNOW LOTS OF HIBS FANS, THEY TREAT HIM AS A HERO, THEY ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM

Alan Preston is an utter knob

tartofmidlothian

Vlad being xenophobic against the Scottish media. So you're a race now are you? Shut your slavering rip, Dung.

awful stuff from dung. complete denial of the media's ways. trying to hold up all scottish writers as completely honest and virtuous.

Gregory House M.D.

Chick Young- "Romanov has been adopted and embraced in Scotland"

:goodone: :goodone:

chick1.jpg

...a bit disco

Chick Young from his blog.

"A bit cruel, Vlad but it is not for me to descend to childish retorts.

Chick Young Sportsound tonight.

"But he started it!"

:huh:

Cardiac Rucksack

The GBC is on to one of their two favourite subjects. Huns in Europe. Absolutely no need to go over that pish from last night again.

1. he slavers on about us having too many foreigners.

2. he says he isn't xenophobic... romanov is.

but nobody else involved has the gumption to spot and point out this to dung.

you couldn't make it up.

Tommy Wiseau

He didn't genuinely say that the Scottish media have embraced Mr Romanov, did he?

:cornette:

I mean there's slavering and then there's saying shite like that.

Archived