JJ wants to say goodbye to players

Imeantasong

Imeantasong

Apologies if mentioned elsewhere in the depths of another thread (I couldn't find a main thread about it), but interesting comment from Paulo Sergio on the Hearts site:

"The change was not my responsibility and I have a lot respect for what Jim did. Jim has asked if he can come and say goodbye to the players and I don't have a problem with that and I'll be happy to meet him."

Touch of class again.

Wouldn't realy fit in with any bad feeling would it?

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20110803/paulo-i-believe-in-squad_2241384_2409426

AAAAGGGGHHHH

Just found it in the Big Welcome thread.

Sorry

Don't think much need to apologise as already said class from a guy who is a legend bt in my opinion was not going to move us forward !!!

Good opportunity for JJ to tell him "it wasnae me that signed Darren Barr. It was that fud Csaba Lazlo!"

Good opportunity for JJ to tell him "it wasnae me that signed Darren Barr. It was that fud Csaba Lazlo!"

:lol:

The Old Tolbooth

Brilliant :rofl:

This just shows the class of Jefferies, maybe gone but not forgotten, and I hope he retires from the game now and enjoys the rest of his life on the golf course, he deserves to :thumbsup:

hmfc_liam06

While I doubt it would be allowed, a wee appearance from JJ in the dressing room tomorrow night might just inspire the troops to pump this mob!!

While I doubt it would be allowed, a wee appearance from JJ in the dressing room tomorrow night might just inspire the troops to pump this mob!!

Sergio said in his press conference that he'd welcome 'Mr Jim' into the dressing room to say goodbye & he'd love to meet him. :thumbsup:

like the last 14 game :whistling:

Guess The Crowd

Brilliant :rofl:

This just shows the class of Jefferies, maybe gone but not forgotten, and I hope he retires from the game now and enjoys the rest of his life on the golf course, he deserves to :thumbsup:

Talking of which, he was interviewed on SSN on a golf course - anyone know which one?

BoJack Horseman

Talking of which, he was interviewed on SSN on a golf course - anyone know which one?

Think he plays at Dunbar.

The players should really be apologising to him for losing him his job. They are the ones that underperformrd in those 15 games.

Meester Jeem wants to sneak in and delete everything on his computer before anyone finds out what he's been up to every afternoon when the boys have been off to the bookies (apart from keeper who was off to fix matches and Big KK who went home to play with his kids).

I don't recall too many dissenting voices when we signed Barr, a lot of celebrating as he signed for us and not the Sheep or Hibs. I recall JJ saying he was happy with his signing. Czaba never worked with Barr, so his poor form is not down to him.

Davie, lighten up for gods sake. If you'd read the post about the bounce game the other day you'd get the joke!!!

rudi must stay

wants to say goodbye sounds like an excuse to get his things before they get chucked out

His things are now Paulo Sergio's, that's just the way it is at Hearts.

winston churchill

Mr Jim could also tell him.

He is a lucky man as I wanted to sign plug diamond and wee vlad said no

Gigolo-Aunt

Have no problem with this as long as its done at the correct time.

Mr Jim being allowed in to the changing room before tomorrows game? Have a ******* word.

rudi must stay

Have no problem with this as long as its done at the correct time.

Mr Jim being allowed in to the changing room before tomorrows game? Have a ******* word.

hopefully it'll be done at half-time

Gigolo-Aunt

no I wasn't. Korobochka will be back to give the team talk

Ok Rud, lad.

Ever thought about going for a job on BBC Radio Scotland?

Think that would be an avenue you would do well to have a look at. Think its right up your street.

thumbsup.gif

rudi must stay

Ok Rud, lad.

Ever thought about going for a job on BBC Radio Scotland?

Think that would be an avenue you would do well to have a look at. Think its right up your street.

thumbsup.gif

no, I'd never join the media monkeys.

Archived