Birthday Party

Leebo

You can bring the turkey baster ;)

The baw butter would have to be picked off the sock first then left in warm water to moisten it out again.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah he's found one of Andy's old socks hasnt he.....

DSC05527.JPG

the things people will do for an invite :boak:

we are your family;););) :P:p

Haha! One BIG Happy Family! :biggrin:

Urine?

I have a jar of Mr Drivers bodily fluids, thats got to be worth something?!

Close.

CCP is odd that way. ;)

as Cigaro said, close.

It came from the same orifice.

:(

I was being subtle.

Stop it, you'll get Leesie excited.

You can bring the turkey baster ;)

Ah he's found one of Andy's old socks hasnt he.....

The baw butter would have to be picked off the sock first then left in warm water to moisten it out again.

I'm not getting this convo, what the hell are you guys talking about? :confused:

I'm not getting this convo, what the hell are you guys talking about? :confused:

:laugh:

Commander Harris

yo do realise young andy is a ginger?

wont someone think of the children!!!

:P

shaving their heads or dying their hair is the only option (well after extermination)

shaving their heads or dying their hair is the only option (well after extermination)

Skin grafting their scalp with some one elses skin would work, just make sure the skins been grafted from a part of the body that has a decent spread of hair.

Lessie.... dont worry about not getting it, you will on your birthday! :eek:

that's probably for the best tbh.

Commander Harris
Skin grafting their scalp with some one elses skin would work, just make sure the skins been grafted from a part of the body that has a decent spread of hair.

"L.O.L." does not do my reaction justice :biggrin:

The Old Tolbooth

Try consuming copious amounts of alcohol and read it again ;)

come on, don't spoil the surprise

Andy isn't a Ginger!! :evilno: :evilno:

He is a blonde!!

:eek:

Don't get me started on this subject btw...

I have already had the discussion with my friend!! :mad:

Andy isn't a Ginger!! :evilno: :evilno:

He is a blonde!!

Don't get me started on this subject btw...

I have already had the discussion with my friend!! :mad:

One of you is clearly blind.

I'll give you a clue, its not your friend!

0,,10289~3400436,00.jpg0,,10289~3400468,00.jpg

Spot the blonde.

Kickbackers gatecrasher trash 16th birthday bashDad punched in face, son hospitalised

By Lester Haines → More by this author

Published Friday 12th October 2007 12:34 GMT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nail down your security priorities. Ask the experts and your peers at The Register Security Debate, September 24, 2008

A quiet birthday party in Chippenham, Wiltshire turned into a near-riot after details were posted on YouTube prompting over 100 uninvited teenagers to gatecrash the bash, Reuters reports.

During the ensuing fracas, engineer David Worthy, 53, was punched in the face "when he tried to turn away a group of youths", his son Stephen, 18, was badly beaten and subsequently taken to hospital in Bath with "suspected spinal injuries" and the mob "stole whisky and champagne, smashed windows and started fighting".

The party last Saturday had been arranged to celebrate son Christopher's 16th, with about 30 invited guests. Parents David and Susan had debunked with youngest son Richard, 14, for a pub meal and "planned to return home to watch a video upstairs while the revellers celebrated below".

However, Christopher quickly rang asking them to come home asap. When they arrived, David's attempt to eject a group of youths earned him the aforementioned smack in the face. He told the Times: "One was swearing right in my face so I pushed him away and then all hell let loose."

He added: "It's all a bit of a blur. I have had to take several days off work with my broken nose and two black eyes."

Mum Susan recounted: "We were scared stiff. There was a loud bang and the windows smashed. I thought they were going to kill us."

Son Stephen was released from hospital the next day, while police arrested six teenagers aged between 15 and 18, four "on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm" and two "for public order offences". They were all later bailed.

Back in April, a 17-year-old from Sunderland ill-advisedly used MySpace to invite a few mates round while her parents were away.

The resulting carnage - during which an uninvited mob "filled the bath with the family?s crockery, the shower with empty booze bottles, urinated on her mother?s wedding dress and dyed her younger brother?s clothes, which they?d deemed chavvy" - resulted in damage estimated at ?20k. ?

Kickbackers gatecrasher trash 16th birthday bashDad punched in face, son hospitalised

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nail down your security priorities. Ask the experts and your peers at The Register Security Debate, September 24, 2008

A quiet birthday party in Chippenham, Wiltshire turned into a near-riot after details were posted on YouTube prompting over 100 uninvited teenagers to gatecrash the bash, Reuters reports.

During the ensuing fracas, engineer David Worthy, 53, was punched in the face "when he tried to turn away a group of youths", his son Stephen, 18, was badly beaten and subsequently taken to hospital in Bath with "suspected spinal injuries" and the mob "stole whisky and champagne, smashed windows and started fighting".

The party last Saturday had been arranged to celebrate son Christopher's 16th, with about 30 invited guests. Parents David and Susan had debunked with youngest son Richard, 14, for a pub meal and "planned to return home to watch a video upstairs while the revellers celebrated below".

However, Christopher quickly rang asking them to come home asap. When they arrived, David's attempt to eject a group of youths earned him the aforementioned smack in the face. He told the Times: "One was swearing right in my face so I pushed him away and then all hell let loose."

He added: "It's all a bit of a blur. I have had to take several days off work with my broken nose and two black eyes."

Mum Susan recounted: "We were scared stiff. There was a loud bang and the windows smashed. I thought they were going to kill us."

Son Stephen was released from hospital the next day, while police arrested six teenagers aged between 15 and 18, four "on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm" and two "for public order offences". They were all later bailed.

Back in April, a 17-year-old from Sunderland ill-advisedly used MySpace to invite a few mates round while her parents were away.

The resulting carnage - during which an uninvited mob "filled the bath with the family?s crockery, the shower with empty booze bottles, urinated on her mother?s wedding dress and dyed her younger brother?s clothes, which they?d deemed chavvy" - resulted in damage estimated at ?20k. ?

Hmmm..... :eek1::eek1::ohmy::unsure:

Dean Winchester

Well if thats the kind of thing your planning on pulling then I think you should have your invitation revoked! :rolleyes:

I added the kickbackers bit...Found it on another site...Dont want my invitation revoked :( When is the party anyway?

Andrew is blonde end of argument on that one. Honey blonde yes as opposed to Juho's ash blonde, but blonde all the same!!!! /nowt wrong wi gingers as long as they are not spotty and snotty nosed!!:)

This thread is going to become class when the group invite is posted and everyone sees who is allowed to go or not.

Bring it on ASAP, Kb hasnt had a good argument in a while :rolleyes:

Oh and drivers clearly a ginger, albeit a light ginger

chester copperpot
Andrew is blonde end of argument on that one. Honey blonde yes as opposed to Juho's ash blonde, but blonde all the same!!!! /nowt wrong wi gingers as long as they are not spotty and snotty nosed!!:)

Hark her, ginger pubes there.

Hark her, ginger pubes there.

Imagine posting that you!!!!! For the record I don't!

Andrew is blonde prancer I have been up close to his hair as you can see and it clearly looks blonde to me!

Imagine posting that you!!!!! For the record I don't!

Andrew is blonde prancer I have been up close to his hair as you can see and it clearly looks blonde to me!

he dyes it

:eek::eek::eek:

Whooops that came out all wrong I meant on his eyebrows and arms legs etc I will just shut up now!

Whooops that came out all wrong I meant on his eyebrows and arms legs etc I will just shut up now!

yeah looking that way:evilno::evilno:

:rolleyes:

it appears your new pets aren't the only snakes you've been playing with!!

Hahahahaha :laugh: :laugh:

This thread is brilliant!

All you guys/girls will just need to wait and see who is invited..!! :)

Thanks for the back up Michelle. You are defo invited to my party :) Andy Driver is defo Blonde!! He is no-way Ginger!!

Hahahahaha :laugh: :laugh:

This thread is brilliant!

All you guys/girls will just need to wait and see who is invited..!! :)

Thanks for the back up Michelle. You are defo invited to my party :) Andy Driver is defo Blonde!! He is no-way Ginger!!

Cool thanks honey.

Btw this is for all who were fighting over it I'M NO 1 ON the invite list ha ha ha

Cool thanks honey.

Btw this is for all who were fighting over it I'M NO 1 ON the invite list ha ha ha

:laugh: Yep, you are no.1 on the list...

All the rest of you guys, wanna be on the list, come to The Westfield next Saturday before the Hearts game and buy me a drink ;):P

Cool thanks honey.

Cool that makes me No1 as well then cause after all you are my wife and sure you wont be going on yer own.................. but then there again stranger things have happened

Cool that makes me No1 as well then cause after all you are my wife and sure you wont be going on yer own.................. but then there again stranger things have happened

Hey would feel like my arm was missing, of course you will be with me. I will need something new to wear of course! ;);)

Leesie see week on Sat in the Westies mines a vodka n bru :):)

Your quite right there :cool:

She was a shaven raven the last time I looked ;)

Ok last time you lot stay at my house btw. :evilno::evilno::evilno:

chester copperpot
She was a shaven raven the last time I looked ;)

Red wine over monitor at that statement. Surprised Kenny the perv wasnae in before ye, and I'm talking about the comment, no the 3some you's had.

Anyway, enjoy your birthday leesie, I could maybe arrange a couple of the U-19's to turn up at yer party and pump ye if ye wanted? ;)

The Old Tolbooth

Red wine over monitor at that statement. Surprised Kenny the perv wasnae in before ye, and I'm talking about the comment, no the 3some you's had.

Anyway, enjoy your birthday leesie, I could maybe arrange a couple of the U-19's to turn up at yer party and pump ye if ye wanted? ;)

:D

Superb mate ha ha!!!

Funny thread this like.

Commander Harris

for the record there's nothing wrong with being ginger ;)

taking of gingers, saw mikey stewart in waterstones today - a footballer that reads!

please explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause i wasn't involved better check with J71

chester copperpot
please explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause i wasn't involved better check with J71

It was just John, Kenny and Shell, I was taking the money at the door of yer hoose ;)

Sorry mate, just a wee joke, no need to chuck the toys out this:

773.jpg

Commander Harris

kenny's a good wee boy, he wouldn't be involved in such filth. :nono:

:D

I happen to be a married woman and certainly would not be involved in this made up fantasy.

Btw you were not capable of speaking on Saturday night Andrew never mind being the bouncer!!!!

chester copperpot
I happen to be a married woman and certainly would not be involved in this made up fantasy.

Btw you were not capable of speaking on Saturday night Andrew never mind being the bouncer!!!!

Who said anything about being bouncer, I was your pimp.

maybe its about time this thread is closed as i dont take kind to personal insults to my wife!!!!!!!!!! and sure there are other people out there that wont take them either.

Aye ok then cos I need a pimp right enough. If I was stupid enough to do that for a living there is no way in this world I would give a pimp money. Thread going down hill rapidly now. I'm away ........................

Archived