Would JJ Manage The Hobos

wavydavy

JJ alluded that the DOF post was too soon for him which suggests that he feels he still has somehting to offer as a Manager although not sure at what level that would be know and at which club.

It got me thinking though about where he would possibly go in Scotland.

Does anybody think that if Calderwood were to leave Hibs soon or even in a year or two that

a. Hibs would offer him the job (it would seriously piss of a number of Hearts fans)?

b. Would JJ & BB accept.?

JJ alluded that the DOF post was too soon for him which suggests that he feels he still has somehting to offer as a Manager although not sure at what level that would be know and at which club.

Does anybody think that if Calderwood were to leave Hibs soon or even in a year or two that

a. Hibs would offer him the job (it would seriously piss of a number of Hearts fans)?

:no:

4_1_72.gif4_1_72.gif4_1_72.gif4_1_72.gif4_1_72.gif

Gigolo-Aunt

ICT or Dundee are the two that spring to mind.

Have a feeling ICT are going to struggle badly this term.

I'd take him in a heartbeat. But I agree with all the above posts. No chance in a million years he would take the job. Hearts man through and through.

Brown might fancy a crack at the Hibs job, think he's a Hibby anyway but i think JJ would rather leave that one and play golf for the next couple of years!

JJ has far too much class for that vermin infested shit hole.

Easter Rd Mr Jim?

:look: - "what the **** do you think"?

Archived