Cold Pizza... Thoughts?

Del1812

Cold Pizza?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Cold Pizza?

Andy's thread reminded me of this:

A month ago at work, my mate and I ordered three small Domino's Pizza's as we didn't have to time to stop for a full break (so needed something to pick at) and didn't fancy the usual soup and a sandwich that the kitchen was offering.

We didn't manage to eat it all before we were rushed through to the back to deal with a function. We returned 4 hours later to find the rest of the pizza's had been thrown out.

Before we strangled the laddie we did it we gave him a chance to explain himself. "They were all cold", he proclaimed. To my friend, myself and our boss this made no sense whatsoever. 'What's wrong with you, ya wee *****? Cold Pizza is absolutely tremendous.

This debate has raged on ever since. Just wondering what everyone else had to say on the matter?

i wouldnt say its tremendous, but its def edible.

Fast food should never be thrown out, no matter how long it has been left for.

Say What Again

Nothing wrong with cold pizza - or Chinese for that matter either.

I'm not keen cold cold kebab though. I usually just dig out the leftover meat and eat that then bin the rest. :dribble:

marshallschunkychicken
is ok cold but not fridge cold just left out and cooled

You're still bitter that I put pizza in the fridge, aren't you..... :rolleyes:

You're still bitter that I put pizza in the fridge, aren't you..... :rolleyes:

how can you tell? just don't do it again....:P

It's better than no pizza at all, but sticking it in the micro for 30 secs is the sensible option.

jambo walesy
Nothing wrong with cold pizza - or Chinese for that matter either.

I'm not keen cold cold kebab though. I usually just dig out the leftover meat and eat that then bin the rest. :dribble:

Spot on!

Possibly even nicer than cold pizza.

Ray Winstone

Cold Pizza is definitely good for the eating!

Esspecially if you have bought it drunk and get to finish it hungover the next day!

Dont put it in the fridge over night though because it loses half the taste!

Pete Seeger

Can't beat the leftovers of your kebab meat and chips in the morning. Nice an cold, superb

Ray Winstone
Can't beat the leftovers of your kebab meat and chips in the morning. Nice an cold, superb

Nah I am still to be convinced about that.

Leftover Kebab when hungover gives me the boak!

Era Macaroons

To order a pizza and not purposley leave some to come back and munch cold is just bad planning

'pizza talk' always reminds me of my gran when offered pizza from the meals on wheels people.....'whats that ?' she exclaimed....poor dear had went 90 years without discovering the joys of pizza:sad:

Ray Winstone
To order a pizza and not purposley leave some to come back and munch cold is just bad planning

'pizza talk' always reminds me of my gran when offered pizza from the meals on wheels people.....'whats that ?' she exclaimed....poor dear had went 90 years without discovering the joys of pizza:sad:

Definitely consider getting a bigger pizza than you need - then you dont even have to consider what to have for lunch the next day.

Exactly. It should always be done.

Get a massive 16" one. It's essentially two meals.

Nice slices of warm pizza.

4 drunken hours on a Friday night on JKB.

Return to said pizza and scoff the lot.

A pretty regular occurence for me!

Yum!

Era Macaroons
Thoughts on cold pizza?

Invest in a microwave.

another no no......the microwave is not to be used for reheating purposes....unless u like the soggy effect......reheating must be by oven only

Sergio Garcia
another no no......the microwave is not to be used for reheating purposes....unless u like the soggy effect......reheating must be by oven only

No chance id be banging it straight in microwave, chances are i didnt finsih due to hangover so no patient for a bloody oven!!!

Cold pizza all the way!

Era Macaroons

there is a way...

the skill is to eat your birds cold pizza leftovers whilst heating up your own in oven

Doctor FinnBarr

Still ate the cold chicken chow mein I found on the doorstep one Sat morning. It was still tied up in the bag so it was fine.

I can only guess that I,d put it down to steer the key into the lock then forgot about it!;)

Rick Grimes

cold pizza is at its finest when the box is pulled out from under your bed the morning after the night before, before you've got up & ideally before you've properly opened your eyes....

loveofthegame

When for 'Meh'. Whilist being edible when hungover, pizza is never the same cold or reheated as it was fresh.

My favourite food fresh, not so good when its not

Brian Whittaker's Tache
Exactly. It should always be done.

Get a massive 16" one. It's essentially two meals.

You da man!!

Cold pizza is the bomb.

Nothing quite like waking up after a sesh with half a pizza from the night before lying on the floor. Solves the hangover right away.

I woke up to an untouched large doner kebab on Sunday morning.

The word microwave didnt enter my mind. It was scranned within 3 minutes.

When its leftover pizza the same thoughts apply.

Most food that is bad for you still tastes awesome when its cold.

Chinese, indian and pizza leftovers in the morning are the highlight in any hungover mans day.

chester copperpot

Cold pizza is phenomenal, if the pizza is good though.

Best cold pizza to ever have is a Farry's Pizza Hoose in Dunfermline. An absolute must for all Fife people. Pizza from Farry's is just amazing, hot or cold.

rudi must stay

it's okay, really it's the only option cos if you put it in the micro it's so hot that you can't eat it for the next 20 mins

Say What Again

Sense prevails in a KB Poll yet again.

Cold Pizza = :thumb:

Lager Tops =:movethatass:

Dirk Diggler
Cold pizza is the bomb.

Nothing quite like waking up after a sesh with half a pizza from the night before lying on the floor. Solves the hangover right away.

Pfft.

It's not a hangover if you can eat.;)

Although I agree, Cold Pizza is rather good.

Boaby Ewing
Andy's thread reminded me of this:

A month ago at work, my mate and I ordered three small Domino's Pizza's as we didn't have to time to stop for a full break (so needed something to pick at) and didn't fancy the usual soup and a sandwich that the kitchen was offering.

We didn't manage to eat it all before we were rushed through to the back to deal with a function. We returned 4 hours later to find the rest of the pizza's had been thrown out.

Before we strangled the laddie we did it we gave him a chance to explain himself. "They were all cold", he proclaimed. To my friend, myself and our boss this made no sense whatsoever. 'What's wrong with you, ya wee *****? Cold Pizza is absolutely tremendous.

This debate has raged on ever since. Just wondering what everyone else had to say on the matter?

I'm not a violent man, but he'd have likely got a sore face.

I presume the debate is whether a boot in the stanes would have been a more suitable punishment.

Pfft.

It's not a hangover if you can eat.;)

Although I agree, Cold Pizza is rather good.

For some reason, a Chicken Legend from McDonalds cured my hangover this morning.

Yes, it's well good.

For some reason, a Chicken Legend from McDonalds cured my hangover this morning.

Yes, it's well good.

chicken from Mcdonalds is just wrong.

Beef from BK, Chicken from KFC, and ice cream from Maccy D's

The Old Tolbooth
could'nt eat it cold so it's mingin for me

I could eat it whatever

Oh, your on about pizza :whistling:

Goose Baxter

Cant beat a cold pizza, get up in the morning and pour on some of the hp brown sause on it. But i have this Jack Daniels sause that i put on my pizza and it tastes even better.

Archived