I found it, I found it.....

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

My link

This thread is a corker of resentment and spite. But, best of all, it opens, the first post on the thread, with that great favourite we all know and love.......

"Not good enough, we deserve better!"

The classic masterpiece of self-delusion rises anew. Oh happy day. :thumbsup:

Post 16 and 20, and in other news Paddy power has removed the Sack Race from Scottish betting, Allys cards on the table? :whistling:

kingantti1874

The site is a great laugh -564 pages on the goodwillie saga... Much gnashing of teeth ..

The whittaker thread is a belter as well/they want him hung

alwaysthereinspirit

Poor bar stewards. Facing up to reality is tough even in the best of times.:whistling:

Long may their grief continue.

Templeton'sUnderpants

I just wonder how the media would handle it if Sally was to get the boot. Surely the exact same as we have been portrayed over the last couple of days. A club in crisis etc.

I think not, more likely a fresh start or some pash.

Had a peak at Lee Wallace threads, they are delighted with him.

He's been excellent for them so far. Mores the pity

I notice they have adverts in amoung the posts. What a shitey cash strapped place that is...much like Ibrox :D

:smugger:

WayneMarooney

This made me laugh so much I farted then almost followed through...

Post No 5

"The bad thing is, I honestly don't see where we can even go now."

:lol: I'd be happy to offer a few suggestions if you like!

These dumb ****s are so *** deluded they even have the gall to disrespectfully refer to Malmo FF as 'Swedish minnows' in another post. This is a club who were runners up to an imperious Nottingham Forest in the 1979 European Cup. Granted, the Govan Illiterati won some wee cup or other in 1972 but Malmo aren't exactly short on European pedigree themselves. Just the kind of shite you expect from that shower though. Away and fk off to League One or whatever your level is down south.

wiltshirejambo

On the plus side, at least every second post doesn't have stupid pictures on it.

Napoleon  Wilson

That pishy website was giving me a headache.

"We deserve better!"

No, you deserve to be thoroughly beaten with clubs and savaged by Alsatians.......again.

WayneMarooney

On the plus side, at least every second post doesn't have stupid pictures on it.

Eh?

No, on consideration you're spot on. Kickback's shite in comparison.

:blink:

Dr. Bapswent

Thats cos their tyre on a rope keeps distracting them beyond features more advanced that the basic typing on the keyboard.

RoussetsShorts

Bang on mate, all these pics, emoticons, etc are incredibly childish and just give the simpletons a chance to try and be funny. This place would be a more readable articulate forum without all that shite.

Gregory House M.D.

Bang on mate, all these pics, emoticons, etc are incredibly childish and just give the simpletons a chance to try and be funny. This place would be a more readable articulate forum without all that shite.

Yes, Spot on. Posting emoticons is childish and pathetic. Internet Forums should be treated more seriously.

:goodone:

Gosh. They're all a bit grumpy, aren't they?

Me? I'm the opposite. Revelling in their misery and having a nice wee 2-0 loss to Celtic thrown in for good measure.

Nice sunny day here today and I can feel a Pinot Gris coming on to celebrate.

OF in disarray.

CC still at the Giro.

Crack new management team at Tynie.

My cup runneth over.

what a bunch of raspers!"it's goin to be a long hard season".Yeah right they may only win 2 trophies this year.

Those jobless god bothering bigots would not know hard times if the hit them in the face.

Bunch of ****s!

if Rangers don't watch it they may only finish the season 20 points ahead of 3rd.

The poor fans. They totally deserve better.

If SDM was still here we would of seen Davis and Jelavic out the door by next week , but in Whyte's case there is no need to sell.

WHYTE IS THE RICHEST MAN IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF SCOTLAND, BECAUSE THE DAILY RECORD TOLD ME!!!!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

WHYTE IS THE RICHEST MAN IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF SCOTLAND, BECAUSE THE DAILY RECORD TOLD ME!!!!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

They all think that he'll splash the cash to save their season. He'll offload everyone he can over the next 2 weeks because his whole business plan was hanging on that 15m quid.

southside1874

I just wonder how the media would handle it if Sally was to get the boot. Surely the exact same as we have been portrayed over the last couple of days. A club in crisis etc.

My thoughts to a teeeeeeeeeeeeee.

colinmaroon

R U SHOOR?

colinmaroon

Their swear filter must be broken.

Or perhaps that is the norm.

:whistling:

That's the norm in the average blue nose domicile!

If the swear filter was on, this would be the average post -

That was ****** terrible. What the ************** can we ******** do? ************

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

That pishy website was giving me a headache.

"We deserve better!"

No, you deserve to be thoroughly beaten with clubs and savaged by Alsatians.......again.

Is that the origin of the song you often hear at InFirm games "Alsatians once again, alsatians once again,,,"?

dontkillbill

if Rangers don't watch it they may only finish the season 20 points ahead of 3rd.

The poor fans. They totally deserve better.

Oh aye. They totally deserve better. Same way that their "fans" will soon be staying at home rather than turning up each week. Most will probably also switch to Celtic tops...

Gods a Jambo

This is the one Iam waiting on.

Bet they would have had nil red cards by an SFA ref.

Spot on. They would get away with that sort of behaviour here.

Archived