Hearts v Paks on the telly.

I.T.K

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching on livearena.net good quality picture and stream 7 seconds ahead of Hearts.tv commentary so you will see the 4th before you hear it :thumbsup:

I cant get anby of them!!! Ads, ads & more ads!!!!

you tried livearena thats what I'm watching 30 sec ad first tho'

see my link above

Fecking new it - went to sort my dinner, Hearts score and my stream has stopped bloody typical! C'mon the Hearts

Fecking new it - went to sort my dinner, Hearts score and my stream has stopped bloody typical! C'mon the Hearts

and then rudi scores

Thank you so much for that stream Robb got all of the second half.

Hearts were in song and envious of those there, however what a great passing display, CMON THE HEARTS!!!

Can anyone enlighten me as to how on earth Hearts could allow some entity into the ground to film the match without actually putting it on their own website? Seriously considering not renewing my Hearts World which must be due any day now. Will be emailing them tomorrow and will decide depending on their reason for not showing it.

Also, am I right in saying there is no list of live games they will be showing at least for the first part of the season?

Why can Hearts not get this right for expats? It's a captive market FFS yet the service seems to get worse instead of better each season. :down:

There was a list emailed to those expats for the 1st 12 games of the season if im not mistaken.

Can understand your frustration that tonights game was not on HW, still found a link with no commentary which was a blessing

nice to hear no BS and actually felt like I was at the game, maybe this is the future?

Archived