Zaliukas and Banks doubtful

Ryan Gosling

Guest GhostHunter

Nope - I hear Wonder Kid is being prepped for a role in Goal.

Clum "Banksy" Elliot....

:D

Basso in goals? Or maybe the triumphant return of Kurskis :D

Is Karipidas still injured? Tall's been on the bench last couple of games so surely a shoe-in for back 4 duty?

Say What Again
Strange response..

Not to me it isn't.

That's also my feelings on the subject.

Cardiac Rucksack

Ibby should slot in. Zaliukas is in no way as bad as some on here go on.

Ray Winstone

If Tall slots in at CB then hopefully Thomson will get his chance at RB.

Good news all round.

Would still rather Banksy was in goal though, Basso made a meal of about the only save he had to make at the weekend.

Winston Ingram

It wasnt funny at the time, but Basso's throw-out to Neilson in the first-half the last time we were at Rugby Park was one of the more amusing moments of the season... 10 yards behind Robbie, straight into the main stand!!

(a later throw-out cost a goal, of course!)

Surely bjornson has to be considered, Im assuming he will be too old for the u19's next season so lets see if he has what it takes to be in the first team

Cant be much worse than Basso:confused:

ScottishSandstorm
Surely bjornson has to be considered, Im assuming he will be too old for the u19's next season so lets see if he has what it takes to be in the first team

Cant be much worse than Basso:confused:

That would be interesting. A potential line-up of:

Harry

Thomson,McGowan,Berra,Wallace

Kingston,Jonsson,Pala,Miko

Nade,Glen

Lots of new names there with a very classy midfield.

That would be interesting. A potential line-up of:

Harry

Thomson,McGowan,Berra,Wallace

Kingston,Jonsson,Pala,Miko

Nade,Glen

Lots of new names there with a very classy midfield.

Weres neilson?

I thought he was banned post split? thomson isnt a bad player but I would never drop neilson for him

Jose was pretty decent last week so Id stick by him, Wallace would come in for me but into centre mid for michael " im off to glasgow to get my ball back" Stewart

I'd go based on zali and banks injuries

Harry

Neilson

Jose

Berra

McGowan

Larry

Miko

Wallace

Ruben

Elliot

Nade

With Glen, Basso, Tall, Stewart, Chesney, Eggert and Makela on the bench

ScottishSandstorm
Weres neilson?

I thought he was banned post split? thomson isnt a bad player but I would never drop neilson for him

Jose was pretty decent last week so Id stick by him, Wallace would come in for me but into centre mid for michael " im off to glasgow to get my ball back" Stewart

I'd go based on zali and banks injuries

Harry

Neilson

Jose

Berra

McGowan

Larry

Miko

Wallace

Ruben

Elliot

Nade

With Glen, Basso, Tall, Stewart, Chesney, Eggert and Makela on the bench

Forgot about Neilson's suspension being post split.

Banksy looked fine in training today, but no sign of Zali. Ibby Tall also looked up to the pace and may slot in on Saturday.

By the way how bad are we at crossing? I watched the lads trying to cross the ball and you were lucky if 3 out of 10 got off the ground. Hopefully better on Saturday.

Banksy looked fine in training today, but no sign of Zali. Ibby Tall also looked up to the pace and may slot in on Saturday.

By the way how bad are we at crossing? I watched the lads trying to cross the ball and you were lucky if 3 out of 10 got off the ground. Hopefully better on Saturday.

tbh I dont see the point in using Ibby unless we have too, he hasnt played in a while and will be rusty and is gone in 6 games anyway

I saw him in the reserves twice last month two and he was dreadful and looked back to the player who couldnt get a look in for 9 months when he first signed

Ryan Gosling

My only concern with Rapnik is that he's left footed and would have to play alongside Berra.

My only concern with Rapnik is that he's left footed and would have to play alongside Berra.

I've always wondered what the big problem is with that. I bet there's lots of defensive partnerships with both players being right footed. Can't remember if Webby was a right or left footed *****

Levein & McLaren were both right footed IIRC

Winston Ingram

Big Harry isnt the answer, from what I've seen. Those who insist we should flood the team with what was essentially Frail's youth team may want to consider that they haven't been successful at under 19 level, never mind the first team!

Marked difference to when JJ gave youth a chance.. these guys had history of winning things, moving forward together as youth teams.

Snake Plissken

Given that Frail must know quite a bit about them it seems odd he is so unwilling to give some of the young players a chance.

Tall will slot in on Saturday no danger, Thomson may get a game since there doesn't seem to be any other option.

Team will likely be:

Banks

Thomson

Berra

Tall

Goncalves

Miko

Stewart

Ruben

Kingston

Driver

Elliot

Dirk Diggler
Given that Frail must know quite a bit about them it seems odd he is so unwilling to give some of the young players a chance.

Tall will slot in on Saturday no danger, Thomson may get a game since there doesn't seem to be any other option.

Team will likely be:

Banks

Thomson

Berra

Tall

Goncalves

Miko

Stewart

Ruben

Kingston

Driver

Elliot

Neilson will play. His suspension kicks in after tomorrows game.

Driver's out for the season

Tynecastle Valhalla

Agree with your first point - tall is a good defender.

Zal is a poor player who was made to look ok in a relatively poor league against strikers with limited ability. He was shown up and should not be a first teamer.

Thomson went off injured on Tuesday.

McGowan is a midfield player.

Tall will play.

Rapnik is the new Levein.Far better option than McGowan.

Iva plated rightback when Thomson went off injured.

I saw tall in the reserves about a month ago at falkirk and he looked back to the dyslexic defender who marked the wrong side and put his foot across the player everytime

He's gone, tbh mcgowan is likely to be defensive cover next weekend and has proven time after time at reserve level he can be a top defender as well as midfielder

For me tomorrow is the time we should let him prove it

Archived