why cant a LEGEND be sacked?

swavkav

Over the last few day, I have read many a comments along the lines of,"you can't sack him he is a legend" so why can't we?

I have also noticed that a few have said "since Kyle's injurie" we have played keek, or if" Kyle had not gotten injured we would have"

so since when did we rely on 1 player?,

We have not won a game since 19 march, that record speaks for its self, its not good enough for our team & our mad leader come to the

conclusion that in his mind things where not going to improve, (his choice) he could have acted quicker, but maybe he wanted to see how the first

few games went before any action was warranted, as again his choice, like many I think he was wrong in his actions of the last few days, but its done

& nothing will change that.

WE ARE HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FC & ALL THE REST CAN GOT TO ***K

Over the last few day, I have read many a comments along the lines of,"you can't sack him he is a legend" so why can't we?

I have also noticed that a few have said "since Kyle's injurie" we have played keek, or if" Kyle had not gotten injured we would have"

We have not won a game since 19 march, that record speaks for its self, its not good enough for our team & our mad leader come to the

conclusion that in his mind things where not going to improve, (his choice) he could have acted quicker, but maybe he wanted to see how the first

few games went before any action was warranted, as again his choice, like many I think he was wrong in his actions of the last few days, but its done

Agreed - well said:)

I have never seen anything like that posted,most people are not as angry about the sacking, more the bad timing

I agree and I REALLY like those juggling airbags :thumbsup:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Right on the money therethumbsup.gif

scott_jambo

"you can't sack him he is a legend"

"since Kyle's injurie" we have played keek, or if" Kyle had not gotten injured we would have"

:unsure: What you on about?

I have never seen anything like that posted,most people are not as angry about the sacking, more the bad timing

This is very much my impression. Haven't really seen anyone suggesting a Jefferies sacking should have been out of the question. Which pretty much renders this thread redundant.

Another point on a similar slant...Take out all the players Vlad sanctioned for JJ, how many goals do we lose?

Take out the one player that Vlad "forced" on JJ and ask yourself the same question.

When I heard JJ was coming, my first thought was...I hope Vlad keeps bringing in the players, I remember Petric.

Sure, They've both had good and bad players, but I'd rather get an unknown than SPL players from lower teams.

The only player JJ brought in that excited me was Sutton...and he's done fek all ....yet.

To be fair, we have missed Kyle big time!

However other important players (Temps is a prime example) performances dropped significantly near the end of the season.

"since Kyle's injurie" we have played keek, or if" Kyle had not gotten injured we would have"

Exactally, thought I was the only one. :wacko:

Poor post from the OP. IMO

scott_jambo

Another point on a similar slant...Take out all the players Vlad sanctioned for JJ, how many goals do we lose?

Take out the one player that Vlad "forced" on JJ and ask yourself the same question.

When I heard JJ was coming, my first thought was...I hope Vlad keeps bringing in the players, I remember Petric.

Sure, They've both had good and bad players, but I'd rather get an unknown than SPL players from lower teams.

The only player JJ brought in that excited me was Sutton...and he's done fek all ....yet.

Lol, You remember Petric, well done.

Man Utd Fans remember Djemba Djemba.

Do you also remember Mccann, Cameron, Weir, Roussett, Adam and many more?

http://www.hmfckickb...osters-on-here/ Scott your opening post on here, about since kyle's injurie,

Lol, You remember Petric, well done.

Man Utd Fans remember Djemba Djemba.

Do you also remember Mccann, Cameron, Weir, Roussett, Adam and many more?

Oh FFS..you managed to read 3 words of my post...lmao...Very well done to you sir.

What did I say in the very next line??

Johanes de Silentio

I have never seen anything like that posted

Nor have I.

Of course, a legend can be sacked.

My problem with Romanov is that he is a loose cannon - I'm not worried in a 'Hobo/tick-tock' sense, but Romanov's unpredictability is a concern - some people like that about him, though.

I am more pissed of that he sacked Burley when he did, and employed Rix, than I am about JJ being sacked.

I am actually gutted that JJ has been sacked, but these things happen, and I'll get over it - hopefully the morn's night!

Nor have I.

Of course, a legend can be sacked.

My problem with Romanov is that he is a loose cannon - I'm not worried in a 'Hobo/tick-tock' sense, but Romanov's unpredictability is a concern - some people like that about him, though.

I am more pissed of that he sacked Burley when he did, and employed Rix, than I am about JJ being sacked.

I am actually gutted that JJ has been sacked, but these things happen, and I'll get over it - hopefully the morn's night!

The worry though John is that it is cyclical with VR. Sergio might well be a great manager and may hot the ground running. But how long till VR sticks his oar in and ruins it all like he did, oh I duno, around March last year (why does March ring a bell? Is it mentioned in the OP at all. Must check).

Archived